剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Okay, I'm gonna go.
你显然是老糊涂了
You're clearly having a senior moment.
别别 等等 或许
No, no, wait, but-but... Or, or h-he...
他是你的幻想
Maybe he's your fantasy.
你的幻想
Your fantasy,
你对权威的渴望
your desire for authority,
而你以为自己熟悉的恺瑞并不存在
and that the Cary you think you know doesn't exist.
或许
Maybe...
他是你的幻想
he's your delusion.
认真起来吧
Get real.
认真起来吧
Get real. Get real.
现实其实是个选择
You know, reality is a choice.
谁说的
Who said that?
某个人
Someone. Someone.
别说怪话了 你在说好多
Stop talking weird. You're saying a lot of words
根本没道理的话
that don't make sense.
我曾结过婚
You know, I was... I was married once.
是啊 奥利弗 我见过他
Yeah, to Oliver. I met him.
是吗
You did?
他多帅啊
Wasn't he handsome?
21年来 他住在一个冰块里
For 21 years, he lived in an ice cube.
-听上去多棒 -不棒
- Doesn't that sound nice? - No.
我觉得那好棒
Oh, I think it sounds wonderful.
*为两个人建的冰块*
*An ice cube built for two.*
我们该回去那里
We should go back there.
我跟他说了
I told him that.
然后他说 "那世界怎么办"
And then he said, "But what about the world?"
那时我才意识到
And that's-that's when it hit me.
这些年来 我都专注于
All these years, I'd been so focused
拯救世界 我忽视了
on saving the world that I overlooked
最重要的事实
the most crucial fact of all.
你要逼我问啊
You're gonna make me ask.
是什么
What is it?
根本没有世界可拯救
There is no world to save.
那都是我的幻想
It's all in my head.
看看吧
Let's see what...
恺瑞 你...
Cary, did you...?
我看到了
I saw it.
那是...
What was...?
我们要...
Are we supposed to...?
把武器放上车 开车
Put the weapon in the car, drive the car.
去哪
Where?
蓝章鱼
The Blue Octopus.
我们怎么看到的
How are we seeing that?
不会疼的
This won't hurt.
植入念头
An implant.
我在走廊里碰到大卫时 他把画面植入了我
When I saw David in the hall, he put these images in my...
-我们的 -脑袋里
- Our. - ...head.
为什么
Why?
我觉得他有计划
I think he has a plan.
你看着点
Keep an eye out.
快点
Hurry up.
现在我们只需要一辆蓝色的...
So, now all we need is a blue...
我来开
I'll drive.
你什么时候会开车了
Since when did you learn to drive?
能有多难啊
How hard can it be?
新症状警报
New symptom alert.
快告诉你的精神看护
Tell your mental monitor at once.
下午好 小婊砸
Buenas tardes, bitches!
你是新的芭芭拉吗
Are you the new Barbara?
不是 我是新的珍妮
No, I'm the new Janine.
珍妮是谁
Who's Janine?
她之前是新的芭芭拉
She was the new Barbara.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她变成一只瓢虫飞走了
She turned into a ladybug and flew away.
我是莱尼
I'm Lenny, by the way.
酷
Cool.
玉米片[小心眼]女孩
The Cornflake Girl.
酷
Cool.
我喜欢你的眼睛
I like your eyes.
谢谢 它们是新的
Thanks. They're new.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
不可能
No way.
可能
Way.
-不可能 -可能
- No... way. - Way.
醒醒 吸毒佬 女王回来了
Wake up, hopheads. The queen is back.
我们的糖霜早餐片女王
Our lady of the frosted breakfast cereal.
她就是最早的玉米花美人
She's the original Cracker Jack!
她可是掌上明珠
She's the toy and the treat.
是莱尼
It's Lenny... uh,
什么的
something.
我们应该开个趴
Oh, we should have a party.
我以为你们已经在开了
I think you're already having one.
不 真正的聚会
No, like... A real party.
明白吗
You know?
你来吗
You down?
来
Yeah.
你就是这样做的吗
Is this how you did it?
-和大卫 -见鬼
- With David? - Shit.
你在他睡觉的时候吓他了吗
Did you scare him in his sleep?
我...
I'm, uh...
不太确定
not sure, exactly.
我当时好像是戴着万圣节面具
I was more like a Halloween mask.
抱歉...
Sorry about...
-什么 -这身体不错
- Yeah? - It's a nice body.
比我原来的健康多了
Much healthier than the one I had.
你是...
Are you...?
这是马上就要发生了还是...
Is this just gonna happen now or...?
你可以把我的身体还给我的
You could just give me my body back.
我
Yeah, I...
不知道怎么还
don't know how to do that.
如果说这不是我的错有用吗
Does it help to say it's not my fault?
没有
No.
我告诉你 姐们
Well, I'll tell you what, sister.
如果你还继续缠着我
If you're gonna hang with me,
你就会看到一堆脏事
you're gonna see a lot of nasty shit.
我做的那些事
What I did to, well,
这个新的珍妮跟我计划好的
new Janine there is a kid's birthday party
《罗马艳情史》一般的事相比就像孩子的生日聚会
compared to the Caligula shit I've got planned.
我已经好多年没放松了 终于解放了
'Cause it's been straight up years since I've let loose,
又是入院 又是...
between the hospital and...
所以...你知道的
So... you know,
系好安全带
strap in.
你也可以就直接离开的
Or you could just walk away, you know.
安息 安静的离去吧
R.I.P. Rest in peace.
长♥期♥来说也许更好
Might be better in the long run.
你是个好人吗
Are you a good person?
你是在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
你是个好人吗
Are you a good person?
我至少不是最坏的
I am not the worst.
你是个好人吗
Are you a good person?
不是最好的
Not the best.
你是个好人吗
Are you a good person?
这又能有什么区别呢
What difference does it make?
-我不在乎 好吗 -你是个好人吗
- I don't matter, okay? - Are you a good person?
-闭嘴 -你是个好人吗
- Shut up. - Are you a good person?
-闭嘴 -你是个好人吗
- Shut up. - Are you a good person?
-别说了 -你是个好人吗
- Stop it. - Are you a good person?
闭嘴
Shut up!
陛下
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表