剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
*没人知道那是什么感觉*
*No one knows what it's like*
*做坏人*
*To be the bad man*
*做悲伤的人*
*To be the sad man*
*在那双蓝眼睛里*
*Behind blue eyes*
*没人知道那是什么感觉*
*No one knows what it's like*
*被人仇视*
*To be hated*
*被命运支配*
*To be fated*
*只能满口谎言*
*To telling only lies*
*但我的梦*
*But my dreams*
*并没有那么空洞*
*They aren't as empty*
*并不像我的良心*
*As my conscience*
*看上去的那样*
*Seems to be*
*我有很多时间*
*I have hours*
*但却孤身一人*
*Only lonely*
*我的爱是复仇*
*My love is vengeance*
*永远不得解脱*
*That's never free...*
*没人能理解这种痛苦*
*No one comprehends this pain*
*感到这种感觉*
*Feels this feeling*
*没人像我这般*
*Like me*
*我怪你*
*And I blame you*
*没有谁会这样自控*
*No one controls themselves like this*
*他的愤怒*
*His anger*
*他的痛苦*
*His pain*
*我的痛苦和恐惧*
*My pain and fear*
*无法袒露*
*Cannot be revealed*
*但我的梦*
*But my dreams*
*并没有那么空洞*
*They aren't as empty*
*并不像我的良心*
*As my conscience*
*看上去的那样*
*Seems to be*
*我有很多时间*
*I have hours*
*但却孤身一人*
*Only lonely*
*我的爱是复仇*
*My love is vengeance*
*永远不得解脱*
*That's never free*
我的爱是复仇
My love is vengeance.
永远不得解脱
That's never free.
大卫
David?
*当我握紧双拳 撬开它*
*When my fist clenches, crack it open*
*别让我动用它 失去控制*
*Before I use it and lose my cool*
*当我露出微笑*
*When I smile*
*告诉我些坏消息*
*Tell me some bad news*
*别让我大笑起来 像个傻瓜*
*Before I laugh and act like a fool...*
*如果我是邪恶的*
*If I am evil*
*净化我*
*Purify me*
*如果我颤抖*
*If I shiver...*
*当我颤抖*
*When I shiver*
*请给我条毯子*
*Please give me a blanket*
*让我保暖 把你的大衣给我*
*Keep me warm, let me wear your coat*
*没人知道那是什么感觉*
*No one knows what it's like*
*做坏人*
*To be the bad man*
*做悲伤的人*
*To be the sad man, man, man, man, man...*
第十章
三年后
虽然挺简陋
It's not much, it's, uh,
有时还发潮 是吧
it's a bit drippy sometimes, isn't it?
但我们很开心
But we're happy.
美好的冰块
Cube sweet cube.
我们在这里待一小时了
We've been here for about an hour.
不对 什么来着
No. What's the word?
汤吗
"Soup"?
不 不是汤
No, don't think it's soup.
我们在这里的时间比那要久
We've been here longer than that.
总之
Anyhoo...
发生了什么吗 好吧
Oh. What happened. Uh, well...
世界终结了
the world ended.
亲爱的 别那么夸张啦
Sweetheart, don't be so dramatic.
没有终结 它还在外面呢
It didn't end. It's still out there.
我是夸大了
I'm exaggerating.
-日出 日落 -她说...
- Sunrise, sunset. - She had some...
-每个人都在辛苦生活 -是啊
- You know, everybody toiling away. - Toil, toil, toil.
正邪相对 什么的
You know, good versus evil, all that sort of thing.
我们
We just...
我们就是不...
well, we just don't...
-再做那个了 -是啊
- do that sort of thing anymore. - No.
我们脱发太严重了
We were just losing too much hair.
时间 是时间
Time. Time.
我们是没有时间了
It was time that we were losing,
我和我亲爱的
my beloved and I.
新郎新娘
Groom and bride.
-我们的身体 我们怎么 -我们的身体
- Our bodies. What do we do with... - Our bodies.
我们怎么处置我们的身体了
...what do we do with our bodies?
很安全
They're... safe.
在某处
Um, somewhere.
藏起来了
They're hidden.
告诉你地点在哪是很...天才的
To tell you the location would be un... genius.
其实没有了更好
I-It's actually better without them.
身体上的疼痛啊 什么的
You know, all those aches and pains and...
还有衰老
aging.
更别提各种放屁了
Not to mention various gases.
别闹了
Stop.
但这样浪漫多了
Oh, but it's so much more romantic now.
真的
It's just...
每顿饭都是大餐
well, every meal is a feast,
每天都幸福美满
every day a blessing.
《蒲公英》尼古拉斯·韦切尔·林赛
蒲公英 茂盛而傲慢
"O dandelion, rich and haughty,
村花之王
"King of village flowers!
每天都是加冕之时
"Each day is coronation time,
你从不谦逊
"You have no humble hours.
我真想看到你带一支军队
"I like to see you bring a troop
打败蓝草叶
"To beat the bluegrass spears,
嘲笑除草机
"To scorn the lawnmower
那就像命运胜利的剪刀
"That would be like fate's triumphant shears.
你的黄脑袋被剪掉
"Your yellow heads are cut away,
你的统治似乎结束了
"It seems your reign is o'er.
中午时 你带来一片星海
"By noon you raise a sea of stars
比以往更加金黄
More golden than before."
-我们想念我们的朋友 -我们当然想念大家
- We miss them, our friends. - We miss people. Of course.
我们的同事
You know, our coworkers,
比如
like, um...
比如 眼睛白大褂男
of course, uh, Glasses McLabcoat
还有
and, uh, the...
打女
...the-the girl who would kick,
-谁都能打 我想她 -嗯
- kick everyone, I miss her. - Yeah.
还有希德妮 别忘了她
Oh, and Sydney. Don't forget Sydney.
-我是忘了希德妮 -真是的
- I had forgotten Sydney, yes. - Oh, it...
她的遭遇太让人难过了
what happened to her was so sad.
非常悲哀
Very sad. Uh...
她遭遇了什么来着
What was it that happened to her again?
-背叛 -她遭到了背叛
- The betrayal. - She was betrayed.
跟法鲁克那一战后
After the fight with Farouk,
大卫
when David...
-转化 -转化
- The Turn. - ...turned.
转化
The Turn. Uh...
有一场大战是跟...
there was a great battle with...
那个谁
what's his face.
-法鲁克 -法鲁克
- Fa... Farouk. - Farouk. Farouk.
他的声音很有安抚的力量 很催眠
Uh, very soothing voice, I found. Very hypnotic.
我记得帮助他
I remember helping him.
我也是
Yes, I... I do, too.
他为什么转化了 这个大卫
Why did he turn again, this David person?
因为她让他看到了他的未来
Because she showed him his future.
不
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表