剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
我超爱氯气的味道
I love the smell of chlorine.
让我想到我家
It reminds me of home.
在泳池边待了三天 我脑子已经化了
Three days by the pool and my brain is already melted.
好吧
Well...
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
印第安汤瓦部族
The Tongva Indians,
三千年来都是这么过的
they lived like this for 3,000 years.
对 三千年
Yeah, 3,000 years.
没有战火
No war.
没有争端
No hassle.
简直特么就是天堂
Total freaking paradise.
你听过保罗·高更吗
Ever heard of Paul Gauguin?
没有
No.
他曾是巴黎的一名证券经纪人
He was a stockbroker in Paris,
后来辞职当了艺术家
but then he quit to become an artist.
他出海去了大溪地 再没回来
He sailed for Tahiti and never came back.
这人不错啊
I like this guy.
他抛下了老婆和孩子 等到了大溪地
He left behind his wife and kids, and when he got to Tahiti,
他让一半岛民染上了梅毒
he gave half the island syphilis.
为什么跟我说这个
Why tell me this?
因为天堂是不存在的
Because there's no such thing as paradise.
当然存在
Yeah, there is.
怎么了
What is it?
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
不知道该怎么描述 但是...
Can't really describe it, but...
我爸以前很喜欢吐烟圈
My dad used to blow smoke rings.
我和莉兹小时候
And when Liz and I were little,
他会坐在沙发的一头
he'd sit on the end of the couch and...
然后深深地...
he'd take a...
吸一大口烟 然后一次性吐很多烟圈
a big drag of his cigarette, and he'd puff a few out at a time.
我和莉兹就会抢着去抓
Me and Liz would try to fight to catch them.
我从来不记得自己的梦
I don't remember any of my dreams.
向您致敬 醉女贞德[圣女贞德是法国英雄]All hail the Joan of Arc of Booze.
有那么糟吗
Was I that bad?
-有 -有
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那天晚上的细节我有点记不清了
The details of that night are a little fuzzy to me.
我们是怎么去的公♥司♥高管家里呢
How did we end up in that Corporate guy's apartment?
谁在乎呢 纠结过去没有意义
Who cares? No point digging up the past.
我在Instagram上记录了几个瞬间
I captured some moments for us on Instagram
这样我们就可以永远记得了
so we could remember them always.
求你了 不要
Please, no.
我懂你意思 莉兹 网络就是个屠宰场
I hear you, Liz. The Internet's an abattoir.
我们既是刀俎也是鱼肉
We're the butcher and the pig.
我加了许多有趣的滤镜
I added some fun filters.
看来你和高管很来电啊
It looks like you and Corporate hit it off.
太可怕了
That is horrifying.
别放了
Make it stop.
好
Ok.
维拉妮卡
Hey, Veronica.
希望你一天愉快
I hope you have a lovely day!
不必麻烦 她听不见的
Don't bother. She's not there.
格洛里亚
Hey, Gloria.
你妈好像尿了
I think your mom's got a leaky diaper.
天哪
Oh, God.
-你走吧 -我可以...
- Just go. - I can--
求你了
Please.
-好吗 -好
- Ok? - Ok.
那就...
I'll...
回头见
See you later.
拉里
Larry?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
有时候泵龙会出响声
Sometimes the pump dragon makes noise.
泵龙
Pump dragon?
什么
What?
我得换一下密♥码♥锁
I need to change the combo on that lock.
不能让坏人进来
Keep the riff-raff out.
49号♥旅舍
第一季 第五集
我说了别打电♥话♥
I said no calls.
我知道你说要静静 但事关拉里
I know we're on a break or whatever, but it's Larry.
他有点不对劲
Something's off about him.
前一分钟好好的 下一分钟就开始胡言乱语
He's together one sec, and the next he's talking nonsense.
我说了
I told you, I...
我需要明确界限
I need boundaries.
我现在不能听你倾诉 我太忙了
I can't be your person right now. I'm too busy.
忙着做什么
Doing what?
浪费我的下午时光
Pissing away my afternoons.
我在写作
It's my writing process.
我得挂了 抱歉
I've got to go. Sorry.
吉尔
Gil!
你擅闯私人领地了
You're trespassing.
我知道 抱歉
I know. Sorry.
不必 我只是按老板给我的规章来说
Don't be. I'm just following the script my employer handed me.
我心里不这么想
I don't believe in it.
你没有擅闯领地
You're not trespassing.
航♥空♥航♥天♥业是政♥府♥投资建造的
Aerospace was built on government investment,
用的是我们交的税金
using our tax dollars, right,
它创造了更多工作
which created jobs,
工作带来了更多税收 税收又制♥造♥了更多导弹
which created more tax revenue, which created more missiles,
导弹创造了更多郊区
which created more suburbs.
一切都是个巨大的循环
It was a giant golden circle jerk,
而它属于我们大家
and it belongs to all of us.
你看到一个骑自行车的人过去了吗
Did you see a guy on a bike come through?
没 但我马上就下班了
No, but I'm at the end of my shift.
我状态不好
I'm not firing on all cylinders.
这样
Well...
我希望过去几天没上班
I hope a few days off was...
让你放松休息了
restful.
我想和你说件事
I wanted to talk to you about something---
杰瑞米
Jeremy, I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道公♥司♥高管来访对你很重要
I know Corporate's visit was important to you.
问题是我对酒精耐受度很高
The problem is I am cursed with a high tolerance for alcohol,
我可以一直不停地喝不会醉
so I can go and go.
但是突然到某一刻
But then, at some point,
我就超过了自己的极限
I, like, go over the falls.
于是我还没意识到就像变了一个人
And then, before I know it, I'm a "Different person,"
但我什么也不记得了
only I can't remember anything
因为我晕过去了
because I've blacked out,
之后几天
and for the next few days
我都会沉浸在自责之中
I stew in a nice hot bath of shame.
实际上
Well, actually,
公♥司♥高管对于这次来访很满意
Corporate was quite charmed with his visit.
他甚至增加了我们的广♥告♥预算
In fact, he's upping our ad budget.
你俩相处得太好了
You two really hit it off.
我们并没有 去他的
No. No, we didn't. Screw that guy.
他就是一个穿着西装的人体模特
Some little mannequin in a suit.
我从没见你像那样大笑过
I've never heard you laugh like that before.
从没有过 格森把你录下来了
Ever. Gerson has it on tape,
如果你想看的话
I think, if you want--
你刚才想和我说什么
What did you want to talk to me about?
那天晚上当你喝醉的时候
The other night, while you were going over the falls,
我意识到我对你
I realized that I have developed...
有了些感觉
feelings...
我喜欢上你了
for you.
-杰瑞米你已经结婚了 -我知道
- Jeremy, you're married. - I know.
而且更重要的是
Also, and this is kind of important...
我对你一点感觉都没有
I have absolutely zero feelings for you.
-完全一点也没有 -我知道
- Zero. None. - I know.
我知道这很荒谬
It's ridiculous.
但是 莉兹 我没法控制自己
But I can't help it, Liz.
你是那么聪明
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表