剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
《大群》前情
Apparently on Legion...
我死了
I'm dead.
你杀了我
You killed me.
字幕
You killed me.
-我没有 -就是你
- I... didn't. - Yeah, you did.
我得告诉你 这样可不地道 伙计
And I got to say, not cool, man.
你是你吗 还是只是一副面具
Are you you at all? Or is this just a mask?
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
你得帮我
You got to help me.
我就像宠物
I'm like a pet.
或是盆栽
Or a houseplant.
你能跟他谈谈吗
Can you talk to him?
把我弄出去
Get me out of here?
你会做什么 有了新的人生
What would you do? A new life?
新的身体
A new body?
我会好好享受一番
I'd live the living shit out of it.
然后呢
And then what?
时刻把手放在看得到的地方 不允许身体接触
新症状警报
New symptom alert.
莫名心神不安
Unexplained malaise.
现实的任何变化都可能预示着攻击
Any shift in reality may signal an attack.
如果你感觉到了什么
If you feel something,
请说出来
say something.
这个房♥间好可怕
This room is scary.
手伸出来
Hand, please.
什么
What?
你的手
Your hand.
请报上姓名
Name, please.
大卫在哪
Where's David?
我很想跟大卫说话
I really want to talk to David.
-就在那里 -请说出你的姓名
- It's right there. - Say your name, please.
你有苯♥丙♥胺♥吗 小笨
Do you have any Benzedrine? Bennies?
阿得拉 硝石呢
Adderall? Nitrous?
或是修正液 什么都行
Maybe some Liquid Paper? Anything?
莱尼·巴斯克
Lenny Busker.
莱尼是你的大名吗
Is Lenny your given name?
是莱诺
Lenore.
我外婆的名字
After my gran-gran.
她
She was...
这么说吧 她...
Let's just say she was a...
是个风♥骚♥的女人 就不多说了
real salty broad and leave it at that.
你看到这个时能看到什么
And what do you see when you look at this?
一张卡片
A card.
卡片上有什么
And what's on the card?
你什么...
What do you...?
没东西 是张空白卡片
Nothing. It's... It's a blank card.
这是...
Is this...?
你在...
Are you...
你们是暂停了物理定律了吗
Are you guys suspending the laws of gravity or something?
你现在能看到什么
What do you see now?
听着
Look...
哥们 我就是来帮忙的
Man, I... I'm just here to help, okay?
我...
I... I was a...
怎么说...
what do you...
是个人♥质♥ 是吧
a hostage, right?
他的人♥质♥
His hostage.
被侵犯了
Violated.
就像个傀儡
Like a puppet, so...
但是
But...
现在 皆大欢喜 我逃出来了
Now I'm... happy ending, I escaped.
怎么逃出来的
How?
我...
I just...
你之前是个没有实体的意识 而现在
You were a consciousness without physical form. You are now a...
你是个活生生的人了 我的问题是
living, bleeding body, so my question to you is this:
这是怎么做到的
how does that occur?
我外婆
My gran-gran.
她很喜欢朗多柑橘苏打
She liked her Rondo citrus soda,
但其实我说的是
and when I say Rondo citrus soda, I mean,
装着伏特加的朗多柑橘苏打罐
vodka in a Rondo citrus soda can.
她就是
She-she was, like,
那种时钟上都是5的人
one of those clocks that's all fives.
就是那种自称5点后才喝酒
You know, those people that say they only drink after 5:00,
但你看他们的钟 上面都是5点
but then, when you look on their clock, it's all fives.
我
Well, I...
我每天放学后都会去那里
I would go over there every day after school.
她称之为"快乐时光"
"Happy hour," She would call it.
"快乐时光"
"Happy hour."
嗯 我们看卡♥通♥
Yeah, we would watch cartoons
然后我们喝罐装的
and then we would celebrate
朗多柑橘苏打庆祝
by drinking Rondo citrus soda in a can.
我当时才9岁
And I was nine.
你是影王吗
Are you the Shadow King?
就只有我和我妈妈
It was just me and my mom.
离婚了
Divorce.
我妈妈想要个大家庭
My mom, she wanted a big family, but...
但我出生时她的子♥宫♥脱落了
her uterus fell out when I was born, so...
而且 后来发现我爸爸
Plus, it turned out that, um, my daddy,
他更喜欢在网上看
he liked watching black guys bang pre-teen girls
黑人干少女 甚于对上班的喜爱 所以
on the Internet more than he liked, say, going to work, so...
大卫待会儿会来吗
Is David coming soon?
因为我真的得跟大卫谈谈
Because I-I really need to talk to David.
这栋大楼下面有些房♥间
There are rooms deep beneath this building
那里有被丢弃遗忘在那里的人
where people are dumped and forgotten.
劝你做好这个准备
I would plan on that.
他知道僧人把身体藏在了哪
He knows where the monks hid the body.
法鲁克
Farouk.
那片曾是山谷的沙漠
The desert that used to be a valley.
他知道
He knows.
你来这里干什么
Why did you come here?
我说了
I told you. I told you, man.
我是个受害者 记得吗
I'm a victim, okay? Remember?
可怜的莱尼 只有9岁时
Poor old Lenny, whose gran-gran got her drunk
就被外婆灌醉 然后
when she was nine and then, bam!
她就被扯进了疯狂的事当中
She was just pulled into some crazy shit.
你明白吗
Are you clear?
我被塞进了一堵墙里
I was dropped inside of a wall.
你明白吗
Are you clear?
一堵墙里 你听到了吗
Inside of a wall. Did you hear me?
你知道那什么感觉吗
Do you know what that's like?
我的屁♥股♥在一个房♥间 奶♥子♥在另一个房♥间里
My ass was in one room, my tits were in another.
然后他占据我的思维 逼我做一些事
Then he took my mind and he made me do things, okay?
我不是个坏人 我不是
I'm not a bad person. I'm not.
-你被逮捕过13次 -好吧
- You've been arrested 13 times. - Okay.
是这样 但是
Sure, but...
有坏 还有非常坏
there's bad and then there's really bad, right?
拜托
I mean...
我做的不过就是靠坑蒙拐骗来嗨一把
what did I ever do except hustle to get high?
真是的
Man? I mean, shit,
也就是有时候拿砖头砸碎玻璃窗
sometimes you got to throw a brick through a window
或是骗一个男人你要在高速旁边
or make some guy think you're gonna suck his dick
给他吹♥箫♥ 然后你的皮条客突然冲出来
under the highway and then your pimp shows up
拿着橡胶手♥枪♥
and he's got a rubber revolver,
那人吓得跪地求饶
so the guy's on the ground and he's begging,
"别杀我 我还有家人"什么的
"Please, don't kill me, I've got a family," Or whatever.
那只是生意嘛 我不是坏人
Shit. That's just business, okay? I am not a villain.
那是谁的身体
Whose body is that?
我能...
Can I just...
我能跟大卫谈谈吗
Can I just please talk to David?
求你
Please?
世界末日要到了 老大
The end of the world is coming, Daddy.
我们没时间了
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表