剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
different possibilities.
各种配置
You know, there's different configurations.
多个现实
Multiple realities.
不同的现实
Different realities.
我就是说这个
I'm saying.
多重世界理论
It's this thing, t-the multiple worlds theory,
是量子力学里的
from, like, quantum mechanics, right?
嗯
And...
嗯
And-and-and, um...
每个事件 我们做的事
Every event, the things we do,
都有百万种不同的可能结果
there's like a million possible outcomes.
选择 选择
Choices! Choices.
理论上 每个结果都会发生
And the theory is, that each outcome actually happens. Hmm?
就像树长枝杈
Like a tree growing branches,
每一个枝杈都是一个平行时间线
and-and each branch is, like, an alternate timeline.
所以 现在 你在课堂上
So right now, you're in class,
听着我侃侃而谈物理
listening to me drone on and on about-about physics, right?
但在另一个时间线里
But in another timeline,
你翘课了
y-you skipped school.
你去看《惊爆点》了
Y-You've gone to watch Point Break.
或是患了白血病 在医院里
Or you're in the hospital with leukemia.
在这个现实里
And, I mean, this reality, right,
我们坐在这里 吃东西
w-we're sitting here, eating whatever,
破冷薯条
bullshit cold fries, right?
但在另一个时间线里
But I-in another timeline,
我是个亿万富翁
I'm, like... I'm, like, a billionaire.
我是个亿万富翁
I'm a billionaire.
也可能是流浪汉
Or-or homeless.
也可能已婚 住在郊区 有2.3个孩子
Or-or married in the suburbs with, like, 2.3 kids.
每次每一个我做出决定的时候
And every time each me makes a decision,
或者发生了什么事 让未来能够
or something happens where the future could, like,
有不同的走向时
go in different directions,
就会长出另一条枝杈
another branch springs up.
然后那根枝杈又会分杈
And that branch makes branches,
然后那根枝杈又会分杈
and that branch makes branches,
然后那根枝杈又会分杈
and that branch makes branches,
然后那根枝杈又会分杈
and that branch makes branches.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!
我们想吃华夫饼
We want waffles.
-华夫饼 -华夫饼
- Waffles! - Waffles!
华夫饼
Waffles!
然后那根枝杈又会分杈
And that branch makes branches.
你明白我的意思吗
See what I'm saying?
有很多很多枝杈
It's a lot of branches.
大卫
David.
不 那...
No, that's...
不错
Good job.
"不错"
"Good job"?
不 我...那挺好的
No, I'm... That-that's great.
我 我
I'm-I'm...
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
你很好 但是
You're sweet, but...
我是说 我也不确定
I mean, I don't know for sure.
亨利
Henry.
但谁知道呢
But who knows?
可能你和菲利
Maybe, you and Philly?
你知道的 她很好
You know, she's nice, though.
你明白吗
You know?
我觉得她 她懂你
I think she-she gets you.
不 那...那... 不
No, that-that's... no.
那太蠢了 我...那不可能
That's dumb. I'm... That's not gonna...
你为什么就不能拥有
Well, why can't you have a...
其他人都有的东西呢
what everyone else has?
美好的家 家人
A-a nice home, a family...
因为我有病
Because I'm sick.
那应该可以...
That should be sufficient...
不
No!
我没有 不
I did not! No!
看看他 我的美人
Look at him there, my lovelies,
睡得像个被遗忘的人
sleeping the sleep of forgotten men.
醒醒 醒醒 爷爷
Wakey, wakey, grandpa.
他送你们来的吗
Did he send you?
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
没人送我们来
Nobody sent us.
除了上帝
Except the Lord.
天主
The Lord above...
他说他忍♥不了这个味道了
...who says he can't stand the smell anymore.
那滚吧
Piss off, then.
或者干脆杀了我
Or just finish me off.
我对这个世界来说毫无用处
I have no use for this world anymore.
人类登月
Men on the moon.
围着地球转
And men spinning around the Earth.
没人关注地球上的法律和秩序了
And there's no attention paid to earthly law and order no more.
快 揍他一顿
Come on, let's get him.
漫长的一天
long day.
我需要一杯鸡尾酒
Mama needs a cocktail.
工作怎么样
Hmm. How was work?
盒子 牛奶
Boxes, milk.
盒子 牛奶
Boxes, milk.
好歹是份工作
It's a job.
你在听什么
What are you listening to, hmm?
挺好听的
Nice.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我从超♥市♥买♥♥了个馅饼
I got a potpie at the market.
你空腹不能吃药的
Can't take your pill on an empty stomach.
不想吃药了
No more pills.
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
不想吃药了
No more pills.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
你穿了两件浴袍
you're wearing two bathrobes
你还在听丛林的声音
and you're listening to jungle sounds.
我吃了药之后就无法思考了
I can't think when I take them.
我知道
I know.
但你也不想回医院了对吧
But you don't want to go back to the hospital, right?
你也不想再伤害别人了
You don't want to hurt anyone.
还有我
Me.
不想
No.
所以馅饼和药都要吃
So, we will have potpie and a pill.
我准备了饼干和冰淇淋当甜点
I got cookies and cream for dessert.
我又不是六岁小孩
I'm not six.
所以你不想吃冰淇淋
So, you don't want ice cream?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
这里面包括中国控股的部分吗
And this includes the China holdings?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
只要你一签字 你就是世界上最富有的人
As soon as you sign, you'll be the richest man in the world.
你在想"这怎么可能"
You're thinking, "How is this possible?
他只是个买♥♥咖啡的 他为我工作
He was the coffee boy. He worked for me."
先生 我没有...
Sir, I wasn't...
我知道你在想什么 劳拉
I can read your mind, Laura.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
上帝给我了一份天赋 你明白吗
God blessed me with a gift, do you understand?
我是他选中的躯体
I am his chosen vessel.
在古代 人类建造了一座高塔
In the ancient days, mankind built a tower so high
塔太高了 险些就要够得到天堂
that it threatened to touch Heaven
于是上帝用语言不通惩罚了我们
and God cursed us with foreign language.
产生了误会 和沟通障碍
Misunderstanding and the inability to communicate,
但我知道在这地球上
but I know what's in the heart
每一个男人 女人和孩子的想法
of every man, woman and child on this Earth.
过去充满疑惑
Gone is the confusion,
充满分歧
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表