剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
厄尼 我应该向你道歉
Ernie, I owe you an apology.
没错 贱♥人♥
That's right, bitch.
我百分百是你的贱♥人♥
I am 100% your bitch.
我之前不相信你 但是看看你现在
I didn't believe you, but here you are,
遥遥领先所有人
ten steps ahead of everybody.
市议会 那些广♥告♥牌
The City Council, those billboards.
"有别的生存之道吗" 那是什么意思
"Is there another way to live?" What does that even mean?
我不知道 我不在乎
I don't know, I don't care.
而现在你又锁定了队长
And now you've got Captain in the crosshairs!
我需要一个真正的消费账户
I am going to need a serious expense account,
等我去到沙漠的时候就不会像个笨蛋一样
so when I get to the desert I don't look like a chump.
没问题
Done and done.
我们还有几件小事情
OK, we've got a couple more little things.
厄夫·森德罗下周要从俄亥俄州过来
Irv Sendero is out from Ohio next week.
典型的工厂笨蛋
Your basic factory-guy jerk-off.
我在埃尔多拉多订好了高尔夫场地
I've set up tee times in El Dorado.
厄尼 我答应他你会带他转转的
Ernie, I promised him that you would shepherd him around.
-我去不了 我要去沙漠 -什么
- I can't. I'm going to the desert. - What?
队长
Captain.
没错 安排冲突
Oh, you're right. A little scheduling conflict.
帅气杰夫 我派你去沙漠找队长怎样
Beautiful Jeff, how about I send you after Captain?
什么 不行
What? No.
乐意至极 鲍勃
I'd absolutely love to, Bob.
厄尼 我答应了厄夫你这次会带他游玩
Ernie, I promised Irv that you would be his guy this trip.
他喜欢你
He loves you,
你也是地球上唯一一个
and you're the only guy on the planet
高尔夫打得比他还差的人
who's a worse golfer than he is.
你会让他自我感觉很好
You make him look good!
去他的厄夫 让帅气杰夫去打发他
Screw Irv! Let Beautiful Jeff jerk him off!
听着 有一个问题 厄尼
Well, look, here's the problem, Ernie.
我是个零差点高尔夫球手
I'm a scratch golfer.
我控制不住
I can't help it.
我天生就能打出平稳的击球
My natural stroke is just so... smooth.
-我特别喜欢看你击球 -不
- I love watching you hit. - No!
他永远找不到队长的 这事我才能办成
He'll never find Captain. This is my thing.
厄尼 你不用管这件事了
Ernie, you're off this.
坚持你擅长的
Stick to what you do best,
别嫉妒别人的天赋
and don't begrudge another man his gifts.
理解了吗
Understand?
只是来拿我的东西的
Just here to grab my stuff.
好的
Sure.
我们可以心平气和地谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk, in reasonable tones?
好的
Yeah.
当然可以
Of course.
我们都是久经世故的成年人了
We're both sophisticated adults.
我很抱歉伤到你的脚了
I'm sorry about your foot.
没事的 有更糟糕过
That's OK. It's seen worse.
我很抱歉把事情恶化了
And I'm sorry for escalating the situation.
你现在住在哪里
Where are you staying?
和拉里·卢米斯一起住
With Larry Loomis,
我们的守护之王
our Sovereign Protector.
他在兄弟会旁边有些房♥产
He's got some property down by the Lodge.
装♥修♥得很好
It's a pretty nice setup.
"守护之王"
"Sovereign Protector"?
天哪 你是真的完全相信这共济会的东西
God, you're really all-in on this Mason stuff, huh?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
除了
Except...
我们是山猫会
we're the Lynx.
是啊 不是共济会
Yeah, not the Masons.
共济会是蔷薇十字会的崇拜者
The Masons were wannabe Rosicrucians,
而蔷薇十字会不过是一个
and Rosicrucians were a hoax
失控的骗局
that pretty much just got out of hand.
有个英国毒贩子写过一篇文章
There's a great essay by this British junkie--
我很担心你 肖恩
I'm worried about you, Sean.
好的 伊丽莎白 严肃到要说全名了
OK, Elizabeth serious-full-name.
