剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
好样的 儿子
Way to go, son!
他不是个好孩子
He's a bad kid.
你怎么不听话 你有什么毛病
Why don't you listen? What's wrong with you?
-你真蠢 -蠢货
- You are stupid. - Stupid, stupid, stupid.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot!
你脑袋要不是脖子连着都能丢了
Yeah, you'd lose your head if it wasn't attached.
你疯了
Lose your damn head.
没人在乎你
Nobody cares about you.
没人在乎你
Nobody cares about you.
这药每天两次一次一粒 好吗
You must take one pill twice a day, all right?
好吗
All right?
好吗 大卫
All right, David?
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
-你在干什么 -我要输了
- What are you doing? - I'm losing.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的大卫*
*Happy birthday, dear David*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
女士
Ma'am?
怎么了
What?
那个...你不能把那个给我
There's, um... You can't give me that.
他们允许你开个小派对什么的吗
So, do they let you throw a little party here, or...
嗯 他们搬空了家具
Yeah, they clear out the furniture.
找来个DJ
We get a DJ.
-真的 -假的
- Really? - No.
但我们会换更好的药
We do get better drugs, though.
-真的 -还是假的
- Really? - No.
这就是个普通的周四
It's just Thursday.
我作为精神病游轮乘客的
My 260th Thursday as a passenger
第260个周四
on the cruise ship mental health.
好的一面是 我掌握了用勺吃饭的艺术
On the plus side, I have mastered the art of eating with a spoon,
所以...
so...
你的情况在好转
You're getting better, though.
那些幻音
The voices.
你不再看到幻象了
You're not seeing things that aren't there.
我什么时候可以回家
When can I come home?
这个...
Oh, that's...
你的医生怎么说
What does your doctor say?
我告诉他们我没疯
I tell them I'm sane.
他们认为我疯了 如果我说
They think I'm crazy, and if I say,
"知道吗 你是对的 我是疯了"
"You know what? You're right, I am crazy,"
他们就给我加大药量 所以...
Then they up my dosage, so...
那我跟他们谈谈吧
How about I talk to them.
我告诉他们...
I'll tell them...
我觉得你看上去好多了
You seem better to me.
味道如何
How is it?
对不起
Sorry.
该吃药了
Time for your meds.
得尽快有点新鲜的事
Something new needs to happen soon.
发条精神病院
就是口水 是吧
It's just spit, right?
人的口水
Human spit?
或许他吃了酸奶
Maybe he ate yogurt.
就是奶油的...
Like, a creamy...
你觉得他吃了什么
Or what's he on, you think?
克诺平
Klonopin?
嗯 克诺平能...
Yeah, klonopin'll...
或者 等等 是酸奶加克诺平
Or hold the phone. Yogurt and klonopin.
那就...
That'll...
混合物...
A cocktail...
或者 等等 那是...
Or hold the phone, is that--
那是谁
Who's that?
黑♥马♥候选人
A dark horse candidate.
晚加入比赛
Late entry to the race.
头发漂亮 后腿好看
Good hair, nice hindquarters.
看着点
Watch it.
有点神经质 但我得说
A little jittery, but I got to say, folks,
我们CNN认为她赢面很大
here at CNN, we like her chances.
把你的扭扭糖给我
Give me your twizzlers.
你别...
Hey, now, let's not...
太过分了 小子
That's just low, son.
巴雷特 三粒药
Barrett, three pills.
该死 对不起
Oh, shit. Sorry, sorry.
太近了 太近了
Too close, too close.
太近了
Too close.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I just--
我就是想问你想不想要...
You know, I just wondered if you wanted a...
扭扭糖
Twizzler.
这让你有什么感觉
And how does that make you feel?
这让你有什么感觉
And how does that make you feel?
药物有所帮助
The drugs help.
氟哌啶醇
The--the haldol.
巴雷特 三粒药
Barrett, three pills.
这让你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
你可以把杯子放在柜台上吗
Could you put the cup on the counter?
为什么
Why?
该死
Oh, shit.
你有什么感觉
How do you feel?
黄眼魔鬼
黄眼魔鬼...
The devil with yellow eyes...
他现在在吗
Is he here now?
我没事 我没事 我很平静
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm calm.
我刚做了个噩梦
I just had a bad dream, and--
各位 完全没必要动粗
Guys, violence is not necessary.
完全没必要动针
Needles are not necessary.
大卫
David.
这让你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
就是...
I mean, it's just...
没事
It's fine.
无所谓了
Like, whatever.
看我 我知道自己是什么
'cause, I mean, look at me. I-I know what I am.
-是什么 -你知道的
- And what's that? - Well, you know.
发生的事
The--what happened.
我做的事...
What I--what I did to, uh...
我对普尔医生做的事
to Dr. Poole.
你停药了
You went off your medications.
但那不是...
But that's not--
这...
This...
我...
You know, I...
我能看到东西
I saw things.
你是说幻觉 这我们谈过的
Delusions, you mean. We talked about that.
你脑内的化学物质
Your brain chemistry,
你的疾病模拟出了声音
how your illness simulates voices--
还有你描述的那些幻觉
All the hallucinations you describe.
黄眼魔鬼
The devil with yellow eyes.
你有什么要补充的吗
You have something to add?
没有
No.
请继续说 让我们可以假装
Please keep talking so we can all pretend
我们的问题只存在于我们脑子里
that our problems are just in our heads.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 你待在这里
It means that you're in here
是因为有人说你不正常
because somebody said you're not normal.
就好像正常是一件西装 而我们都该...
Like normal is this suit we're all supposed to...
但你知道还有谁不正常吗
But you know who else wasn't normal?
毕加索 爱因斯坦
Picasso, Einstein.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你有如今年轻人所谓的勇气
You got what the kids these days call moxie.
我要问清楚
You know, just so I'm clear,
你是这个场景里的爱因斯坦还是毕加索
are you Einstein or Picasso in this scenario?
无所谓了
Whatever.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表