剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
the division.
而我是伟大的统一者
I am the great uniter.
您就是圣人 先生
You're a saint, sir.
其实钱就是工具
The money is a tool, you see.
没别的
Nothing more.
权力
Power.
如果你没有权力的话谁会听你的
Because without power, who would listen?
先生 你的姐姐来了
Sir, your sister.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我一直在等
I've been waiting.
有文件要签 永远有文件
Papers to sign. Always papers.
那是劳拉吗
Is that Laura?
你为什么还要留着她
Why do you keep her around?
她都是个老古董了
She's ancient.
她讨厌我
She resents me.
我喜欢这一点
I like that.
我需要一幢新房♥子
I need a new house.
不 是你想要一幢新房♥子
No, you want a new house.
哈维和他的按♥摩♥师搞上了
Harvey's screwing his masseuse.
那又怎么了
So?
你也和她搞上了
You're screwing her, too.
我讨厌你这样做
I hate it when you do that.
住手
Stop!
别想再要房♥子了
No more houses.
好
Okay.
总是蓝色的
It's always blue!
不
No.
不 不
No. Nope.
开火
Fire!
派无人机
Send in the drone.
上上上
Move, move, move! Go, go!
-你在干什么 -废物
- What are you doing? - Loser.
玛丽阳光乳品
玛丽
走开
Go away!
对不起 我不是
I'm sorry, I didn't...
对不起 我不是故意...
Sorry, I didn't mean...
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir!
我姐姐来接我
My sister's picking me up.
我...我在这里工作
I-I work here.
有身份证吗
You got ID?
大卫
天啊 天啊
Oh, Jesus. Jesus...
对不起 对不起 我吃药
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I take medication.
对不起 我只是 我姐姐...
I'm sorry. I've just... My-my sister...
-我只想回家 好吗 -冷静点
- I just want to go home, okay? - Just calm down.
我们只是想知道怎么回事
Just trying to figure out what's going on here.
把手放在我看得到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
把手放在我看得到的地方
Hands where I can see 'em!
那有个...你看不到他吗
There's a... You don't see him?
冷静点
Easy.
救我
Help!
-救我 -不
- Help! - No!
-救我 -等等 不
- Help! - Wait! No.
-我是他的姐姐 不 他不是... -救命
- I'm his si-sister. No, he's not a... - Help!
-他不是罪犯 -别插手 女士
- He's not a criminal. - Stay out of this, ma'am.
-艾米 -后退
- Amy. - Back!
没事的 好吗
Hey, hey, it's gonna be okay, okay?
照他们说的做
Just do what they say, okay?
尽量冷静点
Try and stay calm, hmm?
你弄疼他了
You are hurting him. Stop!
-后退 -住手 不
- Step back. Now! - Stop! Hey! No!
艾米 艾米
Amy! Amy!
杰瑞
Jerry!
-艾米 -趴下
- Amy. - On the ground!
-艾米 -赶紧趴下
- Amy... - On the ground. Now!
上帝啊 杰瑞
Holy shit. Jerry.
-趴下 趴下 -趴下
- Get down! Get down! - On the ground!
不
No!
不
No...
不
No...
大卫
David!
起来 亲爱的
Okay. Help me out, love.
然后那根枝杈又会分杈
And that branch makes branches,
然后那根枝杈又会分杈
and that branch makes branches,
然后那根枝杈...
and that branch...
来了
Here we go.
大卫·哈勒
太早离世
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
我能怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
听着 我会吃药
Look, I'll take the pills.
你想...用延长电线
You tried to... with an extension cord.
停不下来 那些声音 还有...
It wouldn't stop-- the voices-- and-- shh!
停下
Stop it.
我看到一些东西 我看到...
I see things. I see...
停下
Stop.
我看到一些东西
I see things.
大卫
David.
事情不应该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
我知道
I know.
但已经这样了
But it is.
我和基辛哲医生谈过了
I talked to Dr. Kissinger.
他说你会有自己的独♥立♥病房♥
He said you'll get your own room.
发条精神病院是个不错的地方
It's a nice place, Clockworks.
只要到...
It's just until...
只要几个星期
It's just for a few weeks.
你保证吗
You promise?
保证
Promise.
好吧
Okay.
该死
Oh, shit.
你来决定什么是真
You decide what is real
什么是假
and what is not.
你的意愿
Your will.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表