剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
It smells kind of...
难闻
bad in here.
是 那是... 霉味
Yeah, that... Mold.
这还漏水
There's water damage.
所以我拿了这个
That's why I got this.
月桂叶爱尔兰苔藓
Bay Leaf Irish Moss.
CVS药店在促销
On sale at CVS.
我都不知道从哪开始
I don't even know where to begin.
我很乐意做清扫的
You know, I'm happy to do the cleaning.
好 这有干净床单 那里有扫帚
OK. There's fresh linens in here and there's a broom right there.
-就... -好
- That's... - Yeah!
把蟑螂清扫干净就好 好吗
Just make sure you sweep up the... cockroach husks, all right?
好 好 好 知道了
Yep, yep, yep. Got it.
在我走之前...
Before I go...
我有个奇怪的请求
I have a strange request.
看看
Look at that!
你是什么医生来着
What kind of doctor are you again?
我在斯科茨代尔的兰瑟大学
I studied osteopathic manipulative therapy
学了整骨疗法
at Lancers University in Scottsdale,
但是我不在意我的学历
but my degree means nothing to me.
并不仅仅因为那是个野鸡大学
And not just because the school lost its accreditation.
奇怪 没有愈合
It's strange that it hasn't healed.
是啊 神经损伤没什么办法
Yeah, there wasn't much they could do about the nerve damage.
我认识一个爬虫学家
There is a herpetologist I know I could talk to.
不 不必了 我这几个月都没有性生活
No. No need. I haven't been sexually active in months.
脚指甲那样是因为...
The toenails, is that because of the...
毒液吗
the venom?
不 不 是别的原因
No. No, a separate medical condition.
遗传的 真菌
It's genetic. It's fungus.
我妹和我都有
My sister and I both have it.
好
Well, OK.
我去研究一下
I'll do some research.
一点
A little bit.
他来了
Hey! There he is.
一瓶啤酒 一个杯子
A beer and a shot.
在辛苦工作一整天后
Beer always tastes better
啤酒喝起来味道会更好 对吗
after a long, hard day of work, huh?
你今天工作了吗
Did you work today?
是的 在奥比斯打临工
Yeah. Temping over at Orbis.
给这兄弟再来一杯
Give this man another round.
几年后 那栋楼就会变成公♥寓♥
In a few years, that building will be a condo.
-那很好吗 -有机会
- Well, is that good? - It could be.
周末计划
Weekend plans?
没有
Nope.
唐·法布修好了卡拉OK机 所以周六可以唱歌♥
Don Fab fixed the karaoke machine, so that's on for Saturday.
干得漂亮 唐
Way to go, Don!
而且童子军早餐就在周日早上
Plus the big Scout breakfast is Sunday morning,
所以 充实的周末啊
so... big weekend.
是啊 充实的周末
Big weekend, yeah.
实际上...
Actually...
我妹和我
my sister and I are having
要在周六给我爸开追悼会
a memorial service for my dad on Saturday.
那就是我的计划
That's what I'm doing.
那不是在一年前吗
Wasn't that a year ago?
是 但...
Yeah, but...
我们在等尸体...
we were waiting for the body to...
你知道的...
you know...
被冲上岸 但是并没有 所以...
wash up on shore, and it never did, so...
一直没机会举♥行♥葬礼
Never got around to having a funeral.
海军里会有这样的事发生
That happens in the Navy.
意外
Accidents.
掉下船 消失
Guys fall off the ship, disappear.
你搜寻...
You search...
然后停止搜寻
then... you call off the search.
海神的召唤
Full fathom five.
-什么 -大海 兄弟 就这样
- Full what? - The ocean, man. That's all.
如果你们周六想来
If you guys want to come on Saturday,
4点在圣弗格斯
it's at St. Fergus at four.
我想去...
I would...
但我周末有计划了
but I've got plans for the weekend.
我去不了
I can't.
没什么的 真的没什么 好吗
No worries. It's really not a big deal, OK?
很显然 这不是有趣的周末活动
Obviously, it's not a very fun weekend activity.
我能去
I can make it.
谢谢
Thanks.
弹球游戏
Pinball?
好啊
Yeah.
我游泳池的水是绿色的
The water in my pool is green.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
对不起 临时享乐公♥司♥发来的你的简历上面说
Sorry. The résumé Temp Joy sent over said
你是修泳池的
you worked on pools.
是的
Yeah.
你有什么建议吗
Do you have any recommendations?
是藻华
It's algae bloom.
水循环有问题
You've got a water-circulation problem.
你得检查一下过滤器
You gotta check the filters.
过滤器 谢谢
Filters. Thank you.
我一开始在这里就是临时工
I started here as a temp.
二十年前
Twenty years ago.
你一定是真的喜欢
You must have really liked it.
我在这遇到了我丈夫
I met my husband here.
他是个工程师
He was an engineer.
他被解雇了吗
Did he get laid off?
没
No.
他辞职 搬到了得克萨斯州
He quit and moved to Texas.
好吧
Ok.
你这周末能工作吗
Is there any chance you could work this weekend?
我们还在努力赶工
We're still trying to catch up.
可以
Yeah.
好
Yeah, OK.
但是我明天3点前得走
But I've got to be out of here by three tomorrow,
因为我有点事
because I've got a thing.
当然可以 没问题
Sure. No problem.
我会告诉临时享乐公♥司♥
I'll let Temp Joy know.
好
Ok.
再见
See you.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
我不知道 我不知道
I didn't know. I didn't know.
真希望你早就告诉我们 莉茲
I wish you had told us, Liz.
我就能推荐个人和你聊聊
I would have recommended somebody to talk to.
我这周六有两班 但我会努力溜出去的
I'm working a double Saturday, but I'll try to sneak away.
好
Oh, yeah.
我会和同事们说
I'll talk to the staff,
你周六绝对应该休息
and you should definitely take Saturday off.
不 我会在午餐高峰期的时候来的
No, I'll come in for the lunch rush.
跟大家说特别募捐的事
And tell everyone about the special collection.
-在哪 -不 不
- Where is it? - No, no.
我迫不及待想要拉里回来了
I can't wait for Larry to get back.
开始计划我的大巡视
Start planning my Grand Tour.
他能叫斯考特退下
He can tell Scott to stand down.
斯考特真的认为
Does Scott actually think
拉里会让他当守护之王吗
Larry might make him Sovereign Protector?
我怎么和你说的 我不想谈这些
What did I tell you? I don't want to talk about any of that.
我知道 但是如果我在冬天大巡视
I know, but at some point, if I do the Grand Tour in the winter,
也许能给你足够的时间做你需要做的事
maybe that would give you enough time to do what you need to do.
之后你想在哪见我都可以了
Then you can meet me wherever you want.
抱歉
Sorry.
别管我说的话
Forget it.
今天是周六
It's Saturday.
我们有一整天可以待在一起
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表