剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
你听说了什么
What are you hearing?
人人都在等队长的信♥号♥♥
Everybody's waiting for Captain's smoke signals.
要是我能找到队长
If I could just chase Captain down,
我就能让他提前来检查我们的生产线
I could get our lines spec'd early.
祝你好运
Good luck!
南加州的所有水管工和批发商
Every plumber and wholesaler in SoCal
都会想拿下这个项目
is gonna be chasing this project.
这是圣杯
It's the Holy Grail.
这个伤疤是81年在杜♥鹃♥窝俱乐部里造成的
Got this in '81 at the Cuckoo's Nest.
当时13岁
I was 13.
我哥哥带我进去的 我们恶意盯着所有人
My older brother snuck me in. We went mad dog in the pit.
然后演出完后 几个光头党的人冲过来打我们
Then, after the show, a couple of skinheads jumped us.
其中一个拿着刀
One of them had a knife.
他砍到了我
He got me.
然后我哥用钢筋暴揍了他一顿
And my brother lit his ass up with a piece of rebar.
打平了
It all evens out.
这就是查普
So that's Champ.
这位是格森 他今天负责我们的区域
And this is Gerson. He's bussing our section today.
要是他偷懒 尽管拿走他的小费
If he slacks, feel free to screw him on tips.
我从不偷懒
And I don't slack...
除非我嗑了药或者闹古怪情绪
unless I'm high or having weird emotions.
我们走吧 餐厅等着我们呢
OK, let's go. Kill floor awaits.
不用担心 海瑟 莉茲最棒了
You're in great hands, Heather. Liz is the best.
你看了培训手册吗
So, did you read the training manual?
仪容仪表什么的
Grooming standards and all that?
看了
I did, yes.
这是个充满魅力和趣味的地方
This is a place of glamor and fun.
千万别忘了
Never forget that.
我不明白口号♥ 服务中的关键时刻
I don't understand the motto: "Moments of truth in service."
我懂 就是高级企业诗歌♥
Oh, I know. It's just high-level corporate poetry.
意思就是预测顾客的需求
It just means anticipating the needs of customers.
5分钟后
So, in about five minutes,
那些人会想再要一壶咖啡
those guys are going to want another pitcher,
知道这个就是我的纱姆罗克斯的关键时刻
and knowing that is my Shamroxx moment of truth.
也许将来你也会有自己的关键时刻
Someday you might have one of your own.
-你还在上学吗 -是的
- So, are you in school? - I am.
我在金西学院学商务
I'm actually taking business classes at Golden West.
我堂妹和我准备开一间美发沙龙
My cousin and I are going to open a hair salon.
企业家啊
Entrepreneurs.
我们在努力
Oh, we're trying.
你呢
So, what about you?
-你干什么的 -我在这工作
- What are you doing? - I'm working here.
跟我们谈话的那个护士似乎很担心
The nurses we talked to seemed... worried.
拉里反应不太好 基本没意识
Larry's not responding well. He's still really out of it.
那些医生真没用
Those doctors are useless.
他们拒绝用我提供的补品
They refused to administer the supplements I provided,
所以我不得不偷偷进行
so I had to do it sub rosa.
他和你怎么样 厄尼
How is he with you, Ernie?
我
Me?
挺好
Fine.
手术后我就没机会去看他
I mean, I haven't had a chance to go over since the surgery.
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
再说 只是旁路手术
Besides, it's just bypass surgery.
-心脏四重旁路手术 -是啊
- Quadruple bypass. - Yeah.
他们每天都在做这种手术
They knock those out every day.
拉里不会有事的
Larry's gonna be fine.
我明天下午去
I'm going tomorrow afternoon.
不好意思 厄尼 我们得做最坏打算
I'm sorry, Ernie, but I think we've got to prepare for the worst.
我去了哈珀市政厅
Yeah, I went to Harbor Municipal.
我付了纪念台的订金
I put a deposit on a memorial bench.
什么
What?
搞错没有
No, stop it.
你们是想活埋他吗
You guys are trying to bury him alive.
