剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Find her.
我再问最后一遍 她在哪里
For the last time, where is she?
她跟...法鲁克在一起
She's with... Farouk.
等等
Wait.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是他逼我的
He made me.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
奥利弗 告诉我 他在他身体里吗
Oliver, please. Is he in his body?
他抓住她了吗
Does he have her?
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
求求你了 我必须要知道
Please! I have to know.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这是他们的能力
This is their power,
读心者
the mind readers.
他们看穿我们的思想
They read our minds...
然后让我们看到我们想看到的
and then they show us what we want to see.
我们不能信任他们
We can't trust them.
你得信任你自己
You have to trust yourself.
未来的那个你
The person you've become in the future.
你也见到他变成了什么样
You've seen what he becomes.
你的男人
Your man.
但...没必要变成那样
But it doesn't... have to happen.
-我们可以 -什么
- We can... - What?
改变他吗
Change him?
打自己女人的男人 真的会改变吗
The man who beats his woman, does he ever really change?
连环杀人犯
A serial killer.
病态的骗子
The pathological liar.
没有其他选择
It's not a choice.
他就是这样的人
It's who he is.
我们要阻止他
And we have to stop him.
我准备好了
我们需要去最高点 面向东部
We need the highest point, facing east.
快点 我们没时间了
And fast, we're running out of time.
快去
Go, now.
杀死弱者
Kill the weak.
我们马上就走
We'll be leaving soon.
你要放弃了吗
You give up yet?
不
No!
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
No problem.
你该去救他
You should probably go get him.
你要...
Are you gonna...?
不 我得在这里等着
No, I'm supposed to wait here.
等什么
For what?
报仇
The big payback.
我自己能走 你不用把我当做...
Hey, I can walk-- you don't need to treat me like...
上帝啊 上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear...
在...在...在天花板上
It's-it's-it's... it's on the ceiling.
Mn
Oh, M-N.
镁
Magnesium.
鈇 Fl
Flerovium. F-L.
镁
Magnesium...
奥利弗
Oliver.
他没死
He's not dead.
他该死了的 但他没死
He should be, but he's not.
发...发生了什么
Wha... What happened?
我折磨了他
I tortured him.
法鲁克
Farouk...
走了
Gone.
进入了其他身体 甚至可能是他自己的身体
In another body now, maybe even his own.
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
车 枪 他们来了 和莱尼一起
The car, the gun-- they're here, with Lenny.
但是克拉克也来了 他还带了一样东西
But Clark's coming, too, and he's bringing something.
阻塞器
The Choke.
是一个衰减器
It's a dampener.
能衰减什么
What does it dampen?
我们
Us.
我们的力量
Our powers.
好像跟你...敲响它后的频率有关
Something to do with the... frequency when you ring it.
我们的能力就没用了
None of our powers work.
-那你... -当我们发动能力
- So you... - When we ring that bell,
就会变成
we're all just men...
几分钟的普通人
for a few minutes.
我也不想...
Well, I hate to...
但是迷宫里有个牛头人
but there's a minotaur in the maze,
在追杀我们
and it's hunting us.
-我们应该... -是他害了我
- So we should... - He did this to me.
影王
The Shadow King.
这...
It's...
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
我觉得奥利弗没事
I think Oliver's okay.
我担心的不是这个
That's not what worries me.
我正坐在这里想着我要怎么杀了他
See, I'm sitting here thinking about how I'm gonna kill him.
我的寄生者
My parasite.
各种不同的方式
All the different ways.
我担心的是
And what worries me...
那种感觉将有多棒
is how good it feels.
恺瑞
Cary?
恺瑞
Cary?
找到你了
Found you.
完成一个任务
That's one for me.
我必须阻止他
I have to stop him.
法鲁克吗
Farouk?
不 大卫
No. David.
他现在是怪物
He's the monster now.
也许他一直都是
Maybe he always was.
交给我
I got this.
不
No.
我需要撒撒气
I need to hit something.
你好 朋友
Hola, friend.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can we help?
即将交战
Conflict imminent.
胜率 百分之零
Chance of victory: zero percent.
撤退
Retreat.
他带来了阻塞器
He brought the Choke.
聪明的孩子
My clever boy.
上♥床♥去吧
To bed, to bed,
妈妈说
the mother said.
她说 该上♥床♥了
To bed, she said.
愤怒的男孩
The Angry Boy,
他的脸涨得通红
his face turned red.
他的脸涨得通红
His face turned red.
大喊一声
And with a cry...
砍下了她的头
he chopped her head.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表