剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
You saw them when you were a girl,
现在 你每周都回来这里
and now you come back here every week,
寻找他们所拥有的
looking for what they had.
错了
Wrong.
再看一遍
Watch it again.
去开房♥吧
Get a room.
用力 再用力
Push now. Another push.
好吗 这就对了
All right? Here we go.
就这样
That's it, that's it.
宝宝要出来了
Baby's coming out.
是他
It was him.
他突然开始无缘无故地打她们
He just started hitting them.
错
Wrong.
"之后 被摧毁过的地方会更加坚强"
"...afterward, some are strong at the broken places."
跟着妈妈住
Lives with her mom
老爸在地狱
'cause her dad's in hell.
一个小可怜
Poor lost elf.
不跟人说话
Keeps to herself.
跟着妈妈住 老爸在地狱
Lives with her mom 'cause her dad's in hell.
滚开
Hey. Piss off!
你好 我是...
Hi, I'm...
大卫
David.
我是个...我是这里的老师
I'm a-- I'm a teacher here.
那些女孩在骚扰你吗
Were those girls bothering you?
你在作弊
You're cheating.
什么
What?
你不能直接问我
You can't just ask me.
你得自己想出来
The whole point is you have to figure it out yourself.
等等 怎么了
Wait. What is happening?
我以为我们是在迷宫里
I thought we were in the maze.
那个僧侣...
The monk...
重来
Again.
恺瑞
Cary?
恺瑞
Cary.
恺瑞
Cary.
我卡住了
I'm stuck.
我在里面
I'm in here.
我...你得拉一把
I-I'm... You got to pull.
拉拉拉拉
Pull, pull, pull, pull.
拉
Pull.
不好意思 你好
Oh, excuse me. Hi.
你好 打扰了
Hi! Excuse me!
我们...你好 我们刚醒
We-- Hello. We j-- We just woke up.
没错 你和其他所有人都一样
Yeah. You and everybody else.
他们在人行道上找到了僧侣 他死了
They, uh, found the monk on the sidewalk, dead.
于是大家都醒了 三百多个人都很愤怒
And then all the missing woke up-- 300 angry people
而且全都想去上厕所
who all need to use the bathroom at the same time.
他貌似是从房♥顶掉下去了 那个僧侣
It looks like he went off the roof, the monk.
这也能说明是他导致了瘟疫
Which could mean that he caused the plague,
走到哪传染到哪
infected people wherever he went,
-现在他死了 -从房♥顶上掉下去
- and now that he's gone, the... - Off the roof.
他怎么...
How did he...
不清楚 我得...
That's unclear. I got to, uh...
-好吧 大卫呢 -还有小希
- Well, w-whoa. What about David? - And Syd?
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么他们没有像其他人那样醒过来
Why haven't they woken up like the others?
不 不
No. No.
怎么了
What?
不该这样的
Can't be right.
说人话
Use words.
他们是清醒的
They are awake.
什么
What?
他们的脑波变了
Their brain waves have changed.
跟其他得了瘟疫的人不是一个模式
It's not the same pattern we got with the others with the plague.
但就情况而言他们都是醒着的
As far as I can tell, they're both awake.
那他们为什么还不睁眼
So why aren't their eyes open?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
我明白了
I get it.
-你明白了 -是的
- You do? - Yes.
我比较傻所以用了比较久
It took me a while 'cause I'm thick,
但我终于想通了
but I finally figured it out,
理解你了 知道你为什么要这么做了
figured you out, why you're doing this.
-我 -是的 你
- Me? - Yes, you.
这不是迷宫 这不是那个迷宫
It's not a maze. It's not the maze.
我本来以为是那个 但这其实是你
I-I thought it was, but this is you.
你认为如果你向我展示你自己
You think that if you show me who you are,
真正的你 所有的那些错误
who you really are-- all the mistakes,
那些你搞砸过的事情
all the fouled up things you did--
我就不会再爱你了
that I won't love you anymore.
这是个测试
It's a test.
但你忘了我是谁
But you're forgetting who I am.
疯子大卫 瘾君子
David the-the lunatic, the drug addict,
行窃行骗还一事无成
who stole and cheated and ruined everything.
你是做了些不好的选择 但那时你还小
And, yeah, you made some bad choices, but you were young.
这个世界对我们来说是个丑陋的地方
And the world is an ugly place for people like us--
对我们也不友好 所以...
to people like us, so...
我爱你
I love you, okay?
你给我展示的这些东西
And there is nothing you can show me
是不可能吓走我的
that is gonna scare me away.
所以...
So, ca...
我们现在可以回家了吗
Can we go home now?
再试一次
Try again.
试一试
Try.
不
No.
真的吗
Really?
我不会放弃的
I won't give up.
我永远都不会放弃的
I'll never give up.
"之后 被摧毁过的地方会更加坚强"
"Afterward, some are strong at the broken places.
"幸存者"曾是
"The word 'survivor'
幸存下来的人的意思
"Used to mean 'one who has survived,'
但现在 现代心理学要让我们相信
"But now modern psychiatry would have us believe
幸存是诅咒
"That survival is a curse,
就像推大石的西西弗斯
"Like Sisyphus with his rock.
因此 我们每天醒来
"And so every day
只为再次幸存
we wake to survive again."
-来嘛 吻一个 -不
- Come on, just a kiss. - No.
我看到你看我的眼神了
I've seen the way you look at me.
停下
Stop.
冰山婊
Frigid bitch.
你想吻吗
You want a kiss?
我已经用完了...
I've already used up all my...
我要出去了
I'm going out.
你真有意思
You're such a joy. Yeah.
不 别这么说我
No. Don't tell me that.
天啊
Oh, my God...
我要出去了
I'm going out.
不
No!
我...我...
I... I...
-天啊 -听着 我...
- Oh, my God. - Look, look, I...
-我什么都没干 我没干 -她才15岁
- I didn't do anything. I... I didn't do it. - She's 15!
-我什么都没干 -她才15岁
- I didn't do anything. - She's 15!
-我什么都没干 -天啊
- I didn't do anything! - Oh, my God!
我...我什么都没干
I didn't... I didn't do anything.
-天啊 -不 不
- Oh, God. - No! No!
-我什么都没干 我什么都没干 -不
- I didn't do anything. I didn't do anything. - No!
我没有 我对天发誓
I did not. I swear to God.
-我发誓 我没有... -不
- I swear. I didn't do... - Oh, no. Oh!
我没有 天啊...
I didn't. Oh, my God. -
好吧
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表