剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
我要去找他
I'm going after him.
我要去找他
I'm going after him.
也许
Maybe...
他不知道
he doesn't know...
继续说
Go on.
真实和虚幻
...the difference
对与错之间的
between things real and not real,
区别
right and wrong.
我要去找他
I'm going after him.
他不知道...区别
He doesn't know the difference...
我要去找他
I'm going after him.
他是个好...人
He's a good... person.
我要去找他
I'm going after him.
因为我刚说的话吗
Because of what I just said?
因为如果我们想要拯救世界
Because love is what we have to save
就得先拯救我们的爱
if we're gonna save the world.
我只是不知道他是不是准备这么做
I'm just not sure that's what he's doing.
没关系
It's okay.
别怕
Don't be scared.
好了
There you go.
好了
There you go.
好了
There you go.
小希
Syd?
小希
Syd?
小希
Syd?
小希
Syd!
你听过那个说法吗
Have you heard the one where...
"疯狂"的定义是不断做
the definition of "crazy" is doing the same thing
同样的事 但期待得到不同的结果
over and over again and expecting a different result?
我们在哪
Where are we?
你知道什么让我想到那个吗
You know what made me think of that?
男人
Men.
其他人也在这里吗
Are the others here?
-福山呢 -自时间之初
- Fukyama? - Greatest threat
他们就是我们女人
to our gender
最大的威胁
since time began.
但我们还是如此
Yet here we are.
沉溺于爱的幻觉
Addicted to this delusion: love.
我们肯定在地下
We must be underground.
我下坠了好久
I fell a long way.
你没听我说
You're not listening.
我懂
I get it.
奥利弗走了 你很生气
Oliver left and you're pissed.
但我不是这样的
But that's not what's happening to me.
老实说
And honestly...
我不想再聊这个了
I'm kind of sick of talking about it.
我们得出去
We need to get out of here.
螳螂的想法是对
You know, the praying mantis has the right idea.
交♥媾♥ 然后吃掉公的的脑袋
Fornicate, then eat their heads.
我是说
I mean...
拜托 我们究竟要男人做什么
really, what do we need men for?
除了他们的精♥子♥
Well, except their sperm.
梅勒妮 拜托
Melanie... come on.
别...
Just...
我给你看样东西
let me show you something.
过来
Come here.
小希
Syd?
那是
Is that...
现在吗
right now?
小希
Syd!
他不爱你
He doesn't love you.
你说什么
What did you say?
当然 他爱你就像
I mean, I'm sure he loves you the way...
男孩爱妈妈
a boy loves his mommy
狗爱骨头
or a dog loves a bone,
但是
but, uh...
他真正爱的
what he really loves...
他们都爱的
what they all love...
是作为天选之子的力量感
is that feeling of power knowing you've been chosen by God.
觉得自己特别
That you're special.
拥有钦定的命运
That you have a destiny.
没有哪个妞儿能跟那个争
No piece of ass can ever compete with that.
我在地狱
I'm in hell.
-这里是地狱 -看
- This is hell. - Look.
答应我
Just promise me...
如果你走 我们要一起走
if you get lost, we get lost together.
-你怎么 -人说
- How are you... - You know, they say
光是展示事实是不足以
you can't convince someone they're wrong
说服一个人他错了的
simply by giving them the facts.
但好故事每次都能达成目的
But a good story will do it every time.
所以我要给你讲个故事
So I'm gonna tell you a story.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time
有个小男孩
there was a little boy.
很特别的小男孩
A very special little boy.
他有种天赐
And he had a gift...
还有个诅咒
and a curse.
你觉得他的诅咒是什么
What do you think his curse was?
有
Some...
有人在他脑子里放了个怪物
someone put a monster in his head.
不 傻瓜
No, silly.
怪物才是天赐
The monster was the gift.
他的诅咒是
His curse was...
他疯了
...he's insane.
-那是 -什么
- That was... - Was what?
站在他肩膀上的魔鬼吗
The devil on his shoulder?
是啊
Sure.
你可以逼一个人做他们不想做的事
You can make someone do what they don't want to do...
但这世上没有任何力量
but there's no force on Earth
能让你享受其中
that makes you enjoy it.
看
There.
看到了吗
You see it?
他真实的面孔
His true face.
他隐藏起来的那个
The one he hides.
*你想去星星上荡秋千吗*
*Would you like to swing on a star*
*把月光装在罐子里带回家*
*Carry moonbeams home in a jar*
*那样你会更开心*
*And be better off than you are*
*还是你更想做只猪*
*Or would you rather be a pig?*
你来了
There you are.
-你总这么慢吗 -她在哪
- Have you always been this slow? - Where is she?
冷静 亲爱的 这里没有诈
Chill, baby. There's no boo-hoo here.
我就想跟你单独谈谈
I just thought we could talk in private.
头发
The hair! The hair!
小心点啊 哥们
Careful, daddy-o.
别伤到皮囊 这又不怪他
Don't hurt the vessel-- it's not his fault.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不想再听你说话了
I am done listening to you.
告诉我你把小希怎么了
Just tell me what you did with Syd,
我保证给你个利落的
and I promise, I'll kill you quick.
你在胡言乱语呢
You're not making any sense.
你怎么能杀了我 我是你的一部分
How can you kill me? I'm part of you.
停下
Stop it!
我知道你不知道的事
I know something you don't know.
她在哪
Where is she?
记住
Remember...
这是你自找的
you asked for it.
知道她对我说了什么吗
You know what she told me?
小希
Syd?
"爱救不了我们
"Love won't save us.
我们要自己救自己"
It's what we have to save."
知道什么让我们足够坚强能做到吗
And you know what makes us hard enough to do it?
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表