剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Infected? Wi-With what?
我们
We'll...
会说到那个的
get to that.
你是说你完全不记得
But you're saying you got no memories at all
离开夏天岛后的事吗
after leaving Summerland?
不 我记得
No. Well, I-I remember...
树吧
trees, I guess, and...
在市区的一个屋顶上
being on a roof downtown, and...
跳舞吗
...dancing?
还有闪光
Then there's flashes...
大卫那是
David, that was...
新症状警报
New symptom alert.
莫名的不安
Unexplained malaise.
我们回头再聊
We'll talk later.
好吧
Okay.
-他知道吗 -冷静
- Does he know? - Calm down.
-他可能知道了 -他不知道
- I think he knows. - He doesn't know.
那他为什么走了 好奇怪
Then why'd he leave? That was weird.
你是魔术师吗
Are you the magic man?
你一点没变
You look the same.
谢谢 你看上去很好
Thanks. You look great.
你离开了我
You left me.
我也不想的
I didn't mean to.
我被绑走了
I was taken.
如果我吓到了你 很抱歉
I'm sorry if I scared you.
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
什么时候
When?
大概有一年了
For about a year.
-大概 -362天 如果要具体说
- For about... - 362 days, if we're being precise.
我长了根白发
I found a gray hair.
我现在喜欢樱桃派了
I like cherry pie now.
那么
So...
你去哪了
Where you been?
我前一刻还跟你在一起 然后
Well, I-I was with you, and then...
我就在球里了
I was inside the sphere and...
但那是昨天吧 不是吗
But that was yesterday, wasn't it?
我以前会自己玩游戏
I used to play these games with myself.
如果我能屏气到水壶开
If I can hold my breath until the kettle whistles,
一月
他就还活着
he's alive.
三月
八月
十一月
希德
Syd.
什么
What?
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
那才像话
You better.
他还在奥利弗体内
He's still inside Oliver.
这我们知道
We know that.
全世界到处都有人看到过他
There have been sightings around the world.
他在找什么东西
He's looking for something.
我们认为是的
We think.
我们几次差点找到他
We came close to finding him a couple of times.
然后我们被其他事干扰了
Then we got distracted by this thing.
是催化剂
The Catalyst.
我们起初以为是武器
We thought it was a weapon at first.
生物制剂
Some kind of biological agent.
正常人会
Normal people would...
像雕像般冻住
freeze like statues,
除了牙齿会瘆人地打颤
except for that creepy thing they do with their teeth.
然后我们意识到 每次出现这种事
Then we realized, every time it happened,
就说明奥利弗去过那里
Oliver was there.
我们认为他不知怎么在感染人
We think he's infecting people somehow.
不是病毒
It's not a virus,
不是物理病毒
not a physical virus.
恺瑞觉得是
Cary thinks it's...
心理上的
psychological.
公告二
Announcement two.
熟悉症状
Know your symptoms.
困惑
Confusion.
易怒
Irritability.
执迷的念头
Obsessive thoughts.
重复性的声音
Repetitive sounds.
重复性的声音
Repetitive sounds.
无助
Hopelessness.
绝望
Despair.
如果你感到了任何症状
If you feel any of these symptoms,
马上告诉你的心理监督员
tell your mental monitor at once.
希德
Syd.
希德
Syd.
坐
Sit.
那么
So...
他回来了
He's back.
就今早 他看上去挺好的
This morning. He looks good.
他们都是这样
Oh, they always do.
我们的男人
Our men,
进进出出
with all their in, out.
来来去去
In, out.
都有要事要做
All their important things to do.
"世界可不能自救 亲爱的"
"World's not gonna save itself, dear."
然后就走了
And off they go.
一天 一个月
A day, a month.
一年
A year.
永远
Forever.
福山上将问 你是否准备好继续工作了
Admiral Fukyama asked if you're ready to get back to work.
-我们需要你 -他们就这么控制我们
- We need you. - It's how they control us.
他们的离开
Their absence...
让我们不再专注于自己的生活
distracts us from our lives,
重要的事
the things that matter.
我不知道你想...
I'm not sure what you're trying...
当然了 从不会是我们的男人的错
Course, it's never their fault, our men.
我们决不能
God forbid
对此有什么不满
we should have a feeling about it.
他们有什么办法啊
What choice do they have?
命运嘛
Destiny calls.
我们要是妨碍了他们多过分啊
What kind of bitches would we be to stand in their way?
知道英语里最伤感的字眼
Do you know what the saddest words are
是什么吗
in the English language?
"有空位"
"Vacant lot."
不知道为什么
Don't know why.
有空位
Vacant lot.
我去...
I'm gonna...
恺瑞做好缸了
Cary finished the tank.
大卫会找到奥利弗 带他回家
David's gonna find Oliver, and he's gonna bring him home.
你会看到的
You'll see.
他们不告诉你的是
Here's what they don't tell you.
他们回来后
After they come back...
一切都会不同了
things are never the same.
第三章 妄想
现在我们要讲讲周庄
And now we must speak of Zhuang Zhou,
他有天睡着了 梦到自己是只蝴蝶
who fell asleep one day and dreamed he was a butterfly.
数小时里 他在温暖冬日的太阳里徜徉
For hours, he fluttered in the warm winter sun,
直到他忘记了自己是周庄
until he no longer remembered he was Zhuang Zhou.
突然他醒来了 他又是周庄了
Suddenly he awoke, and he was Zhuang Zhou again.
但那一刻 他不知道
But in that moment, he didn't know.
他是周庄梦到了自己是蝴蝶
Was he Zhuang Zhou who had dreamt he was a butterfly,
还是一直蝴蝶梦到了自己是周庄
or a butterfly who was dreaming he was Zhuang Zhou?
妄想跟其他念头一样 起初是颗蛋
A delusion starts like any other idea, as an egg.
从外面看都一样 形态完美
Identical on the outside, perfectly formed.
光看蛋壳 你绝对看不出有问题
From the shell, you'd never know anything was wrong.
里面的东西才重要
It's what's inside that matters.
艾伯特A有个念头
Albert A had an idea.
有天 他走着 被绊了一下
One day, as he was walking, he stumbled.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表