剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Okay, this is weird.
你记得我们小时候那些
You remember those, like, beef bouillon cubes
-牛肉肉汤块吗 -别说了
- from when we were kids? - Stop.
注入沸水就行的那种
The kind that you would pour boiling water onto?
别说了
Stop.
但是尝起来却没有那种味道
It didn't taste like that, though.
不
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
这是背叛
It's treachery.
第十二章
影王的审判
说到底 真♥相♥之声究竟是什么
海滩上的浪声 孩子的笑声
或者说有相对的真♥相♥
脑中的真♥相♥ 内心的真♥相♥
如果所有的苹果都烂了 那只有没烂的苹果是坏苹果
理智的人是疯狂的
九个智者所认可的便是常理
第十人只能上吊自杀
以前
In the old days--
不算太久以前
not so long ago--
疯子都会被送上船运走
madmen were packed onto boats and shipped off to sea.
据说他们是要去寻找他们遗失的理智
They were said to be searching for their lost sanity.
他们管这些船叫做
They called these boats...
愚者之船
the Ship of Fools.
很久以来 我们都以为
And for a long time, we thought
我们是那些在陆地上
we were the sane ones,
正常的人
left behind on dry land.
但万一我们不是呢
But what if we're not?
万一过去了这么久
What if so much time has passed
以至于我们忘记了真♥相♥
that we've forgotten the truth?
事实上 我们才是
That we are, in fact,
愚者
the fools...
漂浮在无尽的海洋上
afloat on an endless sea,
假装自己...
pretending to be...
正常
normal.
大卫
David.
这边
Over here.
只是想谢谢你
Just want to thank you.
你救了我们所有人
You saved us all.
这是我该做的 法鲁克呢
That's what I do. Where's Farouk?
他们正在把他带来
They're bringing him in now.
我...开始之前我还有几个问题
Let me just-- I have a few questions before we get started.
我去拿我的平板
Let me just grab my pad.
好的
Yeah, okay.
小希 怎么...
Syd? What's...
大卫 住手
David, stop.
拜托
Please?
我知道你不想相信我
I know that you don't want to believe me,
-但我们想帮你 -放我出去
- but we want to help you. - Let me out! Now!
大卫·哈勒 我们已经发现了你的背叛
David Haller, your treachery has been discovered.
你未来必会犯下的罪
The inevitability of your future crimes.
希德妮·巴雷特和影王
We are informed by Sydney Barrett
告知了我们接下来即将会
and the Shadow King of events that will transpire
发生的事
in the days to come.
我们分♥析♥了带走你的球体剩余的部分
The remains of the orb that took you have been analyzed.
这是几十年后由男的拉德莫克
The probability that they have been created
制♥造♥的可能性高达98%
decades from now by the male Loudermilk is 98%.
这...这是个错误
Th... This is a mistake.
未来的罪
Future crimes?
我可能会做的事 你们...
Things I might do? Are you...
什...
Wha...?
等等
Wait.
这...
What's...
到底怎么回事
what's really going on?
-是你 -不
- This is you. - No...
看见你...
Seeing you like this...
变成这样
what you have become...
被复仇毁灭的可爱男孩
the sweet boy undone by revenge.
让我的心里充满痛苦
It fills my heart with such sorrow.
骗子
Liar.
大卫 我知道这对你来说很难
David, I know how hard this was for you.
他对你做的事
What he did to you.
你的生活
The life that you lived.
想到你这么多年都被当做有病
To think that you were sick for all those years,
然后被告知一切都是谎言
and then to be told that it was a lie,
你是有这些能力
that you have these powers.
你脑内的怪兽 梅勒妮说的一切
This monster in your head, everything Melanie said,
你并不是有精上帝病
that you weren't mentally ill,
-而事实上... -小希
- when the truth is... - Syd.
你两者皆是
...you're both.
我和你说了
I told you.
你为什么不听
Why didn't you listen?
你看清她了吗
You see what she is?
他们是什么
What they are?
头脑狭隘的动物
Small-minded animals,
害怕自己无法理解的东西
terrified of what they can't comprehend.
不 闭嘴 让我好好想想
No, shut up and let me think.
让我...想想
Just let me... think.
我在未来会做的事
Something I do in the future?
还没有发生的事
That hasn't happened yet?
那都不是我
That isn't even me?
你们看不出来这 这简直是集体癔症
Don't you see? This is some kind of mass psychosis.
你很难过
You're upset.
你的大脑无法将我们看到的你
Your mind can't reconcile the person we see
和你所认为的自己调和起来
with the person you think you are.
但我们能帮你
But we can help.
药物和治疗
Medicine and therapy.
回到精上帝病院
Back to the psych ward?
僵尸大卫
David the zombie.
胡扯
Well, bullshit!
你这么想让我滚 我滚
You want me gone so bad? Fine, I'm gone.
-不 -你必须允许我们治疗
- No. - You will allow treatment,
否则我们将被迫终结
or we will be forced to terminate.
-你们要杀了我 -跑
- You're gonna kill me? - Run.
快走
Get out.
不 不
No. No.
我要听你说 你要允许他们杀了我
I want to hear you say it. That you're gonna kill me
除非他们把我变成别的样子
if I don't let them turn me into something different.
变得更好掌控
Something easy.
变得更干净
Something clean.
大卫
David.
你给我下药
You drugged me...
和我做♥爱♥
...and had sex with me.
不 那不是...
No, that's not...
我需要你
I need you.
我是个好人
I am a good person.
我值得被爱
I deserve love.
我是个好人
I am a good person.
我值得被爱
I deserve love.
我值得被爱
I deserve love.
我值得...
I deserve...
-我是个好人 -我值得被爱
- I'm a good person. - I deserve love.
你们知道吗 我受够了
You know what? I'm done.
给过你们机会了
You had your chance.
-大卫 -不
- David... - No.
恺瑞
Cary...
气体
The gas.
恺瑞
Cary?
这力场应该撑得住
The field should hold.
封锁大楼
Secure the building.
封锁大楼
Secure the building.
封锁大楼
Secure the building.
封锁大楼
Secure the building.
封锁大楼
Secure the building.
封锁大楼
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表