剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
是周二吧
It's Tuesday, right?
什么
What is?
今天 我问 是周二吧
Today. I'm asking-- is it Tuesday?
这是聊时间
This is a conversation about time.
我尽量永远不聊时间
I try never to have conversations about time.
我的酒没了
My drink is empty.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么好笑的吗
Is something funny?
嗯
Yes.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
一个迷宫
A labyrinth.
有趣
Groovy.
沙漠里有个迷宫
There is a maze in the desert
用沙和石雕刻而成
carved from sand and rock.
是一个巨大的迷宫 有各种通道 走廊
A vast labyrinth of pathways and corridors
绵延数百里 宽数千里
a hundred miles long, a thousand miles wide,
充满了转折和死胡同
full of twists and dead ends.
想象一下 一个谜题
Picture it-- a puzzle.
你走进去 在迷宫终点
You walk, and at the end of this maze
是等待被人找到的奖品
is a prize just waiting to be discovered.
你只需要想办法穿过去
All you have to do is find your way through.
你能想象那个迷宫吗
Can you see the maze?
它的墙壁 地面 各种拐弯曲折
Its walls and floors, its twists and turns?
很好 因为你在脑中创造的迷宫
Good, because the maze you've created in your mind
其自身就是个迷宫
is itself the maze.
没有沙漠 沙子或石头
There is no desert, no rock or sand.
只有这个念头
There is only the idea of it.
但这个念头会主宰
But it's an idea that will come to dominate
你醒着和睡着的每一个时刻
your every waking and sleeping moment.
你在那个迷宫里了
You're inside the maze now.
你无法逃脱
You cannot escape.
欢迎来到疯狂
Welcome to madness.
夜店
没事
It's okay.
帮他们
Help them.
谁
Who?
他们在迷宫里
They're in the maze.
大卫 你能听到我吗
David, can you hear me?
听着 你在我们这儿了 你安全了
Listen, we have you now. You're safe.
欢迎来到三部
Welcome to Division 3.
提醒
Reminder:
小心不属于你的念头
beware of ideas that are not your own.
提醒 小心不属于你的念头
Reminder: beware of ideas that are not your own.
他们找到他了
They found him.
谁
Who?
我讨厌你那么做
I hate it when you do that.
我在练习
I'm practicing.
他们找到谁了
Who'd they find?
大卫
David.
第二部分 群体的疯狂
他的血压是90/120
His blood pressure is 90/120.
跟其他人一样
Just like the others.
他被感染了吗
Is he infected?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
他的大脑功能跟我之前的扫描是一致的
His brain function is consistent with my previous scan.
那他怎么没有回应
So why doesn't he respond?
我不知道
I don't know.
他的大脑可能被锁在了精神世界里
It's possible that his mind is locked in the astral plane.
我们见过这种情况
We've seen it before.
主人说 如果心灵感应者有被感染的风险
Master says if there is any risk the telepath is infected,
我们就该终结
we should terminate.
不
No.
他的大脑很强大 他会抵抗的
His mind is strong. He can resist it.
你们会看到的
You'll see.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
-拉德莫克博士 -大卫
- Dr. Loudermilk. - David.
大卫
David.
大卫
David.
大卫 如果你听得到 跟我说话
David, if you can hear me, speak to me.
大卫
David.
凯瑞
Kerry!
你们好啊
Hey, boys.
撤退
Retreat.
大卫 如果你听得到 我需要你说话
David, if you can hear me, I need you to say something.
你有华夫饼吗
Do you have any waffles?
大 群
第二季 第一集
公告四
Announcement four.
现实的任何变化都可能预示着攻击
Any shift in reality may signal an attack.
如果你感觉到了什么 请说出来
If you feel something, say something.
你们在怕什么
What are we so afraid of?
这里的人 这整栋大楼
Everybody here, this whole building--
都是这样
that's all I can hear.
我们在哪来着
Where are we, by the way?
夏天岛呢
What happened to Summerland?
这里是三部
This is Division 3.
总部
Headquarters.
是有个男人
Is there a guy with, like,
脑袋上扣着篮子吗
a... A basket on his head?
福山上将
Admiral Fukyama.
他是 说了算的
He's the... boss.
我们的上司
Our boss.
那是什么意思
What do-- what does that mean?
我们现在属于三部了
We work for Division 3 now.
从什么时候开始
Since when?
等等 是不是有个
Wait, were there...
长小胡子的女人 在唱歌♥
women with mustaches, singing?
拉撒路事件后
After the Lazarus Affair,
各部成立了 以研究应对
the divisions were created to study and defend against
所谓的新变种人威胁
what people saw as a new mutant threat.
一部
一部是全球指挥和通讯
Division 1 is global command and communications.
二部
三部
二部是纯粹科学
Division 2 is pure science--
基因 科技
genetics, technology.
三部是矛尖
Division 3 is the tip of the spear.
我们进行日常的实际接触
We do the day-to-day boots-on-the-ground engagement.
调查科
研究科
战术科
你走后
After you left,
希德和梅勒妮说服领导层
Syd and Melanie convinced the leadership
变种人自身并非威胁
that mutants themselves aren't a threat.
我们大部分人没有危险
Most of us are... harmless.
我们只是想安宁生活
We just want to live our lives in peace.
策略科
所以我们加入了三部
So we joined Division 3
开始合作抵御真正的敌人
and started working together to fight our real enemies.
你那位朋友 影王
Your friend, the Shadow King,
他一直是第一要务 自从那天你
he's been priority one since the day you...
离开
left.
从昨天吗
Well... you mean since yesterday.
你最后记得的事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
法鲁克用奥利弗的身体逃走
Well, Farouk escaped in Oliver's body,
希德和我 我们在阳台上
and we were-- Syd and I were on the balcony.
我能感应到他往南走了
And I could sense him heading south.
南方
South.
然后有个球
And then there was an orb.
不
No!
希德
Syd!
把一道光线打在我身上
And it zapped me with, like, a-a-a ray.
他们为什么是儿童
Why are they children?
一定年龄以下是不会被感染的
Under a certain age, we can't be infected.
没人知道为什么
No one knows why.
感染 感染什么
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表