剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
厄尼
Ernie...
有很多事我想跟你说
There's a lot I want to tell you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我现在承受不住了
It's all too much right now.
斯科特
Scott...
我的工作
My job...
我觉得我们需要分开一段时间
I think we need a break.
我把"它"吃进去了一些
I got some of it in my mouth.
或者说是"他"
Or him.
华♥莱♥士♥进了我的嘴
I got Wallace in my mouth.
天啊
Jesus.
康妮
Connie...
朋友们 我们现在有个大问题
We got a major problem, people.
松饼粉用完了
There's no pancake mix.
据我所知 我们本有很多盒
Now, last time I checked, we had tons of boxes.
厄尼 你知道童子军早餐就快到了
Ernie, you knew the breakfast was coming up.
你是"管事"的人
You are "in charge."
你为什么不囤积一些松饼粉
Why didn't you stock up?
我忘了
I forgot.
你得去商店
You... need to go to Smart and Final,
现在就去
right now.
好的 我马上就回来
Ok. I'll be back in a flash.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道我们该做什么吗 我们应该去找拉里
You know what we should do? We should go get Larry.
他可以给我们介绍一下华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯
And he can tell us about Wallace Smith,
以及真兄弟会
tell us about the True Lodge--
但是我还得去买♥♥松饼粉
But the pancake mix.
好吧 好主意 我会去他家
OK, yeah, good idea. I'll stop by his house.
-好的 -你要做什么
- Yeah, OK. - What are you doing?
我要跟你一起去 这是我的道路
I'm coming with you. It's my path.
让我来应付 你在这帮手就行了
Let me handle this. You just help out here.
厄尼
Ernie.
斯通把枪对准了帕维尔的头
Stone put the gun to Pavel's head.
告诉我真♥相♥ 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的马扎尔人
"Tell me the truth, you Magyar son of a bitch!"
老兄 系好安全带 我开车很猛
Buckle up, man. It's gonna be a wild ride.
安全带在哪里
Where is it?
副驾驶座没有安全带
There's no belt on that side.
星期天的阳光是怎么了
What is it about the light on Sundays?
更明亮 但也更空虚
It's brighter, but... more empty.
星期天被鬼魂缠绕
Sundays are haunted.
我不能把餐桌分配给你
I can't give you tables.
求你了 我需要工作
Please, I need to work.
现在连中午都没到 我快疯了
It's not even noon and I'm going bonkers.
为什么
Why?
因为我有极强的职业道德
Because I have an incredible work ethic.
我就是美国精神的典范 好吗
I'm what America's all about, OK?
快给我几张桌子招待吧
So, just give me some tables.
莉茲 人手够了
Liz, we're staffed.
不然对其他人不公平
It would be unfair to everybody else.
好吧
Fine.
要是不让我工作
If I can't work...
那我就享受一下周日特惠套餐
I'll enjoy the Sunday Spirits Special.
-你为什么要用双离合式 -为了跟发动机转速匹配
- Why are you double-clutching? - To match the revs of the gears.
你能不能...
Hey, can you get...
法律规定 接电♥话♥要开免提
Hands-free, it's the law.
格洛里亚
Gloria.
你在哪里 不是说好今天过来吗
Where are you? You were supposed to come in today.
我给忘光了 我...
I totally forgot. I just...
-出了点急事... -你说过今天过来的
- Something came up and-- - You said you were coming in today.
我知道 我遇到了很疯狂的事
I know. Look, something crazy happened.
你听我说 昨天晚上在兄弟会
OK, listen. Last night at our Lodge,
我们发现了一具藏在密室里的尸体
we found a dead body in a secret room.
抱歉 我必须说
Sorry, I had to say it.
什么
What?
真的
Yeah.
-我觉得你在嘲笑我 -没有
- I feel like you're making fun of me. - No!
没有 没有
No, no.
你得过来
You need to come in.
好 我会的 我尽快过去
OK, yeah. Yeah, I will. I will. As soon as I can.
我得先去办件事情
I just got to... run an errand.
喂
Hello?
你跟临时雇主的关系似乎有点紧张
Your relationship with your temp boss seems a little intense.
是啊 奥比斯工厂关闭把她坑惨了
Yeah. Well, the Orbis shutdown really screwed her up.
她的工作是炒人
You know, her job is to terminate people.
我觉得她就是...
You know, I think she just...
想找个人陪她聊聊天 你懂吗
She just wants someone to talk to, you know?
-谁不是呢 -是啊
- So does everybody. - Yeah.
这里转弯
Turn up there.
小心点
Careful!
冷静
Calm down.
怎么了
What?
你肯定来玩过不少次吧
Had a lot of wild times here, I bet, huh?
没有 我只来过一次
No. I've only been here once.
好几年前了 拉里基本都住在兄弟会里
Years ago. Larry practically lives at the Lodge.
怎么了
What?
你是谁
Who are you?
我住这里
I'm the occupant.
拉里在家吗
Is Larry home?
不在
No.
我说 拉里已经很久不住这里了
Man, Larry hasn't lived here in a long time.
不过我似乎有新地址
I might have a forwarding address, though.
他的《花♥花♥公♥子♥》和《国家地理》
I mean, his Playboys and National Geographics
好多次都寄到这里
were being misdelivered here for a while.
那太好了
That would be great.
不要介意这些半成品
Pardon my... progress.
拉里没跟你说他搬家了吗
Larry didn't tell you that he moved?
找到了
Here it is.
这是我的装置
This is my installation.
准备在科斯塔梅萨的零画廊展出
I'm showing at the Zero Gallery in Costa Mesa.
原来是艺术品
So this is art.
好
Ok.
这些钉子是什么
So, what are the spikes for?
那是...
Oh, that's a...
那是女巫项圈
That's a witch's collar.
能够让女巫退散到足够远
It helps to push the witch out far enough
就碰不到你
so they can't touch you.
因为有钉子
Because of the spikes.
-没错 -好
- Yeah, exactly. - Yeah.
好了 给你们
Anyway, there you go.
那是...
Is that...?
去你♥妈♥的♥修道院啤酒
Trappist, my ass.
莉兹
Liz. Hi.
是这样 我一直在想 你明明休息
You know, I keep thinking about the fact that, on your day off...
却过来上班了
you came into work.
-没错 -对
- Yep. - Yeah.
如果让我开启我的"火眼金睛"
So, if I can, maybe I can put on my "Mr. Insight" hat
来分♥析♥一下
for just a minute.
我觉得也许你是不喜欢
I feel like maybe you're uncomfortable
一个人待着
being alone with yourself.
你说得太对了 杰瑞米 谢谢
That's so true, Jeremy. Thank you.
你有没有考虑过心理咨♥询♥什么的
Have you considered therapy or...?
你是担心影响你的名声对吗
Right, you're worried about the stigma, aren't you?
担心别人说你可悲 过不好生活
Some pathetic crybaby who can't handle life.
我以前也这么想 但是...
That's what I used to think, anyway, but then--
我担心的是没钱生活 好吗
The stigma is I can't afford it, OK?
伏特加汤力水
Vodka tonic.
我建议你少喝点
Might want to take it easy on that stuff.
今天你休息 抱歉
Right, it's your day off. Sorry.
抱歉 我就是紧张
Sorry. I'm just nervous.
今天有公♥司♥新高管过来视察
The new Corporate guy is coming today.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表