如果爸在这里 他也会为你担心的
If Dad were here, he'd be worried about you, too.
但是他并不在这里
Except he's not.
因为 根据你的说法 爸自杀了
Because, according to you, Dad killed himself.
你 你听听你的想法多荒谬
Do-Do you hear how insane that even sounds?
达德 你没办法向前看
Dud, you can't start to move on
直到你承认不幸的事情已经发生了
until you admit that bad stuff has happened.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know that's hard for you.
这对我来说也很难 但是我去面对它了
It was hard for me, but I faced up to it.
但是
But...
你一直害怕阴暗
you've always been afraid of the dark.
谁不害怕阴暗 莉兹
Who's not afraid of the dark, Liz?
至少这样一切解释的通了
At least it makes sense.
你知道不合理的是什么吗
You know what doesn't make sense?
害怕光亮
Being afraid of the light.
你在你阴暗的女巫洞穴里很快乐
You're happy inside your dark little witch-cave.
对不起 我不会
I'm sorry, I'm not
我不会和你一起住在那里
I'm not gonna live there with you.
我在正确的道路上 莉兹
I'm on the right path, Liz.
我会证明给你看
I'm gonna prove it to you.
他对发生的事感到尴尬 但他不敢承认
He's embarrassed about what happened, he just can't admit it.
拉里不应该感到尴尬
Well, Larry shouldn't be embarrassed.
他的蛋蛋很"壮观"
He's got a magnificent set of balls.
是啊
Yeah.
他看上去很害怕和脆弱
He seemed so scared and frail.
这很伤我的心
I mean, it just broke my heart.
他还是拉里 他只是需要放慢节奏
He's still Larry. He just needs to slow down a little.
我会试着请他到我那里去住几晚
I'm gonna try to get him over to my place for a few nights.
好的 你该看看他今天早上
Yeah. You should have seen him this morning.
他特别精力充沛
He was all piss and vinegar,
甚至在他把眉毛烧掉之后
even after he burned off his eyebrows.
什么
What?
不 他很好 只是看上去有点疯狂
No, he's fine. He just looks a little crazy, so...
抱歉 这是一个警钟
OK, I'm sorry, but this is a wake-up call.
拉里不能再自己一个人呆着了
Larry can't be on his own any more.
他需要有人照顾
He needs to transition into assisted living.
-你想让他去养老院 -拜托 厄尼
- You want to put him in a home? - Come on, Ernie.
你不能在事情
You can't pretend things
恶化的时候还假装在改善
are getting better when they're getting worse.
听着 拉里值得尽可能好的照顾
Now, look, Larry deserves the best care possible,
我不认为我们任何人能满足他
and I don't think any of us can give it to him.
好吧
Ok.
我会和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
很明显 必须要重新考虑继位的事
Obviously, the succession will have to be reconsidered.
你现在在想这个
This is what's on your mind now?
我只是说说
I'm just saying!
总部马上会有人来的
Somebody from London will be here soon.
我们可以等他们来解决
We can let them sort it all out.
我等不及要见总部的人了
I can't wait for London.
这些特使有着最酷的任务
These emissaries have the coolest gig ever.
他们就像摇滚明星
They live like rock stars.
妈 爸 我要走了
Mom, Dad, I'm leaving.
我现在就走了
I'm going now!
去加利福尼亚州
To California.
我跟你们说了很多次了
I've told you a million...
这就是尾声了
This is the endgame.
企业巨龙毒害了自己
The corporate-industrial dragon has poisoned itself,
啃食着它的员工
gorging on the flesh of its workers,
让秃鹰叼走残余的骨头
leaving the vultures to pick the bones.
真遗憾
That's a bummer.
顺其自然 兄弟
Que sera, bro.
你不能让时光倒流
You can't turn back time.
-这就是我们现在的处境 -是啊
- This is where we are. - Yeah.
所以你白天在纱姆罗克斯上班
So, you work all day at Shamroxx,
然后晚上在这里上班
and then you work all night here?
-你什么时候睡 -我不睡
- When do you sleep? - I don't sleep.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表