剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
和组装汽化器的人
and a carburetor guy,
无休无止
and on and on,
遍布整个小镇
all over town!
我想要成为一个人脉广的人
I want to be a guy with guys, you know?
拉里和我爸爸是好朋友
Yeah, well, Larry and my dad were pals.
这是他们帮我的唯一原因
That's the only reason they helped.
拉里从来没有喜欢过我
Larry never really liked me.
注意了
Attention!
我建议每个人今晚都来
I advise everyone to hit up Ernie
尽可能多的给厄尼敬酒
for as many drinks as they can tonight,
因为马上他就要去大巡视了
because soon he'll be going on his Grand Tour!
好样的 厄尼
All right, Ernie!
打扰一下 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉我来迟了
I'm sorry for the delay.
我本能下飞机就打电♥话♥ 但我刚经历了
I would have called when I landed, but I have just been through
生命中最羞辱的磨难
the most humiliating ordeal of my life.
在飞机上
On the flight,
一个淘气小孩偷走了我的钱包和手♥机♥
a deranged child stole my wallet and my phone,
而当我到达的时候我被海关扣留了三天
and upon arrival I was detained for three days by Customs.
不管怎么说 这就是我悲惨的遭遇
Anyway, anyway... That's my tale of woe.
我终于到这里了
I'm finally here.
我应该要和一个叫拉里·卢米斯的谈谈
I'm supposed to speak to somebody called Larry Loomis.
他方便吗
Is he available?
我没有想到会有一行人迎接我的到来
Well, I didn't expect a parade when I arrived,
但是简单的"你好"就很好
but a simple "Hello" would be nice.
你是谁
Who are you?
乔斯林·普格 我是总部派来的使者
Jocelyn Pugh. I'm the emissary from London.
不好意思
Sorry.
我以为我们有些干净的床单
I thought we had some clean sheets.
不 不 不 没事的
Oh, no, no, no. It will be fine.
斯科特会去看他能找到什么艾弗里的信息
Scott's going to see what he can find out about Avery,
布莱斯回家了因为他整个人一团糟
and Blaise went home because he's kind of a mess.
这是我的错 我几天前就应该来了
Yeah, it's my fault. I should have been here days ago.
不 伙计 这不是任何人的错
No, man. This is nobody's fault.
我完全不知道发生了什么
I just have no idea what's going on.
我明天早上再来解决
I'll sort it out in the morning.
我今晚需要睡一个好觉
I just need a good night's sleep.
你告诉他书房♥和尸体的事情了吗
Did you tell him about the library and the corpse?
-什么 -说来话长
- What? - Long story.
我们明天再详细和你说
We'll fill you in tomorrow.
好的
OK. Well...
欢迎来到49分部
Welcome to Lodge 49.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thanks. - All right.
我一直以为乔斯林是个女孩的名字
Hey, I always thought that Jocelyn was a girl's name.
-一个巨型投石机 -这是法语
- A giant trebuchet? - It's French.
这家伙会是个大怪物
This thing's gonna be a monster.
我们在J翼焊接最后的一部分
We're welding the final pieces in J wing,
我们很自信我们可以
and we're confident that we'll be able to launch
把那台冰箱发射到海港里
that fridge there into the harbor.
奥比斯
你要是泄露出去
If you tell anyone,
抛物线组会抓住你然后杀了你
Parabola Group will hunt you down and kill you.
是不是很棒
Isn't it great?
-嗯 -我想让厄尼到这来
- Yeah. - I want to get Ernie down here.
我觉得这能让他暂时不胡思乱想
I think it might help get his mind off things.
厄尼怎么样
How is Ernie?
-难说 -他的坚忍♥克己狗屁
- Hard to tell. - Oh, his stoic bullshit.
我不是说厄尼
I don't mean Ernie.
我是指
I just mean...
大多数男人
men in general.
当这一切都永远消失
What's gonna happen to these people
这些人会怎样
when all of this goes away for good?
兄弟会
The Lodge.
这是他们需要的
That's what they need.
