剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Hmm, we all die eventually.
真正的悲剧是忘记了如何生活
The real tragedy is forgetting to live.
救救你自己吧
Save yourself.
趁你还有机会
While you still can.
小希
Syd!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
这边
Over here.
你是...
Y-you're...
厉害吧
Neat, huh?
是啊
Yeah, sure.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
Something wrong?
我只是觉得有点...
I'm just feeling a bit...
我只是...我只是在质疑自己...
I'm just-- I'm just questioning myself, and-and...
我知道了我保证过我不会说 但如果我告诉你
I know I promised I wouldn't tell, but if I tell you,
但是你...这很复杂 好吗
and you're the one-- it-it's complicated, okay?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我知道是谁把我抓到那个球里的
I know who took me in the orb.
你撒了谎
You lied?
有所隐瞒吧
Withheld.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
你到底想不想知道是谁把我抓进去的
Look, do you want to know who took me, or not?
想
Yes.
是你
It was you.
我怎么了
"Me," What?
在球里
In the orb.
你是指我这只小猫咪吗
Me, the cat?
不 你能...
No. Can you...?
你...你能
Would-would you...
你能换回你的身体里吗
get-- can you switch back to your body?
因为我...
'Cause I...
行了吗
Happy?
是你
It was you.
在球里
In the orb.
但不是指你
But not you, you.
不是现在的你
Like you are now.
是未来的你
You from the future. Uh...
你要我帮助法鲁克找到他的身体
You told me to help Farouk find his body.
你确定是我吗
You sure it was me?
我没有疯
I'm not crazy.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
你不用非得说出来
You didn't have to.
什么时候
When?
什么什么时候
"When," What?
未来什么时候的我
When in the future?
明天的
Tomorrow?
下周的
Next week?
一年以后的 还是更久的
A year from now? Longer?
我不知道 就是"未来的"
I-I don't know. "The future."
-那... -那...
- The... - That...
我老吗
Was I old?
老一点
Older.
-你... -我要你帮助法鲁克
- Y-you were... - And I asked you to help Farouk.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我 因为这场瘟疫吗
I, uh, because of the plague?
你为什么之前什么都不说
Why didn't you say anything?
因为我向你保证过我不会说出去
Because I promised you I wouldn't.
我要遵守承诺...我得...
And to keep my promise-- you see, I had to...
我是说
I mean...
严格来说 告诉你你的秘密应该没关系
technically, telling you your own secret probably is fine,
应该吧 我...
I-I think? I...
我不知道 我还是有点搞不清楚
I don't know. I'm still a little shaky
我不该告诉谁
on who I'm supposed to not tell.
那个音乐盒
The music box.
怎么了
What about it?
那是我小时候的
It was mine as a kid.
是你干的吗
Did you do that?
当然不是
Me? No.
是法鲁克干的
That was Farouk.
那...我不喜欢那样
It was-- I didn't like that.
再次看到那个盒子
Seeing it again.
他那样对我
He did that to me.
你要我帮助他 没要我喜欢他
You told me to help him, not like him.
好吧
Okay.
什么好吧
"Okay," What?
如果我说你该这么做 那你就该这么做
If I said that you should do it, then you should do it.
真的吗
Really?
你不相信我吗
Don't you trust me?
她吗 我是说你
Her? I mean, you?
相信 但是
Yeah, but...
正如你所说
Like you said.
现实也是一种选择
Reality's a choice.
我们该从哪里开始
How do we start?
我们要找到那个僧侣
We find the monk.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表