剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
我说的是将这个房♥间
I'm talking about the spirit
还有房♥间里的所有人团结在一起的精神
that binds this room and everybody in it together!
49分部哪也不去
Lodge 49 isn't going anywhere.
不
No!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
它永远不会消失
It can never go away
因为我们是野兽之心
because we are the heart of the beast!
我们永远不会
And we can never- -
为什么我们想要不可能的事情
Why do we want impossible things?
我们并非不可能
We're not impossible.
好像我们挖了一条隧♥道♥回到高中
It's like we dug a tunnel back to high school.
隧♥道♥位于我们现实生活的下方
It runs right under our real lives.
我们是鼹鼠
We're mole rats, baby.
是这样的
And here's the thing.
斯科特
Scott...
他知道我们的事
he knows about us.
什么
What?
我以为他会揍我
I thought he was gonna take a swing at me,
但他跟我说他觉得这是好事
but he told me that he thought it was all a good thing...
只要你能开心
as long as it made you happy.
他不希望我告诉你他跟我说他知道
And he didn't want me to tell you that he told me that he knows.
本该是我们的秘密
It's supposed to be our secret,
就像我和他在偷♥情♥一样
like it's me and him having the affair.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是啊
I know.
听上去有点难以置信
It sounds kind of hard to believe.
其实并没有
It isn't, actually.
是斯科特
It's Scott.
他有说他知道多久了吗
Did he say how long he's known?
没 但我觉得有段时间 了
No. But I think it's been for a while.
我们这么久以来偷偷摸摸都白费了
We've been doing this running around for nothing.
这简直是噩梦 我不舒服
This is a nightmare. I feel ill.
因为我们生活在一个道德灰色♥区♥域
It's because we've been living in a moral gray area,
但我们就快出去了
but we're almost out of it.
我们不用再躲躲藏藏
We don't have to hide anymore.
一切都水到渠成
Everything is coming together.
你去哪
Where are you going?
不知道
I don't know.
我不能
I can't...
回家
go home.
-我不能留在这 -你可以的
- I can't stay here. - You can.
-我们可以在这待一整天 -我不是那个意思
- We got the room for the whole day. - That's not what I mean.
老天
Jesus.
厄尼
Ernie...
你明白我做了什么吗
Do you understand what I've done?
我们做了什么
What we've done?
我知道
I know.
康妮
Connie...
拜托 再多留一会儿
Please, just stay for a little while.
不行
Can't.
我得去思考
I just need to think.
大家看过来
Give me your eyes.
今晚
Tonight...
重点全部在于
is all about the human side
西全资本伙伴饮食服务公♥司♥人性的一面
of Omni Capital Partners Food Service West.
你们很多人四处打望 焦急地在想
Now, I see some of you looking around, anxiously wondering,
我们的总裁 珍内特·普莱斯在哪
"Where is Janet Price, our CEO?"
别担心
Don't worry.
珍内特就在船上
Janet is here on the boat.
但她只会出现在
But she will only appear
那些能看到她的人眼里
to those who can see her.
晚些时候 她会主持抽奖
Plus, later on, she's gonna host the raffle,
所以做好准备
so be prepared.
珍内特跟我说
Janet told me...
她会进入
that she's gonna reach
你们的火绒箱 摸索
right into your tinderboxes and feel around.
你们自己决定这是什么意思 好吗
You can decide for yourself what that means, OK?
你们是精英
You are the Essence.
你们成功走到了这一阶段
And you have made it here.
大家联谊起来
So let's mingle.
你肯定超开心
You must be thrilled,
在你自家的港口边坐游轮
taking a cruise around your own harbor.
是的 我其实还从来没坐过
Yeah, I've actually never done this.
我去年晕船
I got seasick last year,
所以要是我吐得你全身都是我提前道歉
so I apologize in advance if I puke all over you.
-真贴心 谢谢 -再喝一杯
- That's sweet. Thanks. - Another round?
这位一周前还是餐厅服务员
This lady was waiting tables a week ago.
现在在参加联谊会
Now she's at the Mingle.
给你希望 对吗
Gives you hope, right?
是啊
Absolutely.
抱歉
Sorry.
计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
淘汰喝醉的吗
Weed out the drunks?
-不会再淘汰人了 -好吧
- There are no more cuts... - OK.
除非珍内特发现她给我的薪水太高了
...unless Janet figures out how much she's overpaying me
然后我被淘汰
and then I get cut.
你觉得珍内特什么时候会神奇出现
When do you think Janet will magically appear?
你是说你看不到她吗
You mean, you can't see her?
她躲在西全装里吗
What, is she hiding in the Omni suit or something?
天啊
Oh, my God!
看看她
Look at her.
你能想象这样的献身吗
Can you imagine that type of commitment?
加里 我们到了你会计的办公室了
Hey, Gary, we're at your accountant's office.
不确定这地址是否正确 回电♥话♥
I'm not sure if we have the right address. Call us back.
加里用这个会计肯定省了很多钱
Gary must save a lot of money with this accountant.
那扇红门半开
The red door was ajar.
"红如鲜血" 他想着
"Red like blood," He thought,
"或者斗牛士的披肩"
"Or a matador's cape."
"那就是我" 斯通这样想
"That's what I am," Thought Stone.
"化作无形 就像斗牛士披肩上的血一样"
"Hiding in plain sight, like blood on a matador's cape."
别 别关
No! Don't turn it off!
你上瘾了
You're hooked now.
梅兹是大♥师♥
Metz is the master.
是的 确实是
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
还是没回应
Still no answer.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
队长现在
Well, Captain's going through
正在经历情感危机 你知道的
some emotional stuff right now, you know?
也许他给我们的时间说错了
Maybe he just told us the wrong time.
感觉像是斯通在卢森堡的遭遇
It feels like what happened to Stone in Luxembourg.
卢森堡
Luxembourg?
他被设套 中计
He got set up, fell into a trap.
你觉得队长在给我们设套
What, you think Captain's setting us up
好让人偷走我们这点钱吗
so someone can steal our cockfighting money?
不 但想想吧
No. But think about it.
有多少人知道我们知道石油的事
How many people know what we know about the oil?
你 我 加里
You, me, Gary...
以及加里的老板
and the guys Gary works for.
-不太妙 -嗯
- This is bad. - Yeah.
要是那些人发现
What if those guys found out
加里想坑他们的计划怎么办
about Gary's plan to screw them over?
要是他们抓到了他 所以他才不回电♥话♥
What if they got to him - that's why he's not answering?
也可能只是我们多疑
Or maybe we're just being paranoid.
对吗
You know?
听
Listen.
是什么
What is that?
什么
What?
-无人机 -是无人机 是无人机
- A drone? - That's a drone. That's a drone.
是无人机
That's a drone.
-我们怎么办 -看你右边
- What do we do? - Look to your right.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表