剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
别 别 别
Don't, don't, don't, don't.
我...我有的 我有的
That's-- I have-- I have it, I have it, I have it...
好了
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事
You're okay.
吐吧
Spit now.
好好睡
Sleep tight.
艾米·哈勒
现在吗 停下
Now? Now? Stop.
让我...现在吗
Now, let me, let me... Now?
我得...停下
I got to-- stop.
早 辛西娅
Morning, Cynthia.
关闭大卫资本咨♥询♥师
天呐
Man.
是男式短裤还是红丁字裤
Boy shorts or a red thong.
我真想
I'd like to just...
去吧 他们等你呢
Go ahead. They're waiting.
不是真的 不是真的
It's not real. It's not real. It's not real.
他们等你呢
They're waiting.
还有什么可说的
What's left to say?
我们毫无隐瞒了
We're an open book, basically.
你们已看过了所有资产报表
You've seen all the financials...
-快点 我们等着呢 -也参观了设施
- Come on, already, we're waiting. - ...toured the facilities.
我们到底做不做了
Are we gonna do this or what?
你知道这样规模的合并
A merger of this size, you understand,
还有政♥府♥监管
with government oversight,
我们的股东有些不安
our shareholders are a bit skittish,
这还是往轻了说 他们只是想确保
to put it mildly, and they just want to make sure
一切都照顾到了
that everything is perfect.
就像人说的 无所疏漏
No stone unturned, as they say.
来吧 贱♥人♥
Do it, bitch.
咬钩吧
Take the bait.
签字吧
Sign it.
诉讼将至
Pending lawsuits.
集体诉讼
Class action.
破产
Bankruptcy.
签字吧
Sign it.
油炸小煎饼
Cruller.
还是吃熊爪面包
Maybe a bear claw.
签字吧 继电器有故障
Sign it. Faulty relays.
火灾隐患
Fire hazard.
诉讼将至
Pending lawsuits.
我得感谢你
And I have to say, I want to thank you,
因为你在这个过程中表现出了极大的耐心
for the patience that you have shown throughout this process,
我很高兴得表示
and I'm pleased to report
一切经过审查 都没有问题
that everything has been vetted to our satisfaction.
等等
Wait.
我可以跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
你是谁
Who are you?
他是谁
Who is he?
不是谁
It's, uh, nobody.
他是前买♥♥咖啡的
He's the ex-coffee boy.
他们对你有隐瞒
They're not telling you everything.
这算什么 敲打我们吗
What is this? A shakedown?
签字吧
Just sign the deal.
都10个月了
It's been ten months.
庆祝的香槟一直冰着呢
The champagne's on ice.
-说 -有...
- Talk. - There's...
你有遗漏
You missed something.
-不可能 -诉讼
- Not possible. - A lawsuit.
集体诉讼 还没提交
Class action. Not filed yet.
继电器有故障
Faulty relays.
什么火灾隐患
Some kind of fire hazard.
他们瞒着你
They kept it quiet.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我...是灵媒
I'm... I'm psychic.
是蠢还是疯
Stupid or crazy?
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
我也控制不了
It's... I can't help it.
我能听到人们的想法
I hear people's thoughts.
比如 现在 你在想你的脚踝疼
Like, right now, you're thinking about how your ankle hurts,
因为你昨天在走步机上稍扭到了
'cause you tweaked it on the treadmill yesterday,
当时 你想到了你儿子
and in there, you were thinking about your son,
想他晚上可能偷偷
and how he may be smoking weed
抽大♥麻♥还偷你钱包里的钱
and stealing from your wallet at night.
去问他们吧
Just ask them.
继电器故障 看看会怎么样
Faulty relays, see what happens.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他妈妈一定是把他摔地上太多次了
I think his mom dropped him on his head too many times.
现在的孩子啊 我有次碰到个姑娘
Kids today. I had a girl one time,
突然在会议上哭了起来 不肯停
started crying in a meeting, wouldn't stop.
我们只好叫了那些拿捕蝴蝶网的男人来
We had to call the boys with the butterfly nets.
但我有些好奇
You know, I-I'm curious, though,
你打算什么时候告诉我继电器故障的事
when were you gonna tell me about the faulty relays?
什么
What?
具体发生了多少起
How many fires have there been,
火灾
exactly?
那...
That's...
-我 -302起
- I'm... - 302.
简直不知所措
...beside myself with...
因为我不知道你在说什么
not knowing the topic of conversation.
"接力" 比赛吗
"Relays," is that a race?
302起
302.
产品上市也才六周
That's impressive for a product
这成绩真是令人赞叹
that's been on the market only six weeks,
而且出♥售♥了1100万个
and with 11 million units in the field,
如果每人和解金为五万美元 再加律师费
let's say you settle for 50K per person, plus legal fees...
听着
Look,
那是
that's...
好吧 这些火灾
Okay, these fires...
是
It's...
都未必会起诉 即便起诉了
They might not even file, and even if they do,
他们也得证明我们知道继电器...
they got to prove we knew those relays were...
那可祝他们好运了
which, good luck with that.
是啊 祝他们好运了
Yes, good luck with that.
我们没什么可谈的了
We're done here.
跟我来
Come with me.
走吧
Hey, move along.
玛丽阳光乳品
喂
Hello?
是我
Hey, it's me.
工作怎么样
How's work going?
挺好
Good.
我在堆箱子
I'm stacking boxes.
真有趣
Fun.
这是你的友好闹钟在提醒你
Consider this your friendly little alarm clock reminding you
该吃下午的药了
it's time to take your afternoon pill.
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
嗯
Yeah.
现在就吃 我等着 好吗
Do it now, while I'm on the phone, okay?
就吃一粒
Only take one.
记得上次发生了什么吗
Remember what happened last time?
好苦
It's bitter.
喝水吞下去啊 傻瓜
Swallow it with water, silly.
我可不是雇你来打电♥话♥的
Not paying you to talk on the phone.
我得挂了
I got to go.
好
Okay, uh...
现在3点了 8点我在外面接你
Well, it's 3:00 now. I'll meet you out front at 8:00.
今天愉快
Have a great day.
有各种...
You know, it's... you know, there's...
不同的可能性
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表