剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
and they're armed, but they're... kids, so...
我...我以为他们是免疫的
I-I thought they were immune?
-魔笛 哼唱 说来话长 -好吧
- Pied piper, humming, it's a long story. - Yeah.
奶牛
Cow.
-我们是不是该... -不 我得找到小希
- Sh-should we, uh...? - No. I need to find Syd.
-我们应该分头行动 -我们一起走
- We should split up. - We stay together.
当然
Definitely.
-你... -我没事 走吧
- Are you...? - I'm fine. Let's go.
不
Oh no.
不 在外面不安全
No, it's not safe here out in the open.
我们应该把她带到你的实验室去
We should get her to your lab.
好
Yes.
怎么搬
How?
行了
All right.
走吧
Here goes.
-我们是不是... -对 等一下
- Are we...? - Yeah, hold on.
这是...
Is this...
我的也是这样吗
Was mine like this?
不 你是在一个花♥园♥里
No. You were in a garden.
穿的西装很正点
In a sharp suit.
别走散了
Stay close.
-这个怎么... -我不知道
- What does it...? - I don't know.
-我是不是应该... -对
- Sh-Should I...? - Yes.
你们在一座山洞里
-这是... -我们...
- It's... - We're...
一场游戏 我没时间玩游戏 梅勒妮
A game. I don't have time for games. Melanie!
在你面前有一扇门
-我该怎么... -穿过那扇门
- What do I...? - Go through the door.
不 先四处看看
No. Look around first.
环顾...
Look...
四周
around.
你们在地板上看到了另一扇门
有个梯子往下
爬下去
Climb... down.
你们爬了下去
但是梯子下
一片黑暗
-爬回来 -跳
- Climb back up. - Jump.
回车
这是梅勒妮吗
Is this Melanie?
是她在做这些
Is she doing this?
你们在迷宫之中
我觉得是
I think so.
她在哪
Where is she?
也许她的核心欲望是无所不能
Perhaps her core desire is to be omnipotent.
站在远处控制无法控制的世界 所以她
To control the uncontrollable world from a distance, so she's...
你们必须继续前进
无处不在
...everywhere.
不然弥诺陶洛斯[牛头怪]会抓住你们
弥诺陶洛斯
The Minotaur.
看看四周
Look... around.
你在迷宫中拿到了一把叉子
梅勒妮
Melanie?
我是大卫
It's David!
你得和我谈谈
You have to talk to me.
僧侣逃出来了 大家都被感染了
The monk got free. Everybody's infected.
你被困在你自己的大脑里
You're trapped inside your mind!
如果你出来
If you come down here,
我们可以回家
we'll... we can go home.
好吗
Okay?
-什么东西 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know.
-我们... -好
- Let's, uh... - Yes.
-那是... -一个牛头人
- That was... - A Minotaur, yes.
但它为什么坐在小轮椅里 我不知道
But why was it in a doggie wheelchair? I don't know.
伙计们 我们不能就这样吧...
Guys, we can't just...
我不能再浪费时间了
I don't have time for this.
梅勒妮 拜托
Melanie, please!
死路
他们需要我们的帮助
They need our help!
很久以前
有个女孩
没有梦想
她就
活在当下
然后她遇到了一个男孩
他的梦想
就成了她的梦想
只不过他
没意识到她
已经有了一个梦想
那个梦想
就
是
变得
无忧
无虑
很不错 但我觉得我们还需要...
That was-that was nice, but I think we need another...
我该...抱抱你吗
Should I... hug you?
请你不要
Please don't.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
那是一头...
Is that... a...
一头奶牛 没错
A cow. Yes.
-好吧 该消停一下了 -怎么了
- Okay, that really needs to stop now. - What's wrong?
没什么 这...我觉得小希有麻烦了
Nothing. It's... I think Syd's in trouble.
我们得分头行动 恺瑞和我去找小希
We need to split up now. Cary and I will look for Syd.
梅勒妮 你和保罗去找福山
Melanie, you and Paul find Fukyama.
万一我们看到僧侣了呢
Oh, what if we see the monk?
问他想要什么 别太接近他
Ask him what he wants. Just don't get too close.
你们应该免疫了 但是...
You should be immune now, but...
-真的吗 -是的 我出发前做了点手脚
- We are? - Yeah. I did a little thing before we left.
你对我的脑袋做了手脚
You did a thing in my head?
别太接近他就行
Just don't get too close.
那这头奶牛呢
What about the cow?
别管了
Leave it here.
我不希望把一头奶牛留在我实验室里
I don't think I want a cow in my lab.
伙计们 我不在乎 我要找到小希
Guys, I don't care. I got to find Syd.
我们先去看看控制室
Let's check the pedestal first.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
恺瑞
Cary?
大卫
David?
大卫
David.
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
不
Oh, no!
操
Oh, fudge!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们要那个武器
We want the weapon.
什么武器
What weapon?
杀死那个怪兽
To kill the monster.
他们没告诉我们他是个怪兽 我们接纳了他
They did not tell us he was a monster and we took him in.
没有什么武器
There is no weapon.
他们要我们去三部
To Division 3 they told us.
如果有问题 就去那里
If there is a problem, go there.
他们会有武器
They will have the weapon.
会有 现在没有
Will have. Do not have.
计划要做武器 但一直没做
A weapon was planned, but never built.
身体被埋葬
The body was buried.
然后又出现了一个接一个的新危机
Then a new crisis and another.
后来我们忘记了
Over time we forgot.
不要相信 武器在哪里
Do not believe. Where is the weapon?
身体在哪里
Where's the body?
不 我们不会说
No. We do not say.
他也在外面 他在找
He is out there as well, looking for it,
影王
the Shadow King.
必须不能让他找到
He must not find it.
一切会结束
The end of everything.
大卫
David.
他就是武器
He's the weapon.
王太强大
The King is too powerful.
他的身体 不能淹死
His body, it will not drown.
不会烧毁
It does not burn.
大卫可以做到
David can do it.
做到什么
Do what?
毁灭影王
Destroy the Shadow King.
不 我们不要他的帮忙
No. We do not want his help.
不能信任他
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表