剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
不管在哪 我们都想监督交接过程
Wherever possible we like to oversee transitions.
接下来几周内会有人过来
You can expect a visitor in the next few weeks.
在那之前 保重 方丹先生
Until then, take care, Mr. Fontaine.
还有恭喜你
And congratulations.
消息
Thank you.
One, two, three, four,
five, six, seven, eight, nine,
40, 41, 42.
门没关
It's open.
我刚接到加州49分部的电♥话♥
I just had a call from Lodge 49 in California.
他们准备交接权力
They're doing succession.
好的
Ok.
我刚派了阿尼尔去了马赛
I just sent Anil to Marseille,
克拉拉要做手术 所以只能派你去了
and Clara has her surgery, so I guess I'm sending you.
好
Ok.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没
No, it's...
只是飞行距离很远
just a very long flight, and...
我有灰烬杯的门票
I have tickets to the Ashes.
乔斯林 我们任命你做特使的时候 你应该明白
Jocelyn, when we made you an emissary, it was understood- -
我知道 我知道 抱歉
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
我马上开始准备文件
I'll start the paperwork immediately.
One, two, three, four, five...
我们是制♥造♥商代表
We're a manufacturer's rep.
也就是工厂和批发商之间的中间人
Basically, the middle man between the factory and the wholesaler.
但是
But...
我花很多时间找水管工
I spend a lot of time chasing down plumbers,
试图让他们从批发商那买♥♥我们的产品
trying to get them to buy our lines from the wholesaler.
总之 我们代表20条生产线
Anyway, we rep 20 lines.
马桶 水龙头
Toilets, faucets,
黄铜 聚氯乙烯泵
brass, PVC pumps.
不错
Nice.
没听上去那么令人激动 但过去是的
It's not as exciting as it sounds, but it used to be.
在破产前 我可以整天都忙着写生意
Before the crash, I could write business all day.
现在全是小买♥♥卖♥♥
Now everything is just a hustle.
-你买♥♥什么样的泵 -莫利
- What kind of pumps do you sell? - Morley.
莫利 挺不错的牌子
Morley? Yeah. It's a good line.
安装很容易
It's easy to install.
所以你现在完全不在泳池工作了吗
So you don't work on pools at all any more?
不
No.
不 我
No, I...
我所有装备都变卖♥♥了
All my gear got liquidated.
而且因为我的脚伤 我也不能做重型维修工作
So... And I can't do heavy maintenance with my foot.
-了解 -嗯
- Right. - Yeah.
不过没事
But it's cool, you know.
我只是需要找点事让我忙起来
I just need to find something to keep me busy...
直到我想出如何
until I figure out how to...
赎回我爸的店铺
how to get my dad's shop back.
你的申请期
So... your postulancy.
对 我的申请期 下一步是什么
Yes, my postulancy. So, what's next?
我们随时见面
Well, we'll keep meeting up,
你需要找到布莱斯
and you'll need to track down Blaise.
他会让你开始学习炼金术和哲学这方面的东西
He'll get you started on the alchemy and philosophical stuff.
有些事你需要记住
There are a few things you need to memorize.
但老实说 你可以要么接受要么放弃
But, honestly, you could take it or leave it.
大多数人都选择放弃
Most people leave it.
要多久才能成为护卫
How long does it take to become a squire?
-几个月还是几周 -看情况
- Like, a few months or weeks or...? - Well, it depends.
一旦我们能看到你的决心
Once we can see that you are dedicated,
会有一场秘密仪式
there's a whole secret ceremony.
酷 秘密
Cool, a secret...
仪式上会做什么
What happens at the ceremony?
我不能告诉你
Well, I can't tell you that.
总之会有庄严宣誓
But, basically, there's a solemn oath...
然后我们会开始托付你秘密
and then we will begin to entrust you with the mysteries.
托付秘密
Entrusted with the mysteries.
这
That's...
这太酷了 正是我想要的
That's so cool. That's all I ever wanted.
完事后我们通常会订披萨什么的
We usually order a pizza or something afterwards.
酷
Cool.
谢谢这一切
Thank you for everything.
-谢谢你 达德 -还有
- Thank you, Dud. - And...
替我向拉里问好
tell Larry hello for me.
实际上 我有个工作上的急事
Actually, I've got a work emergency.
有没有可能
Is there a chance...
如果你没事的话
If you're not doing anything,
你能去看拉里吗
could you go by and see Larry?
当然 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
或许给他读本书
Maybe read a book to him?
行 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, that would be no problem.
要是拉里打我 我就还手
If Larry hits me, I'll just hit him back.
给
There you go.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你是我见过的第一个50岁以下看这书的人
You are the first guy under 50 I've seen check out one of these.
不是给我买♥♥的
Oh, it's not for me.
给一个朋友的 他是越战老兵
It's for a friend. He's an old Vietnam vet.
-看吧 老人就喜欢汤姆·斯通 -嗯
- See? The old guys love Tom Stone. - Yeah.
他是拳击手 艺术商人 秘密特工
He's a boxer, an art dealer and a secret agent.
好的
Ok.
阅读愉快
Enjoy.
你好
Hi.
午夜时分 帕维尔进入了大厅
"At midnight, Pavel entered the lobby.
这是唯一的机会
It was now or never.
斯通把手伸向他的大衣
Stone reached into his overcoat,
打开点228手♥枪♥的保险 以防万一
took the safety off his .228 just in case."
总部派你来的
The True Lodge sent you.
厄尼叫我来的
Ernie did.
我是 我是肖恩
I'm... I'm Sean.
前几天晚上我们在小屋见过
You met me at the Lodge the other night.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
记得 你 你
Remember, you... you really...
我以为她疯了
And I thought she was crazy.
我不相信她
I didn't believe her.
谁
Who?
-你在这做什么 -厄尼让我过来
- What are you doing here? - Oh, Ernie told me to come by, so...
是吗
Really?
你真好
Well, that's incredibly nice of you.
厄尼要来吗
Is... Is Ernie coming?
-不 他要工作 -工作
- No. No, he's got a work thing. - Work.
-嗯 -当然了
- Yeah. - Right.
-嗯 -厄尼
- Yeah. - Ernie.
我得跟厄尼谈谈
I need to talk to Ernie.
他不在 拉里
He's not here, Lar.
但他跟我们说了新闻
But, hey, he told us the news.
-是吗 -别担心 不不不
- He did? - Oh, don't worry. No, no, no.
他会联♥系♥伦敦那边 处理好一切
He's gonna call London and take care of everything.
你只需要休息
You just need to rest.
你不用留下来 我可以坐在这工作
You don't need to stay. I'm just gonna sit here and work.
我陪他
I'll keep him company.
行 好主意
OK, yeah. Good idea.
拉里有家人过来看他吗
Hey, does Larry have any family that ever stops by?
没 他是单身汉
No. He's an old bachelor.
他没有家人 只有兄弟会
He doesn't have any family, just the Lodge.
好的
All right, well...
再见 拉里
See you, Lar.
债项 81223
莉茲
Hey, Liz!
我
I...
我买♥♥了一些卫生纸 用了你给我的优♥惠♥券
I got some toilet paper. I used the coupon you gave me.
莉茲
Hey... Hey, Liz?
莉茲 我买♥♥了卫生纸
Hey, Liz, I got the toilet paper.
莉茲
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表