剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
当初他在精神世界落败之后
After his defeat on the astral plane.
败给了我父亲
By my father.
法鲁克的意志很强大
Farouk's mind is strong,
但变异是基因层面的 也就是基因变异
but the mutations are genetic, meaning "Of the genes."
是生理上的 而不是精神
Physical, not mental.
-什么意思 -影王的意志本身
- What does that...? - On its own,
已经非常强大了
the Shadow King's mind is powerful.
如果他回到他的身体 他将变得...
But were he to rejoin his body, he would be...
无法阻挡
Unstoppable.
所以身体在哪里
So, where is it?
我们现在还没有掌握到这个信息
This information is not available to us at the present time.
我们在找 影王也在找
We are looking, as is the Shadow King.
也就是说看谁先找到了
So, you're saying it's a race.
我们在比赛
We're in a race.
男的拉德莫克在他的实验室等你
The male Loudermilk is waiting in his lab.
别搞砸了
Do not fail.
你对小空间有什么感觉
How do you feel about small spaces?
我讨厌小空间
I'm against them.
如果我说漆黑一片...
And when I say the words pitch black...
你到底要对我做什么
What exactly are you gonna do to me?
为了激发你的心灵感应能力
In order to boost your psychic abilities,
我造了一个增幅设备
I've created an amplification chamber.
不
No.
液体里80%都是葡萄糖
The fluid is 80% glucose,
15%是碳酸氢盐
15% bicarbonate,
还有5%草莓提取物
and it's 5% strawberry extract.
-为什么... -为了增强传导性
- Why... - It's for conductivity.
也是为了增加一点愉快的气味和味道
Also to give it a pleasant aroma and taste,
万一你吞了一点呢 尽量别吞
in case you should swallow any, which, do not swallow any.
所以我要在鸡尾酒里找影王吗
So, I'm supposed to find the Shadow King from inside a daiquiri?
你在里面的时候
While you're in the tank,
我会用共振器来制♥造♥特定频率
I'll be using the resonator to bring up specific frequencies.
如果你看到了什么 我们可以交流
We can communicate, so if you see something,
或者你想试试别的频率
or if you want me to try a different frequency,
也可以提出来
you just let me know.
好
Okay.
怎么
What?
脱衣服吧 帅哥
Clothes off, handsome.
没错
Yes.
为了达到最大的连通性
In order for the connectivity to be at maximum efficiency,
我们需要完全的接触
we do need full exothermal contact.
所以 脱♥光♥吧
So, get naked.
真有意思
Very funny.
-怎么了 -我们说过的
- What? - We've talked about this.
你让别人很不自在
You make people uncomfortable.
我让别人不自在
Uncom-- I make people uncomfortable?
你周三没穿裤子晃了一天
You spent Wednesday walking around without pants on.
还说我让人不自在
How do I make people uncomfortable?
好吧 快回来 进来
All right, in. That's-- in, in!
不要 我不明白...
No, I don't-- I don't understand how...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
我们就在外面
We're right outside.
这不是个好主意
This is a bad idea.
打开你的思想就好
Ju-just open your mind.
放开思想 好吧
Open my mind. Right.
放开思想
Opening mind.
发现什么就告诉我
Ping me if you find something.
凯瑞
Cary?
好
Yeah.
好 我们开始了
Okay, here we go.
好 大卫
All right, David,
我们先来试试
let's take this for a spin.
你之前用过这个 对吗
You've used this before, right?
但只是理论上的
Yes, but only in a theoretical sense.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你相信他吗
You believe him?
你指的是什么
Which part?
那是大卫
It's David.
我只知道这个
That much I know.
我看到了他的记忆
And I saw memories.
他说他不记得了 但我看到了他的记忆
He says he doesn't remember, but I saw memories.
一年的记忆吗
A year of memories?
一些图像
A few images.
他在一个夜店里
He was in the nightclub.
我知道 你就是在那里找到他的
I know. You found him there.
当时奥利弗也在那里
He was there when Oliver was there.
他们都在那里
They were there together.
在做什么
Doing what?
跳舞
Dancing.
所以你觉得...
So, you think...
也许影王还在控制他
Maybe the Shadow King still has ahold of him.
不
No.
你还相信他吗
You still trust him?
他是我的男人
He's my man.
橙色50 橙色50 红色
Orange 50, orange 20, red.
红色15
Red 15.
抱歉 我换一下
Oh, sorry. Okay, I'll-I'll dial it in.
好点了吗
Better?
好了一点
Slightly.
那就行
I can work with slightly.
记住 放开思维
Remember, keep an open mind.
凯瑞
Cary...
大卫
David?
凯瑞
Cary...
鸭子 鸭子
Duck, duck,
鸭子 鸭子 鸭子 鸭子
duck, duck, duck, duck,
鹅
goose.
你最后记得的事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
你在隐藏什么
What are you hiding?
夜店
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
法鲁克逃走了
Farouk escaped.
希德和我 我们在阳台上
Syd and I were on the balcony,
我能感应到他往南走了
and I could sense him heading south.
夜店里发生了什么
What happened in the nightclub?
然后有个...
And then there was an...
-你在隐藏什么 -球
- What are you hiding? - ...an orb, and...
把一道光线...
it zapped me with, like, a...
打在我身上
A ray.
你在隐藏什么
What are you hiding?
大卫
David?
我觉得我应该躺下来
I think I need to lie down.
我会收拾干净
I'll clear it off.
不 那是...
No, that's...
柜子里有给你的衣服
There's clothes for you in the lockers.
有没有找到法鲁克
So, any luck finding Farouk?
不 我...
No, I...
我看不到他
I couldn't see him.
那里面是怎么样的
What's it like in there?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
其实没什么 只是...
Eh, nothing, really, just...
一堆乱七八糟的东西
just a lot of random things.
就一些...杂音
Just... noise.
你有所隐瞒
You're keeping secrets.
什么
What?
我了解你
I know you.
我以前了解你
I used to.
你有事情没告诉我
There's things you're not saying.
小希 这...
Syd, it's...
我知道这...
I-I know it's...
我知道了这很艰难
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表