剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
有那么片刻
And for a moment,
他感觉好像自己的右腿不属于自己
it seemed that his right leg didn't belong to him.
就是这么开始的
This is how it begins.
那条腿当然是艾伯特的
The leg was clearly Albert's.
跟他的身体连着呢
It was attached to his body,
而且他扎的时候 他会疼
and when he pricked it, he felt pain.
尽管如此 这个念头还是发展了起来
But despite that, the idea grew.
这就是一个念头的力量
Such is the power of an idea.
随着过去的每一天
With every day that passed,
艾伯特都越来越确定
Albert became more and more certain
这不是他的腿
that this was not his leg.
他决定自己不想再要它了
He decided he didn't want it anymore.
于是有一天 他去了五金店
And so one day, he went to the hardware store.
光是一个念头是不够的
You see, an idea alone isn't enough.
我们经常萌生念头
We have ideas all the time,
随机的想法和理论
random thoughts and theories.
大部分会死去
Most die...
还来不及长大
...before they can grow.
要妄想加重
For a delusion to thrive,
其他更理智的念头必须被否定
other, more rational ideas must be rejected,
毁灭
destroyed.
这样 妄想才会开花
Only then can the delusion blossom...
成为彻底的精神病
...into full-blown psychosis.
大卫
David...
你最后记得的事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
-帅哥 -夜店里发生了什么
- Hey, sexy. - What happened in the nightclub?
你最后记得的事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
提示 失去意义是不正常的
Reminder: a loss of meaning is not normal.
小心不属于你的念头
Beware of ideas that are not your own.
安顿下来了
Settling in?
知道我意识到了什么吗
You know what I realized?
我不知道他长什么样
I have no idea what he looks like.
-阿莫尔·法鲁克 -嗯
- Amahl Farouk. - Right.
他戴了好多面具
He wears so many masks.
没多少线索
There isn't much.
素描 传言
Uh, some sketches, rumors,
几首埃及诗歌♥
a few Egyptian poems.
我们认为他在19世纪早期在摩洛哥出现
We think he came to be sometime in the early 1800s in Morocco.
他出现
He came to be?
他像你一样是个变种人
Well, he's a mutation, like you,
但你知道事情可能会被传走样
but you-you know how these things get blown out of proportion.
我们是迷信的动物
We're a superstitious animal,
总会把天气的变化归于上帝神迹
always turning the weather into acts of God.
可能魔鬼就是个叫路西法的人
Like, probably, the Devil was just some guy named Lucifer
在午餐时打孩子
who beat up kids for their Lunchables,
结果过了几百年
and then a few hundred years later...
等等 他真那么老了
Wait, he's really that old?
新症状警报
New symptom alert.
强烈的坦白欲望
A strong urge to confess.
我一直在给你空间缓过来
I've been, uh, giving you some breathing room,
但是我们必须进行一次
but there's an official conversation
正式谈话
that we need to have.
正式
Official?
我知道你的说法
I heard your story.
你消失了一年 但感觉只有几小时
You were gone for a year, but it only felt like a few hours.
所以我们要对你做几项测试 给你做碳测年
So we're gonna run some tests and carbon-date you,
就好像你是块化石 看看你的细胞怎么说
like you would a fossil, see what your cells say.
你觉得我在撒谎吗
You think I'm lying?
你喜欢肥皂剧吗
You like soap operas?
我小时候我妈妈患了白血病
My mother had leukemia when I was a kid
她经常卧床
and she was in bed a lot.
不让我上学 而是待在家里陪她
Kept me home from school, so I could keep her company.
我们家里有一张大床
It was a-a big king-size bed.
我们会在上面吃冰淇淋 看肥皂剧
We'd eat ice cream, watch soap operas.
我们还会玩一种吃冰淇淋的游戏
Anyway, we had a drinking game, except with ice cream--
只要电视里出现邪恶双胞胎或者失忆症
any time somebody had an evil twin or amnesia,
我们就会吃冰淇淋
we would eat ice cream.
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
等等
Hold on.
抱歉 你刚说什么
Sorry, what were you saying?
你知道我能看到你的思想
You know I can read your mind.
见到你很开心
It was good to see you.
因为吃太多冰淇淋 我小时候有点胖
I was kind of a fat kid on account of all the ice cream.
但是我妈对我特别好
My mom was so nice, though.
她以前总叫我"哈士奇"
She used to call me "Husky."
我十岁时她就去世了
Died when I was ten.
我应该让你去见福山上将
I'm supposed to tell you to go and see Admiral Fukyama.
他们很想跟你聊聊
They're eager to talk to you.
等等 你说他们
Wait... they?
有人吗
Hello.
你好
Hi.
我是大卫
I'm David.
-真奇怪 -看看他的思想
- Weird. - Read his mind.
-他的思想吗 -好吧 他们的思想
- His mind? - Their mind, whatever.
我们的思想是看不到的
Our mind cannot be read.
我们小的时候
When we were a boy,
脑袋里装了一个机器
we had the machine put into our head.
为此尖叫了好几天
For days we screamed.
痛苦宛如在火山中
The pain was in the volcano,
穿刺其中的熔岩
puncturing the molten core.
那设备在我们的大脑皮层深处
The device very deep in our cerebral cortex,
就像在人群中被炸开的指甲
like nails from a bomb in a public place.
硬件在软件中
Hardware inside software.
而现在我们是这样
And now we are this.
一个会流血的机器
The machine that bleeds.
一个组织化的原则
The organizing principle.
好吧
Okay, well...
我去了其他地方 而如今我在这里
I've been someplace else, and now I'm here.
我们一定能找到他 影王
And we're gonna find him, the Shadow King,
然后阻止这一切
and put a stop to all this.
他是你的一部分
He is part of you.
他们知道什么
What do they know?
假设他们全知道 说实话
Assume everything. Be honest.
我们很长时间都在一起
Well, we were together a long time.
我还能...
I can still...
感受到 感觉到他的存在 但是...
sense him, still feel him, but...
我觉得他现在在躲着我
right now I think he's-he's hiding from me,
所以如果你们能够
so if there's a way you could...
加强我的信♥号♥♥
boost my signal...
我们想到了
We have anticipated this.
拉德莫克先生研发了一种设备
Mr. Loudermilk has developed a device...
能够帮助你恢复记忆 找到法鲁克
To help you recover your memories and find Farouk.
恺瑞 好 那很好
Cary. Good. That's... good.
等我们找到他
So... when we find him,the...
找到影王
Shadow King,
你们打算怎么做
what are you gonna do?
我们会终结他
He will be terminated.
好 但他在我朋友的身体里
Right, but he's in the body of a friend of mine.
那个科学家 奥利弗·伯德
The scientist, Oliver Bird.
对 奥利弗
Yes, Oliver.
一个很...
A really...
他是个好人 你会喜欢他的
He's a good guy. You'd like him,
如果你会...
if that's...
喜欢人的话
something you do.
总之 他是人♥质♥
Either way, he's a hostage,
我们不能杀人♥质♥
and we are not gonna kill the hostage.
必须把那具躯体也毁掉
The body must also be destroyed.
-那具躯体 -阿莫尔·法鲁克的身体
- The body? - The body of Amahl Farouk.
他的生理形态
His physical form.
很多年前 它被藏了起来
Many decades ago it was hidden.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表