剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
一个几十亿年前爆♥炸♥的星球
A star that exploded billions of years ago,
死海甜甜圈号♥
杀死了几百个星球上每一个
killing any and all life that may have existed
存在过的生命
on hundreds of planets.
或者没有
Or did it?
我的观点是 如果那些原子真的存在
My point-- if those atoms still exist,
现在就在保持这个车的形状
if they are holding this car together as we speak,
也许有关生与死的想法
then perhaps the idea of life and death...
就是可憎的
is obscene.
等等 也许不是可憎的
Wait, maybe not obscene,
是无关的
but irrelevant.
我们刚刚在讨论什么来着
What were we talking about again?
道德...
Morality...
关于杀...
of killing...
人
而不是...
Not...
其他的
而是人类
因为你和我 我们不是人类
Because you and I, we are not human.
我们是狮子
狮子
The lion.
狮子杀死鹿时 或螳螂猎杀蜂鸟时
Does a lion ask the morality of killing a deer,
会质疑这是否有违道德吗
or a mantis of killing a hummingbird?
更高级的人种
Homo supérieur...
就是我们
梅勒妮
Melanie.
所以你看
So, you see...
道德感并不是问题
the morality is not the problem.
我会杀了你的
I'm going to kill you, you know.
终于
Finally.
你知道我之前突然意识到了什么吗
You know what hit me earlier?
我原来完全不知道...
I had no idea...
什么叫安静
what silence was...
直到法鲁克离开了我的脑袋
until Farouk was out of my head.
彻底的安静
Real silence.
我甚至能听到房♥间的声音
I can even hear the room.
空气的流动
The air moving.
心跳声
A heartbeat.
她叫什么 你外婆
What was her name? Your gran-gran?
莱诺
Lenore.
和我名字一样
Like me.
如果我现在给你一瓶朗多柑橘苏打
And if I gave you a Rondo citrus soda right now...
光是这几个词就让我的舌头发粘了
Just the words make my tongue sticky.
你和男人交往过吗
Did you ever date men?
当然
Yeah, of course.
有个男孩
There was one boy,
高中的时候
in high school.
乔丹·巴里什
Jordan Balish.
处了一周
Lasted a week.
为什么
Why?
因为如果他想把什么硬东西捅进我身体里
Because if he was gonna jab something hard into me,
我肯定会让他也尝尝那滋味
I sure as shit was gonna return the favor.
扭纹糖
Twizzler.
你还在为他做事
You're still working for him.
影王
The Shadow King.
莱尼 我能读到你的想法
Lenny, I can read your mind.
好吧 我没没在为他做事
Okay, I'm not not working for him,
但这不是我的想法 我发誓
but it wasn't my idea, I swear.
我发誓 他在这里放了蜘蛛
I swear. He put spiders in there.
-把它们缝进了我脑子 -这就是我的问题
- Sewed 'em up into my brain. - Look... here's my problem.
我分不出你和他的想法
I can't tell the difference between your ideas and his--
它们看上去都一样 我怎么知道你没撒谎
they all look the same-- so how do I know you're not lying?
我的某些记忆
Some of my memories...
比如
like...
我是怎么偷了我妈妈的支票本
how I stole my mom's checkbook
还有她的社保号♥
and then her social security number,
然后以她的名义贷了好多款
and then took out all these loans in her name
直到她...
until she...
那真的发生了吗 她的葬礼
Did that happen? Her funeral?
行了 你说你找到了他的身体
Okay. You said you found his body--
法鲁克的 在哪
Farouk. Where?
我不知道 不过他找到了
I don't know-- but he found it,
他派我来这里告诉你
and he sent me here to tell you.
为什么
Why?
好了
There.
他现在接触不到你 我在保护你
He can't reach you now-- I'm protecting you.
没关系 孩子
It doesn't matter, kid.
我没有情报
I've got no intel.
大人保守着秘密
The sensei kept secrets.
不告诉我和奥利弗
From me and from Oliver.
他把我们放在这些小抽屉里
He kept us in these little drawers,
就像在停尸房♥
you know, like in the morgue,
他想让我们出现的时候就放我们出来
and then took us out when he wanted to play.
我们只会看见他想让我们看见的东西
We only saw what he wanted us to see.
那你到底为什么在这里
And why are you really here?
因为我想你
Because I missed you.
拜托
Come on.
发条精神病院 记得吗
Clockworks, remember?
大卫和莱尼
David and Lenny?
过去的快乐回忆
The good old times?
我们俩...
We were like...
亲密无间
white on rice.
我知道 他派我来的 但...
And I know-- he sent me-- but...
不能两个理由都占吗
can't it be both?
莱尼
Lenny...
你怎么有实体的
how are you real?
你说呢
You tell me.
那家伙就像一个神
The guy's like a God.
他是个有超能力的变♥态♥ 他不是神
He's a mutant with psychic powers; he's not a God.
什么
What?
这是谁的身体
Whose body is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是...
I just...
我说了 我本来在我的抽屉里 然后我...
I told you, I was in my drawer, and then I just...
醒了
woke up.
你醒了
You woke up?
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
我本来存在于不存在的地方 然后我...
I was in the absent place, and then I just...
她就在那儿
There she was...
镜子里
in the mirror...
看着我
looking back at me.
蓝色的双眼
With blue eyes?
没错
Yeah.
那太奇怪了
That part's weird.
警告
有毒废物处理厂
你之前说
What you said before--
你杀了我
that you kill me--
你在太阳下太久了
You have been in the sun too long.
影王
我比你更强大
I'm more powerful than you.
也许吧
但是
Then again...
也许我找到了你的弱点
maybe I've found your weakness.
我的弱点
Oh, my weakness.
说说看
你会知道的
You'll see.
等到出手之时
But in the moment of attack...
然后就太迟了
and then it will be too late.
多有意思啊
What fun.
真是太好笑了
What a grand amusement.
能不能
Uh, may I...
给我一个提示
please have a hint?
可以
You may.
给你的提示就是一道简单的数学题
Your hint is a simple mathematical question.
一...
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表