剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
No.
不不
No, no, no, no.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好啊
Sure.
先等我杀了这混♥蛋♥的
Let me just finish killing this asshole.
你没交过几个女朋友 否则你就知道了
You haven't had a lot of girlfriends, or you'd know--
如果女人说想谈谈 就得谈谈
when a woman wants to talk, you talk.
你能不能别拿那个指着我
Could you maybe not point that thing at me?
你读过那些故事
You read the stories.
嫁给连环杀人犯生了六个孩子的女人
The women who marry serial killers and have six kids--
她男人每晚开车在波特兰转悠
meanwhile, he's driving around Portland every night
货车上都是胶带
with a van full of duct tape.
什么
What?
她们肯定知道
They have to know.
是吧 那些妻子 内心深处
Right? The wives, deep down.
至少有所感觉 有点不对劲
At least a feeling, something's wrong.
我现在就知道了你
I know, with you. Now.
小希 我是好人
Syd, I'm the good guy.
他才是坏人
He's the monster.
不
No.
你不是
You're not that.
好人吗
A good guy?
我很久以来也那么以为
I thought so for a long time.
然后我看到了你隐瞒的东西
And then I saw the things you hide.
我才意识到
And it hit me.
如果你不是英雄呢
What if you're not the hero?
如果你又是一个坏人呢
What if you're just another villain?
真正的坏人
The real villain.
为什么 因为
Why? 'Cause...
因为我没把一切都告诉你吗
because I didn't tell you the whole truth?
因为我离开了吗
Because I-I left?
-他杀人啊 -你
- He kills people. - You...
杀了人
kill people.
去年在三部杀了十几个人
Dozens at Division 3 last year.
不 那是他
No. That was him.
是他控制了我
He had c-control.
萨姆之子说是一只狗给他下令
The Son of Sam had a dog who gave him commands,
但每次他扣动扳机时 都是他扣动了扳机
but every time he pulled the trigger, he pulled the trigger.
说真的 你为什么要这样
Seriously, why are you doing this?
我知道
I... know.
问题就在这里
That's the thing.
我已经见识了你真实的样子
I've seen your true face.
你隐藏得那么好
You hid it so well.
我爱你
I love you.
或许吧
Maybe.
但这个更要紧
But here's what matters more.
你骗了我
You lie to me.
你离开了我
You leave me.
-你还有秘密 -不
- You keep secrets. - No.
你现在就在这么做
You're doing it right now.
除非你不知道真实和谎言的区别
Unless maybe you don't know the difference-- truth, lie.
或许
Maybe...
这都不能怪你
it's not even your fault.
他在你脑子里待了那么久 扭曲你的每个想法
He was in your head for so long, poisoning every thought.
你没事吧 你脖子上 有好多血
Are you okay? Y-Your neck, that's a lot of blood.
不是我的
It's not mine.
听我说 我知道最近很艰难
Listen to me, I know it's been hard...
我看到你对奥利弗做了什么
I saw what you did to Oliver.
还有三部的士兵
To the soldiers at Division 3.
我看到了你脸上的表情
I saw the look on your face.
你喜欢的
You liked it.
不 我是做了我必须做的事
No, I did what I had to.
你折磨了奥利弗
You tortured Oliver.
你都要把他打死了
You were beating him to death.
那不是爱情故事
That's not a love story.
等等 我
Wait, I...
我就是 我们就是
I'm just, we're just, this is...
我们是在做你说该做的事 是你
We're just doing what you said. You.
这是战争 我们在战争之中
This is war. We're in a war.
我愿做什么
What am I willing to do?
我愿走到哪一步
How far am I willing to go?
-我知道那是我说的 -我就是在这么做而已
- I know I said that, but... - And that's all I'm doing.
仅此而已 我只是在照你说的做
That is all I am doing-- what you said.
不
No. No.
亲爱的 求你
Baby, please.
不是说 "上帝最喜欢罪人"吗
What happened to "God loves the sinners best"?
那是不行的
It won't work.
我们现在都没有能力了
We're all powerless now.
该死 把枪放下跟我谈谈
Goddamn it, put the gun down and talk to me.
他会...苏醒过来 然后他就
He's gonna... it's gonna wear off, and then he'll be--
你也听到了 无法阻挡
you heard them-- unstoppable.
听着 我很遗憾你有遗弃情结
And, look, I'm sorry if you have abandonment issues.
我可是被你掳走的 如果我们
And I was taken away by you, if we're being--
如果我们要把话都摊开来说的话
if we're laying all our cards out on the table,
想想吧 不是我离开的
so think about that. I didn't leave.
是你从未来绑♥架♥了我
You kidnapped me from the future.
你问过为什么吗 我为什么要那么做
Did you ever ask why? Why would I do that?
从未来找到你
Reach out from the future?
我为什么要你帮法鲁克找到身体
Why ask you to help Farouk find his body?
因为世界吗 世界终结
Because of the world-- the end of the world?
是谁做的呢 世界终结 不是他吧
And who does that, end the world? Not him, right?
否则我怎么会让你救他呢
Otherwise, why would I ask you to save him?
我不知道 你不肯告诉我
I don't know. You wouldn't, you didn't tell me.
-是你 -什么是我
- It's you. - What's me?
是你毁了一切 终结了世界
You're the one who destroys everything, who ends the world.
不
No.
你就没想过
It never occurred to you
你是问题 不是解决方案
that you're the problem, not the solution.
-你怎么 -他让我看到了 法鲁克
- H-How could you even... - He showed me-- Farouk.
他也去见她了 未来的我
He went to see her, too-- me, in the future--
在你离开后
after you quit.
在她那个时候 你杀了法鲁克
See, in her timeline, you killed Farouk,
之后再没人有能力阻止你了
and then there was no one powerful enough to stop you
-阻止转化后的你 -我...
- when you turned. - When I...
所以她骗你去帮助他 你的敌人
So she tricked you into helping him-- your enemy--
这样他才能阻止你
so that he could stop you
当你向我们显露真面目后
when you showed us who you really are.
我知道
I know.
这么对你曾经爱的人很冷酷
It's cold to do that to someone that you used to love.
曾经
Used to?
宝贝 求你 我就在这里
Baby, please, I'm right here.
你的男人 你不信任我吗
Your man. Don't you trust me?
或许我就是更信任自己
Maybe I just trust myself more.
不 他...
No. He's...
你被骗了 小希 求你
You're being tricked. Syd, please.
小希 求你
Syd, please.
你了解我
You know me.
是啊 你猜怎么 你不是英雄
Yeah, I do, and guess what? You're not the hero.
那谁才是
Then who is?
我
Me.
妄想跟其他念头一样
A delusion starts
起初是颗蛋
...like any other idea, as an egg.
从外面看都一样
Identical on the outside,
形态完美
perfectly formed.
光看蛋壳 你绝对看不出有问题
From the shell, you'd never know anything was wrong.
妄想跟其他念头一样
A delusion starts
起初是颗蛋
like any other idea, as an egg.
从外面看都一样 形态完美
Identical on the outside, perfectly formed.
你现在
You see it now,
-看得出了吧 -哪...
- don't you? - Where...?
妄想跟其他念头一样
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表