剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
你听说过安慰剂效应
You've heard of the placebo effect.
但你可知道
But are you aware...
反安慰剂效应
of the nocebo effect?
就是人的身体对暗示伤害表现出
In which the human body has a negative physical reaction
负面身体反应
负面的身体反应
to a suggested harm.
这会让你呕吐
This will make you vomit.
糖水
这会让你呕吐
This will make you vomit.
这会让你呕吐
This will make you vomit.
你的大脑有能力
Your mind has the power
创造自己的身体现实
to create its own physical reality.
这会让你呕吐
This will make you vomit.
我们看到其他人打哈欠时为什么自己也会打
Why do we yawn when we see others yawn?
在历史中
Throughout history,
有过此类事件
there have been incidents.
1518年的舞蹈瘟疫
The Dancing Plague of 1518...
坦噶尼喀大笑病
the Tanganyika laughter epidemic...
印度奶奇迹
...the Hindu milk miracle.
有些人认为那是压力应激反应
Some believe they're a response to stress.
丹弗斯丘沟魔队
-她是我们的女儿 -她是我的女儿
- She is our daughter! - She is my daughter!
你不是一个人生了她
You didn't have her by yourself!
我不管你怎么说了
I don't care anymore, what you have to say!
我受够了
I'm done!
心理学家称之为转换障碍
Psychologists call it a conversion disorder.
转换障碍
就是身体把心理压力
In that the body converts a mental stress...
转换为身体症状
...to a set of physical symptoms.
比如在这里 是抽搐或痉挛
In this case, a tic, or spasm.
就像其他的紊乱症
And, like any disorder,
它是会传染的
it can be contagious.
这种集体性行为
This kind of collective behavior
并不仅限于人类
is not limited to human beings.
我们知道 在一些群体内
What we know is that, in certain communities,
在一定情况下
under specific circumstances,
一个人产生的无意识身体症状
an involuntary physical symptom developed by one person...
会具有传染性
...can become viral.
-你没事吧 -扩散开来
- You all right? - And spread,
从一个人
from person...
怎么回事
What was that?
到另一个人
...to person...
我不知道该怎么办
I... I don't know what to do.
斯特芬 冷静点
Steph, just calm down.
会消退的
It's gonna go away.
到另一个人
...to person...
你还好吗
How are... how are you?
直到整个社区都被感染
...until the entire community is infected.
直到整个社区都被感染
但你们没看到其他症状
But you don't see other signs of, uh...
那么 我要问你的是
And so, my question to you is,
如果疾病的想法
if the idea of illness
可以成为一种疾病
can become illness,
我们现实中还有哪些情况
what else about our reality
其实只是紊乱症呢
is actually a disorder?
第传染病部 五
提示 失去意义是不正常的
Reminder: a loss of meaning is not normal.
提示 失去意义是不正常的
Reminder: a loss of meaning is not normal.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
非得去吗
Do we have to?
是的
We do.
新症状警报
New symptom alert.
易怒
Irritability.
这是烧麦
This is called shaomai.
一种传统中国饺子
I-It's a traditional Chinese dumpling.
有一种日本版的 有更多虾
There is a Japanese version which is more shrimp-based,
但我更喜欢这个
but I prefer these, so...
好腥
T-they're fishy.
因为里面有蟹肉
It's 'cause it has crab meat.
瞧 凯瑞 你只需要
See, all you do-- Kerry-- all you do:
蘸一下 然后咬一口
dip it, and take a bite.
就这样
That's it.
我就是不懂有什么必要
Look, I just don't see the point.
-凯瑞 -我需要补充的营养
- Kerry... - You know, I get all the nutrition I need
-等我们...我们... -我知道
- when we're, when we're... - I know, I know.
-在一起时 -但我们说好的
- ...together, so... - But we agreed,
去年之后 我们不再把任何事不当回事了
after last year, not to take anything for granted.
我们需要你独♥立♥
We need you to be independent.
-生命不仅仅是打斗 -好吧
- And there's more to life than fighting, so... - Okay, okay.
就一个
Just one.
-来 就... -我一个都吃不下
- Here. Here, just... - Well, I just can't do one.
-就 -不要
- Just - no...
提示 回避有双重意义的话
Reminder: avoid lines with double meaning.
提示 回避有双重意义的话
Reminder: avoid lines with double meaning.
看来你喜欢那个
Well, I guess you like that.
-嗯 -那叫奶油苏打水
- Yeah. - And that's called cream soda.
再来
More.
你没事吧
Is-is everything okay in there?
-这好恶心 -不是的
- This is so disgusting. - No, it's...
这是非常自然的
Uh, this is perfectly natural.
食物进去 总得出来
The food goes in and then it has to come out.
从我屁♥股♥出来
Of my butt.
对
Yeah.
要我进去帮你吗
D-do you want me to come in and help you?
不要
No, no, I'm, uh...
我可以的
I got it.
别忘记擦屁♥股♥
Uh, don't forget to wipe,
-就是 -嗯
- you know, the... - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
消毒队将于6:30开始工作
Disinfection crews will commence at 0630.
消毒队将于6:30开始工作
Disinfection crews will commence at 0630.
奇怪吗
Is it weird?
做猫
Being a cat?
有些
There are certain...
冲动
...impulses...
我得克制住
...I have to resist.
他长什么样
What's he look like?
僧侣吗
The monk?
他面色苍白
He's pale.
惨白
Very pale.
老实说 夜店里很黑
Honestly, it was dark in the club.
我没靠得那么近
I never got that close.
你看到未来的我时
When you saw me, in the future,
我什么样
what was I like?
什么意思
Hmm, what do you mean?
我还是那个样吗
Did I look the same?
-不完全一样 -乖猫咪
- Not... quite. - Nice kitty.
我现在更美 还是那时更美
Am I prettier now, or then?
我觉得这是个陷阱问题
I feel like this is a trick question.
等等
Hold on.
出事了
Something's happening.
走开
Move.
走开
Move!
我不知道里面是什么
I have no idea what's inside.
你确定是在玻璃里面
And you're sure it's on the inside of the glass.
对
Yes.
或许是疾病开始消退了
Maybe the sickness is wearing off.
该死
Shit.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
人数确认
Count confirmed.
少了一名平民
One civilian missing.
房♥间是封闭的 他不可能...
It's a sealed room. He couldn't just...
封锁大楼
Secure the building.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表