剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
What is one...
加一等于多少
plus one?
二
Two.
不对
Incorrect.
你可真狡猾
Ah, you're very sly.
简直像一条蛇
A true snake.
来吧 该干活了
Come. Go to work.
你没有说谎
You're not lying.
你真的不知道自己怎么来这里的
You really don't know how you got here.
我说了
I told you.
我就是...醒了
I just... woke... up.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
为什么...为什么他又给了你实体
Why-why would he make you real again?
为什么要送你来这里
Why send you here?
他有个计划
He has a plan.
我只知道这些 对不起
That's all I know. I'm sorry.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的大卫*
*Happy birthday, dear David*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的大卫*
*Happy birthday, dear David*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还行吧
Eh, acceptable.
卖♥♥了不少甜甜圈
Donuts were made and sold.
开了好几公里
Miles driven.
我又做了那个梦
I had that dream again.
这次是白天做的梦
During the day this time.
你小憩了一会吗
What, you took a nap?
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
小憩
Took a nap.
篮子
Basket.
放错了地方
Was wrong way around.
还穿着衣服
It was wearing clothes.
在...我的梦里
In... my dream...
我长了小胡子
I had a mustache.
有意思 有意思
Charming. Charming.
我说话的时候 我的声音...
And when I spoke my voice was...
是音乐
was music.
我说了什么
What was I saying?
*而现在我们是这样*
*And now we are this*
*一个会流血的机器*
*The machine that bleeds*
*一个组织化的原则*
*The organizing principle*
所以...
So...
亲爱的
Hon?
也许没什么
Probably nothing.
怎么了
What?
只是...
Just...
你有没有过一种感觉
Do you ever have that feeling
要发生一些糟糕的事了
that something bad is gonna happen?
但可能还没有发生
But also maybe that it hasn't happened yet?
有个词可以描述
There's a word for it.
是什么来着
What is it?
担心
Dread.
警卫们都去哪里了
Where are the guards?
待在这里
Stay here.
本
Ben.
本
Ben?
谁啊
Who's there?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的...*
*Happy birthday, dear...*
奥利弗
Oliver?
他们对我原来的身体做了什么
What did they do with my old body?
墙里的那具
The one in the wall?
他们埋葬了那具身体
They buried it.
葬在哪里
Where?
沙漠里
In the desert.
也许吧
Maybe.
什么
What?
我不知道法鲁克有没有找到他的身体
I'm not sure Farouk found his body.
我觉得他找到我的了
I think he found mine.
好消息 你弟弟回来了
Good news. Your brother's back.
大卫
David?
我是来带你去找他的
I've come to take you to him.
太好了
Great.
我...我去拿我的外套
I'll just... I'll go get my coat.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在石头里找雕塑
Finding the sculpture in the stone.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不
Oh, no!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
太阳出来了
不
No!
-放我出去 -怎么了
- Let me out! - What's happening?
放我出去
Let me out.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Shh. It's okay. It's okay.
等一下 艾米
Wait up, Amy.
我会来找你的
I'm coming for you.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表