剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
It's part of their plan.
他们在下一盘大棋
They're moving pieces around on the board.
接下来会这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
故事曝光 上头条 丑闻
The story comes out. Headlines, scandal.
这些人消失 让替罪羊顶罪
These guys disappear and let the patsies take the hit.
然后成立一个全新的空壳公♥司♥回来
Then they come back with a brand- new shell corporation
以很少的钱买♥♥下同样一块地
that buys the same piece of property for pennies on the dollar.
为什么费这么大力气
Why would you go through
最后还是要买♥♥下那块地
all that trouble just to buy the land anyway?
因为
Because...
如果你想彻底摧毁一个人
if you want to break someone completely,
你要先给他们希望
you get their hopes up first.
你告诉他们那块地是黄金
You tell them the land is gold.
结果最后是铅
When it turns out to be lead,
价格将再便宜不过
it will never be cheaper.
为什么会想买♥♥有毒的地
Why would you want to buy toxic land?
为了它下面的东西
For what's under it.
石油
Oil.
奥比斯的地从来没被开♥发♥过
Orbis land has never been tapped.
我跟踪他们的时候他们也在跟踪我
These guys were following me around while I followed them around.
在派拉蒙外面
Out in Paramount,
有个仓库 存放着你见过的
there's a warehouse that is stocking the biggest,
最大 最棒的钻孔设备
gnarliest drilling equipment you've seen.
他们在策划阴谋 我知道
They're up to something. I know it.
真棒啊
Well, good for them.
他们可以享受长滩的馈赠
They get to enjoy the bounty of Long Beach.
他们一分也拿不到
They won't get a drop,
因为我会拿走
because I'm gonna take it.
老队长总是未雨绸缪
The old Captain is three steps ahead.
我在市政厅认识一个人
I got a guy in City Hall.
一旦关于那块地有毒的消息传出去
As soon as the story breaks about the toxic land,
我就会从他们手下买♥♥走
I'm gonna buy it out from under them
让自己成为南加州最有钱的人
and make myself the richest asshole in SoCal.
这并不能解决你的灵魂问题
That won't help your duende problem.
我可以买♥♥灵魂
I can buy duende.
你为什么告诉我们这些
Why are you telling us all this?
因为我想让你们加入我 和我一起投资
Because I want to get you in on the action. Invest with me.
给你钱
Give you money?
你们买♥♥入的话我会给你们一笔钱
Look, I'll spot you guys a nice chunk of cash for the buy- in.
然后我会用你们斗鸡赢的钱作为抵押
Then I'll use your cockfight winnings as collateral.
全都写在合同里 不多不少
We'll get it all on paper. No more, no less.
开始钻石油后我就能收回我的钱
I'll get mine back when the oil starts to flow.
我只要求你们让我加入兄弟会
All I ask is that you let me join the Lodge.
我跟你说了 多半会关闭
I told you, it's probably closing.
-我们欠中国的一家银行30万 -才这么点
- We owe a bank in China 300 large. - That's it?
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我来还 我想回馈社区 灵魂
I'll pay it. I want to put money back in the community. Duende.
灵魂
Duende.
我们怎么知道你没骗我们
How do we know you aren't conning us?
因为看看周围吧
Because look around.
我不会为了骗你们几千块而这么大费周章
I'm not going through this to scam you out of a couple of grand.
我不需要你们的钱
I don't need your money.
这是友谊
This is about friendship, guys.
你们随时可以退出 我们仍然可以做朋友
You can back out anytime. We can still hang.
厄尼 无论如何 你都是我的兄弟
And, Ernie, you're my guy, either way.
如果你能来为我工作就更好了
I would love it if you came to work for me.
你做销♥售♥做了很久了
You've been selling a long time.
你已经准备好成为购买♥♥的人了
You're ready to be the guy who buys.
我想 我们都会变得有钱了
I think... we're both gonna be rich.
-是啊 -好像这整件事
- Yeah. - Yeah, it's like this whole thing...
命中注定一样
Was meant to be?
拉里说有大事要发生 说的就是这事了
Larry said something big was gonna happen. This is it.
-知道吗 -就是这个了
- You know what? - This is it.
你说的是 天啊 帮帮我
You're right. God, help me!
你说的是
You are right, man!
莉茲 我都认不出你来了
Liz, I didn't even recognize you.
你看上去真
I mean, you look so...
-很有地位的样子 -谢谢
- important-looking. - Thanks.
我本该吐槽你签约大公♥司♥
I should give you crap for signing with a major,
不过幸运的是 没人在乎任何事了
but, luckily, no one cares about that anymore,
因为一切都没意义了
because nothing means anything anymore.
查普 我感动得快哭了
Oh, Champ, you're gonna make me cry.
我也该生气
I should be pissed, too.
他们从没给我去公♥司♥上班的机会
They never offered me a chance at Corporate.
但我在努力释怀
But I'm working on getting over myself.
你绝对实至名归 莉茲
And you absolutely deserve this, Liz.
我们都为你骄傲
We're all real proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该让你们回去工作了
OK, I should let you guys get back to work.
好的
Yeah, OK.
莉茲
Hey, Liz.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens...
这里永远有你的位置
you'll always have a home with us.
你过得如何
How have you been?
很好 你呢
Good. You?
很好 我很好
Good. I'm good.
你穿得这么正式干什么
Why are you all dressed up?
你来这做什么
Why are you here?
听着 我想让你知道
Listen, i wanted to let you know that,
很快 我就能帮助你
soon, I'll be able to help you out.
我会还你钱
You know, I'm gonna pay you back.
这不叫你帮我
That's not you helping me,
而是做你该做的事
that's you doing what you're supposed to do.
我还能帮你还清在银行欠下的债
And I'll be able to pay off your note at the bank.
还有
And...
我会买♥♥回爸的商店
I'm going to get Dad's shop back.
你肯定想知道我要怎么办到
You're wondering how.
我现在不能透露细节
I can't go into specifics right now
因为太复杂了
because it's just too complex.
基本上就是 因为兄弟会
But, basically, because of the Lodge,
我现在是一个
I am now a stakeholder
大型不动产收♥购♥的利益相关者了
in a major real-estate acquisition.
真好 但我不需要你的帮助
Good for you. But I don't need your help.
是的 我已经升华了
No. I've been distilled.
对 我是精英 哥哥
Yeah. I'm the Essence, Brother.
我即将存一大笔钱进银行
I am about to bank some serious bank.
是的 工资 津贴 一切
Oh, yeah. Salary, benefits, the whole way.
真是好消息
That's good news.
是的
Yeah.
看来我们的生活都
I guess we're both doing...
很顺利
great.
是的
Yeah!
你能来真好
Glad you're here.
嗯
Yeah.
大家都提前回家了 所以我
Everyone went home early tonight, so I'm just...
就在这放松
hanging out.
我听说乐队之夜没取消
I heard Band Night's still on.
我很期待听你们表演
I'm looking forward to hearing you guys play.
有什么新作品吗
Got any new stuff?
厄尼 我需要你为我做点事
Ernie, I need you to do something for me.
当然 什么事都行
Sure, anything.
我需要你重新开始和康妮做♥爱♥
I need you to start sleeping with Connie again.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表