你没去见他 厄尼
You haven't seen him, Ernie.
再加上这里发生的所有事
Then there's everything happening here.
我们得和伦敦方面取得联♥系♥
We've got to get in touch with London,
让他们知道这边的情况
let them know what's going on.
厄尼 任命新守护之王有严格协议
Ernie, there are strict protocols for appointing a new SP.
听着
Just listen.
我本不该说什么的 但上周
I wasn't supposed to say anything, but last week
拉里跟我说他打算退位了
Larry told me he's stepping down.
他终于打算让我做守护之王
He's finally making me Sovereign Protector.
天呐
No way!
恭喜
Congratulations!
我也爱你 我也爱你
Love you, too. Love you, too.
真棒
OK, yeah. Way to go, man.
但还是该通知伦敦方面 对吗
Yeah, but, I mean, London should still be involved, right?
他们或许
I mean, they might... Hey.
听着 还有别的值得这一职位的候选人
Look, there are other worthy candidates.
我意思是我们不该太鲁莽行事
I'm saying we shouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves.
如果能让你好受点 斯科特 我会联♥系♥伦敦
If it will make you feel better, Scott, I'll call London
然后解决这事 好吗
and we'll sort it all out, OK?
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
肖恩·达德利来电了 又留了一条语♥音♥
Sean Dudley called. Left another message.
-你要和他一起工作吗 -大概吧
- Are you gonna be working with him? - I guess so.
-我们在前晚有提到 -你最好去跟他谈谈
- We mentioned it the other night. - I'd reach out.
他也许会失去兴趣
He might lose interest.
这些是鱼骨 看看
These are fish bones. Look at this.
小莉
Lizard.
他们给了我限制令
They gave me a restraining order.
老天 多久
Jesus. For how long?
三年
Three years.
法官说他们对我的攻击是合理行为
The judge said their attacks on me were justified.
我跟你说了让我陪你去
I told you to let me come with you.
就因为你做过10分钟的律师助理吗
Because you were a paralegal for ten minutes?
因为我可能帮到你 你需要帮助 达德
Because I could have helped. You need help, Dud.
听着
Look...
已经一年了 好吗
It's been a year, OK?
-是时候 -知道吗
- It's time-- - Well, you know what?
没有尸体就不能举♥行♥葬礼 闭嘴吧
You can't have a funeral without a body, so shut it.
永远不会有尸体的
There will never be a body, OK?
不能再把这当借口了
It's not an excuse any more.
你干什么
What are you doing?
达德
Dud.
滚出我房♥间
Get out of my room.
我受够了你的压抑
I am so tired of your depressing shit.
-我不需要帮助 你需要 -我不需要帮助
- I don't need help. You need help. - I don't need help!
我像成年人一样承担责任
I took responsibility like an adult!
知道吗 达德
And guess what, Dud?
确实很压抑
It was depressing,
但 你 不 能
but you... don't... get...
不
a...
管
pass!
1分部 伦敦
Lodge 1, London.
你好
Hi.
我是厄尼·方丹 位于加州长滩
I'm Ernie Fontaine, the Luminous Knight at Lodge 49
49分部的光明骑士
in Long Beach, California.
对哦
Oh... yeah.
49分部 我们的成功典范之一
Lodge 49, one of our success stories.
什么
What?
你们是北美拥有会员最多的分部之一
You have one of the most robust memberships in North America.
这样
Ok.
我打来是因为我们即将要经历继位
I'm calling because we're about to go through a succession.
我们的守护之王拉里·卢米斯应该有跟你们联♥系♥过
I think our Sovereign Protector, Larry Loomis, has been in touch.
他准备退位 把王座传给我
He's stepping down and giving me the throne.
明白
I see.
我们还没有听到卢米斯的消息 但谢谢你告诉我们
We haven't heard from Mr. Loomis, but thank you for telling us.
是吗
Really?
那现在怎么办
Well, what happens now?
你们会派一个特使过来 对吗
You guys send out an emissary, right?
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表