剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Jesus, Bob.
我知道 但这只是第一稿
I know, but it's a first draft.
我去买♥♥点咖啡
I'm gonna get some coffee.
-他走了吗 -什么
- Is he gone? - What?
-你什么时候 -我找到队长了
- When did you- - - I found Captain!
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
把我裤子拿来 口袋里有张传♥单♥
Grab my pants. There's a brochure in the pocket.
这个
This?
我在那找到了他
I found him there.
他就像神一样 厄尼 真的
He's like a god, Ernie, truly.
他一个响指 世界就诞生了
He snaps his fingers and the world is born.
我离他特别的近
I was so close to him.
我们在一个巨大的泳池里游泳
We were swimming in a giant pool.
你发生了什么
What the hell happened to you?
队长有一切答案 厄尼
Captain has all the answers, Ernie.
你得去沙漠
You need to go to the desert.
你得找到他
You need to find him.
斯通又吸了一行毒品 看向窗外
Stone did another line and looked out the window.
广场空荡荡的 但他知道有人跟踪他
The square was empty, but he knew he'd been followed.
那是陷阱 他很快就会死
It was a trap, and soon he would die.
但即使在那么糟糕的时刻
But even in that terrible moment,
他还是感觉到了下面的美丽
he felt something beautiful in the scene below.
月光柔和 令人愉快
The moonlight was soft and welcoming...
就像西里西亚妓♥女♥的腿一样
like the legs of a Silesian whore.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我不敢相信你大老远跑来跟我道歉
I can't believe... you came all this way just to apologize.
-这太 -达德
- That's really- - - Dud, man...
我不知道你在这做什么
I don't know what you're doing out here,
但我是来找队长的
but I'm looking for Captain.
-队长 -对
- Captain? - Right.
队长
Captain.
队长 队长
Captain, man. Captain.
-队 嗯 -嗯
- Cap... Right. - Yeah.
我想你指的是加里
I think you mean Gary.
加里
Gary?
是的
Yeah.
加里
Gary.
他是队长
That's Captain?
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表