剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Nobody put you in my head.
或是奥利弗的脑袋 是你自己的选择
Or Oliver's. You made a choice.
当然
Of course.
如果选择是生与死
If the choice is between death or life...
我选择生
I choose life.
听着 等我把僧侣安置在安全处时会联络你
Listen, I'll call you when I have the monk somewhere safe.
他带我们找到你的身体 然后你就走人
He takes us to your body, and then you are gone.
走人
Gone.
再不会有人听到你的名字
No one ever hears your name again.
有意思 是吧
Interesting, don't you think?
你在为你爱的女人这么做
You're doing this for a woman you love
她生活在的未来会因你帮我而毁灭
who lives in a future you're going to destroy if you help me.
-什么意思 -时间线
- What do you mean? - The timeline.
她住在未来里
She lives in a future
你想改变它 你改变了后
you are trying to change, and when you do,
她就不存在了
she will cease to exist.
所以 你其实
So, really, you are...
在帮她自杀
helping her to commit suicide.
小心那僧侣
Oh, and be careful with the monk.
他很有 传染性[德语]
He is very... ansteckend.
传染性
Contagious.
这个
See, this, uh...
疯病
madness.
他们以为是我 是我在感染人
They think it's me, that I'm infecting people.
但其实是他
But it's him.
他有毒
He's toxic.
他就像伤寒玛丽[带菌者]
He is like Typhoid Mary.
但他去哪
But where he goes,
我就跟到哪
I follow.
所以你的朋友们以为
So your friends think
我才是那个玛丽
that I am the Mary.
你的朋友不是很聪明啊
Not so smart, your friends.
我得...
I got to...
恺瑞
Cary?
有人吗
Hello?
伙计们
Guys?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-天哪 是我 -抱歉 对不起
- Geez, it's me. Aah. - Sorry. I-I'm sorry.
靠 这是什么
Shit! What is that?
-就是... -好酸啊
- It's just... - It's so lemony.
一些家用清洁剂
...some household cleaner.
大家都去哪了
Wh... Where is everybody?
我不知道
I don't know.
有警报响了...
There were... alarms.
我听到了枪声
I heard guns.
然后凯瑞就过去了
And Kerry went.
但我胆子小
But I-I'm... not physically brave.
-所以我... -好吧 等等
- So I... - Okay, hold on.
小希 梅勒妮
Syd? Melanie?
克拉克
Clark?
他们都没回应 我们得去找他们
They're not answering. We're gonna have to find them.
-我看到他了 -什么
- I saw him. - What?
那个僧侣
The monk.
他带走了...
He had...
孩子们... 那些士兵都追随着他
the... children, the soldiers that were following him.
-他们不是免疫吗 -对那个疾病
- I thought they were immune. - To the disease.
但他在哼唱一首非常...
But he was humming a tune that was very...
朗朗上口的调子
...catchy.
注意看有没有一头奶牛
Keep your eyes out for a cow.
奶牛
Cow?
小希
Syd?
大卫
David.
操
Shit.
他在里面吧
He's in there, right?
在他大脑的某处
His mind... somewhere?
是的 脑部读数运作正常
Oh, yes. Brain readings remain normal.
他的大脑是活跃的 只是我们不知道他在干吗
His mind is active, we just don't know what it's doing.
他们在迷宫里
They're in the maze.
也就是说
Meaning?
我不知道 我们去看看
I don't know. Let's find out.
这是不是...
Now, is this...
我们现在在他大脑里
Well, we're inside his mind.
挺好看的
It's nice.
大卫
David.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey, man.
是大卫和恺瑞
It's David and Cary.
你...
Do you...
你好
Hello.
我是大卫
It-It's David.
我们...
We're...
那个僧侣感染了你
The monk infected you.
我想我们是来
We're here to, I guess,
救你的
rescue you?
你好
Hello.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
我也不知道
I don't know.
难道所有人都在这里吗
Is this where everybody goes?
如果他们被感染了的话
When they get infected?
某种花♥园♥星球之类的
Some kind of floral astral plane?
你能感应到有其他人在这吗
Do you sense anyone else here?
没有
Nope.
那...
Then...
这就是他的迷宫
it's his maze.
如果非要猜的话
If I had to guess,
我觉得这个传染病会将大家
I'd say the contagion locks people
锁在他们自己的大脑里
inside their own brains.
让他们待在自己的现实中
Inside their own realities.
是的 这是普托诺米的迷宫
Yeah, this is Ptonomy's maze.
好吧 但为什么在做园艺呢
Yeah, but... gardening?
这不是园艺
It isn't gardening.
他是不记得我们了 看到没
It's that he doesn't remember us. See?
他每剪一次玫瑰就忘了自己做过了什么
He forgets what he's doing after every rose,
然后园艺剪跟篮子提醒了他
and then the shears and the basket-- they remind him.
所以你的意思是
So what are you saying?
这是幻想
It's a fantasy.
或者 我该说是核心欲望
Or... maybe I should say a core desire.
我们的朋友是个记忆机器
Our friend here is a memory machine.
他记得每一天的每一个时刻
He remembers every moment of every day.
如果是你
Now, if that was your condition,
你可能会期盼什么
what might you wish for?
忘记
To forget.
我觉得这很美 真的
I mean, it's beautiful, really.
活在当下 没有过去 没有未来
To live in the moment-- no past, no future.
是的 但这不真实
Yeah, but it's not real.
对他来说是真实的 此时此刻
It's real to him. In this moment.
你什么意思 我们就把他留在这儿吗
What are you saying, we should leave him here?
我没什么意思
I'm not saying anything.
我只是在观察
I'm merely making an observation.
如果这是凯瑞呢
What if it was Kerry?
你说得对 叫醒他
You're right. Wake him up.
怎么叫
How?
我不知道 有心灵感应的是你
I don't know. You're the psychic.
你好
Hello.
发生了什么
What happened?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
不记得
No.
僧侣逃出来了
The monk got loose.
所有人都被感染了
Everyone's infected.
-我需要枪吗 -不用
- Do I need my gun? - No.
那些孩子在僧侣手上
He has the kids-- the monk--
而且他们有枪 但他们是孩子 所以
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表