这是我们需要做的 我和厄尼
That's what we need to do, me and Ernie.
什么
What?
再次让兄弟会兴盛起来
Fill the Lodge again.
让它回到黄金年代
You know, make it like it was in the golden age.
要是我能治好宇宙
And if I heal the universe...
我的脚自然也会好
I heal my foot.
你准摆好了吗
Are you ready yet?
今晚是邦可游戏之夜 大家都不会休息
It's Bunco night and everybody's getting restless.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
请坐 我觉得你坐下来会更好
Sit down. I think it's going to be better if you sit down.
斯科特找不到任何关于艾弗里的信息
Scott couldn't find anything on Avery.
我知道 找到的可能不大 这不是他的真名
I know. I doubt if they would. That's not his real name.
我打了几通电♥话♥
I made some calls.
总部很了解这个艾弗里
London knows all about this Avery character.
他是疯子和小偷
He's a crackpot and a thief.
其他分部也有上报过
There have been calls from other lodges.
他出现 讨好大家
He shows up, ingratiates himself,
然后打劫
and robs the place.
他骗到了我们
He fooled us.
他完全把布莱斯骗了 但他貌似没有偷任何东西
He really fooled Blaise, but I don't think he stole anything.
厄尼 这个艾弗里的事算小事
Ernie, this Avery business is really a small matter.
很好 我这次真的准备好谈继位的事了
Good. Now, I'm ready to talk succession, for real this time.
不 我说这是小事
No, I mean, it's a small matter
是相比于
compared to the vast...
这个
well...
巨大的阴谋 没有别的词能形容了
conspiracy - there's no other word -
围绕在拉里身边巨大的阴谋
the vast conspiracy that surrounds Larry.
你是说卷轴和真兄弟会吗
You mean the scrolls and the True Lodge and...?
你说那是扯淡
You said that was nonsense.
不 我说的不是那个 我说的是这里的账本
No, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the books here.
拉里犯了严重罪行
Larry committed some rather major crimes.
听着 10年前
Listen, ten years ago,
在金融危机之后
after the financial crash,
兄弟会的资产严重缩水
the Order's endowment took a big hit
我们关闭了十多个失责的分部
and we closed dozens of derelict lodges
把房♥产卖♥♥了
and sold off the properties,
本来49分部也要卖♥♥掉的
and that's what was gonna happen to Lodge 49.
会员人数严重不足
The membership was way down.
拉里很多年没交过税了
Larry hadn't paid the tithe for years.
就在总部发出通知后不久
Not long after London sent the notice,
拉里就给总部寄来了一张巨额支票
Larry sent London a huge check
以及一长串新会员 总部很满意
and a long list of new members, and London was happy.
-可现在 我看到 -看到什么
- But now... I see- - - See what?
这是个巨大的骗局
There's been a massive fraud.
很复杂
It's complicated.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
I don't know how he pulled it off...
但他以我们的名号♥伪造了一些文件
but he forged some documents in our name
成功从这里的一家中国银行
and managed to take out a giant mortgage
搞到一笔巨额抵押贷款
from a Chinese bank on this place.
他一定侵吞了大量现金
He must have pocketed a big chunk of cash,
钱花光了 据我所知
but the money's been running out, and as far as I can tell,
他最近几年完全是靠
he's been living off bar receipts
酒吧收入和会员费过日子
and membership dues the last few years.
他用的是你们所有人的钱
He's been living off all of you.
什么
What?
再过几个月有一大笔气球型贷款到期
There's a huge balloon payment due in a couple of months.
他得一个人偿还
It was all coming down on him.
他没钱 他知道总部会知道
He didn't have the money, he knew London would find out.
我想他跟你说的卷轴
I think that little story he told you about the scrolls
还有真兄弟会的事
and the True Lodge...
我认为他跟你说这些事
I think he told you those things
是为了让你开车载他到墨西哥
to get you to drive him down to Mexico.
他本要面临起诉的
He would have been facing some serious charges.
他是想逃跑
He was trying to escape.
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
不知道
I don't know.
总部需要偿还近30万
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表