剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
所有的痛苦和伤害
All the pain and the damage,
你对我做的一切
everything you did to me.
疤痕组织
The scar tissue.
你所有那些噩梦
All your nightmares,
所有的症状 你逼我撒的谎
every symptom, the lies you made me tell,
我服的药
the drugs I did.
那是我的盔甲 亲爱的
That's my armor, baby.
我是你把我变成的疯子
I'm the lunatic you turned me into.
我准备复仇了
And I'm ready for my revenge.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is.
绝不
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me.
看他啊
Look at him.
你的男人
Your man.
他会对一个朋友
The things he'll do
做出什么事
to a friend.
告诉我
Tell me.
不
No.
那不是...
That's not...
这是陷阱
It's a trick.
是法鲁克
It's Farouk.
你觉得那重要吗
You think that matters?
受害者 看看他
The victim? Look at him.
他真实的面孔
His true face.
你告诉我
Now you tell me,
谁才是怪物
who's the monster?
我们在这儿做什么
Hey, what are we doing here?
你们好
Hello.
打扰
Excuse me.
知道哪里有修道院吗
Do you know where a girl could find a monastery?
好吧
Cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me!
不
No!
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
这不让你难受吗
It doesn't bother you?
看见他这样
Seeing him there like that?
不是他
It's not him.
我的奥利弗
My Oliver.
那只是个假象
That's just a mask.
你变得不像你了
You don't seem like you.
我变了 现在我看得很清楚
I've changed. My eyes are clear now.
你还该看看其他这些
There's something else you should see.
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
把这些东西展示给我看
Showing me these things.
你知道她 不是吗
You know about her, don't you?
另一个女人
The other woman.
另一个你
The other you.
在未来的另一个我 对 我知道
In the future, the other me. Yeah, I know.
你知道大卫和她一起做的事吗
Do you know the things David does with her?
我们能说再见吗
Could we say good-bye?
他没有告诉你
He didn't tell you.
这没什么 那也是我
It's not a big deal. It's me.
我为什么会...
Why would I--
我为什么要为那种事心烦
Why should I let that bother me?
但它的确烦人
But it does.
他有告诉你 她让他做什么吗
Did he tell you what she asked him to do?
帮法鲁克找到他的身体
Help Farouk find his body.
他告诉你为什么了吗
Did he tell you why?
没有
No.
他说他不知道
He says he doesn't know.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
你想知道吗
Do you want to know?
我需要你
I need you
阻止世界终结
to stop the world from ending.
谁会终结世界
And who will end the world?
蝼蚁们
渺小的人类和他们的炸♥弹♥
Tiny humans with their bombs?
第三次世界大战
World War Three?
不
No.
不
No.
不可能
停下
Stop it.
几个世纪来
For centuries,
所有人都说 阿莫尔·法鲁克是恶人
everyone said Amahl Farouk is the villain.
而现在你告诉我
And now you're telling me
其实并不是那样
that the opposite is true.
其实恶人
That the villain
才是英雄
is a hero.
而英雄
And the hero...
是恶人
is the villain?
-我不懂 -你懂了
- I don't understand. - Yes, you do.
你只是不想承认
You just don't want to admit it.
你是说...
You're saying...
大卫他...
what, that he... David...
最强大的怪兽是人面兽心的生物
The greatest monsters are the ones in human clothes.
-怎么... -他怎么变成那样的
- How... - How does he turn?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道他变了
All I know is he does,
变得很强大
into something magnificent,
很令人恐惧
something terrible.
大群
Legion,
世界的毁灭者
the world killer.
你也不知道 未来不是被写好的
You don't know that. The future's not written.
希德妮 你看看他
Oh, Sydney. Look at him.
他拥有的力量太强了
He has too much power.
他一生被欺骗和虐待
All his life he's been tricked and abused.
他的脑海中充斥着那些声音
His head filled with voices.
他能看到东西
He's seen things,
很可怕的东西
horrible things,
没有哪个孩子应该看到那些东西
things no child should never see.
所以他撒谎 盗窃 毁坏一切
So he lied and he stole and he ruined everything.
将他的疯狂当作他的大衣
And he wore his madness like a coat.
然后他上吊
And then he hanged himself...
因为他看到了自己会变成什么
...because he saw what he becomes.
然后
And then,
当他的生命真正结束的时候
when his life was truly over...
他在精神病院
...he spent five years
待了五年
in a mental hospital.
他是善良的
He's a good...
他是个善良的人
He's a good person.
他是个疯子
He's a psychopath.
你想知道我是怎么知道的吗
And do you want to know how I know?
因为做这件事的人...
Because the same man who did this...
你保证
You promise?
不会再有秘密了
No secrets.
不会再有秘密了
No secrets.
...也这样做了
...did this...
...还有这个
...and this...
帅哥
Hey, sexy.
...还有这个
...and this.
他...
He...
长着...
wears...
一张...
a...
人...
human...
脸
face.
它之前来过这儿 现在去别处了
It was here, and now it's on the move.
她就在附近
She's close.
找到她
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表