剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
A delusion starts like any other idea...
住口 停下
Stop it. Stop it.
起初是颗蛋
...as an egg.
妄想跟其他念头一样
A delusion starts like any other idea,
起初是颗蛋
as an egg.
你是小鸡
You're the chicken, man.
她说我杀了好多人
She said I killed all those people...
-在未来 -你在妄想
- in the future. - You're delusional, baby.
不 没有 我没疯
No, I'm not. I'm not crazy. I'm not.
那些幻音 我看到的东西
All the voices, the things I saw,
他们说我有精上帝分♥裂♥ 但那是
they said I was schizophrenic, but that was a--
他们不知道真♥相♥ 我是什么人
They didn't know the truth, what I am, who I am.
我有异能 我很厉害
I have powers, I'm powerful.
然后小希出现了 现在我知道了
And then Syd came, and now I know.
-我知道 我是 -什么
- I know that I'm... - What?
正常的吗
Normal?
不 特别
No-- Special.
变种人 奥米茄[终结]
A mutant. Omega.
我是拯救他们的人
I'm the one who saves them.
-谁 -每个人 我是英雄
- Who? - Everybody. I-I-I'm the hero.
我拯救了爱 懂吗 法鲁克才是魔鬼
I save love. You get it? Farouk, he's the devil.
他对我做的事 对大家做的事
What he did to me, what he does to everybody...
她怎么就不明白
Why can't she see that?
-圣徒大卫 -不 我不是那意思
- Saint David. - No, I'm not saying that.
我会犯错 但是
I make mistakes, but...
我是想帮人
I'm trying to help people.
妄想跟其他念头一样
A delusion starts like any other idea...
跟其他念头一样
...starts like any other idea...
起初是颗蛋
...as an egg.
别再说了
You stop saying that.
你知道你的妄想是什么吗
You know what your delusion is?
等等 那是...那是谁
Hold the phone. Is that...? Who's that?
黑♥马♥候选人
Ooh, a dark horse candidate,
晚加入比赛
late entry to the race.
那里 你看见了吗
There. You see it?
蛋刚刚破了
The egg cracked just then,
诞生出了妄想
and the delusion was born.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是个好人
I'm a good person.
我值得被爱
I deserve love.
我是个好人
I'm a good person.
我值得被爱
I deserve love.
要妄想加重
In order for a delusion to thrive,
其他更理智的念头必须被毁灭
other, more rational ideas must be destroyed.
我是个好人
I'm a good person.
所以我值得被爱
So I deserve love.
不 那不...
No. That's not...
她拯救了我
She saved me.
她让我知道了我能成为什么
She showed me what I could be.
她让我变好了
She made me good.
她让你变好了
She made you good?
所以什么 你之前不好
So, what, you weren't good before?
大卫·哈勒 小混♥蛋♥
David Haller, the little piece of shit.
不 那不... 那只是些浑话
No, that's not... That's just... words.
你是...你是...你是想让我混乱
You're-you're-you're trying to confuse me.
她说 "瘾君子和受虐狂和妓♥女♥
She said, "Junkies and masochists and hookers
和那些挥霍了一切的人
"And those who have squandered everything
是围绕天堂的最亮的一圈天使"
are the ring of brightest angels around heaven."
我记得
Oh, I remember.
上帝最爱罪人了
God loves the sinners best.
妄想开始...
A delusion starts...
你真的信吗
Do you really believe that?
在你心底 上帝爱你
Deep down? That God loves you?
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
没有什么上帝
There is no God.
除了你
Except you.
所以问题在于 你爱你自己吗
So the question is, do you love yourself?
不 那不是我...
No, that's not what I'm...
她说...
She said...
停下
Stop doing that!
让她好起来 他们所有人
Making her right. All of them.
在意他们的想法
Caring about what they think.
他们欠你一切
They owe you everything.
这个世界
This world.
被父母遗弃的孩子
A baby abandoned by his parents
脑中困了个恶魔
with a demon stuck in his head.
被利用 被欺骗 被评判
Used, tricked, judged,
被扔在垃圾桶里 像诊所丢弃的脂肪
chucked in a Dumpster like fat from a clinic.
他们告诉你这就是你 说你恶心
And they tell you it's you. That you're disgusting,
就像是谁用过的套套
like somebody's used condom
一直黏在别人的鞋子上
that keeps getting stuck to people's shoes.
你想要知道真♥相♥吗
You want to know the truth?
他们是怕你有天会觉醒
They're terrified you're gonna wake up one day
发现你是上帝
and realize you're a god,
发现你再也不需要他们了
that you don't need any of them.
所以他们把你关进了精上帝病院
So they put you in a mental hospital.
你说这些没用
You are not helping.
他病了 我在试着...
He is sick. I'm trying to...
不 他们病了
No, they're sick.
她病了
She's sick.
这个金发的女的假装爱我们
This blonde thing who pretends to love us,
削弱我们的防御 潜进我们的脑袋
lowers our defenses, crawls inside our head.
她就是妄想 寄生虫
She's the delusion, the parasite.
停下 那不是...
Stop it. That is not...
我们相爱 那是事实
We are in love. That is real.
我们的爱是真实的
Our love is real.
那她为什么刚才朝你开枪
Then why'd she just shoot you?
他说得有道理
He's got a point.
小希 拜托 你了解我
Syd, please. You know me.
是啊
Yeah, I do.
该死
Shit.
你猜怎么 你不是英雄
And guess what? You're not the hero.
尝尝...
Take that...
-那谁才是 -混...
- Then who is? - ...mother...
我
Me.
停下 不要动 你被包围了
Halt! Don't move! You're surrounded!
我们知道我们要做什么
So, we know what we have to do.
对
Yes.
大卫 我需要你说出来
David, I need you to say it.
对
Yes.
我知道我应该做什么
I know what I have to do.
这个可能会痛
This is going to hurt.
发生了什么
What happened?
你做了场噩梦
You had a bad dream.
给我点时间 你们要对他做什么
Give me a minute. What are you gonna do with him?
会有一场审判
There will be a trial.
你将被要求出庭作证
You will be expected to testify.
当然 小心就好
Of course. Just be careful.
记住 他说的一切你都不能信
Remember, you can't believe anything he says.
这是让我直接坐电椅啊 孩子
It's, uh, straight to the electric chair for me, kid.
不 上帝对你有安排
No, God has plans for you.
我不相信上帝
I don't believe in God.
我觉得你是信的
I think you do.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
确定 只是...这一天太漫长了
Yeah, yeah, just... long day.
我们打败了一个牛头人
Yeah, we fought a Minotaur.
你被打的挺惨的
You're pretty beaten up.
来实验室吧 让我做个脑部扫描
Come to the lab, let me do a CAT scan.
不了 我只想睡会
No, I just need some sleep.
我跟你一起
I'll join you.
不了 如果你不介意的话 我只想睡会
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表