剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
No, if-if you don't mind, I just need some sleep.
你有自己的房♥间
You have your own room.
就今晚
Just for tonight.
就在我们的房♥间旁边
It's right near ours.
我带你去
I'll show you.
我们说好了的
We agreed.
这不算是个计划
This isn't the plan.
我能搞定的
I can fix it.
又一个幻想
Another delusion.
我只是需要时间
I just need time.
你看到小希了 她不记得了
You saw Syd, she didn't remember.
那是欺骗 你骗了她
A trick. You tricked her.
这维持不了多久的
It can't last.
她是糊涂了
She's confused.
我只是需要 我们只是需要在一起一段时间
I just need-- we just need time together
然后她就能想起我们之间的事情了
so she can remember what we had-- have.
我们不属于这里 也不属于他们
No, we don't belong here, with them.
总之 法鲁克还活着
Anyway, Farouk's still alive.
我必须得了结这件事
I got to finish it.
现在你又换说法了
Oh, now you're changing the story.
你们能不能从我脑袋里出去
Would you just-- get out of my head?
我想要思考
I'm trying to think.
小希 我的爱人
Syd, my love...
第六层清理倒数 三 二 一
Sixth floor purge in three, two, one...
你是怎么...
How are you...?
这是个投影
It's a projection.
我的身体在我的房♥间里 但我的心这里
My body's in my room, but my mind's here.
我们不再需要白色房♥间才能这样做了
We don't need the White Room anymore to do this.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
小希...
Syd...
跟我一切逃走吧
Run away with me.
什么
What?
我们直接走 就现在 你和我
We just go, right now, you and me.
在湖边找个小木屋
Find a cabin by a lake somewhere.
养条狗 养些鸡
Get a dog, some chickens.
建个农场
Start a farm.
那法鲁克呢
What about Farouk?
-还有审判呢 -在那之后
- The trial? - After.
在他死的那一瞬间我们就离开 永不再回来
The moment he's dead, we go and never come back.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你好像...
You seem...
...变了
...different.
也许是我变了
Maybe it's me.
在我们经历了这么多事之后
After everything we've been through.
我们现在在一起了
We're together, now.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
你没发现吗 一切都结束了
Don't you see? It's over.
都结束了 我们赢了
It's over. We won.
我们赢了
We won.
这感觉怎么样
How's it feel,
知道是我打败了你
knowing I beat you?
知道你输了
Knowing you lost?
我输了吗
Did I?
你现在在笼子里 毫无能力
Well, you're in a cage, powerless,
马上要被处决了
about to be executed.
不
Oh, no,
他们不会杀我的
they won't kill me.
我很...
I'm too...
有价值
Valuable.
他们会把我关在一个很深的地下室里
They'll put me deep in a basement somewhere,
当作一个秘密武器
a secret weapon.
不 你会死的
No, you're gonna die.
你为什么这么确定
What makes you so sure?
因为如果他们明天不杀你的话
Because if they don't kill you tomorrow,
我会的
I will.
你已经试过一次了
You tried once,
然而我现在还在这里
and yet here I am.
你知道我在被关在那座坟墓里三十年之内
You know what I missed the most,
最怀念的是什么吗
being locked in that grave for 30 years?
咖啡
Coffee.
乖乖给我泡杯咖啡好吗
Be a dear and make me a cup.
不
No.
现在由我来下命令
I give the orders now.
这不是命令
It wasn't an order.
这是请求
It was a request.
一个将死之人最后的请求
The last request of a dying man.
别这样
Don't do that--
想要我同情你
try to make me feel sympathy for you.
为什么不呢
Why not?
奏效了吗
Is it working?
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
我要离开了
I'm leaving.
我只是来...
I just came to...
什么 幸灾乐祸吗
What? Gloat?
不是
No.
为了说再见
To say good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
你对她做的事
It's really sick,
非常变♥态♥
what you're doing to her.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
你的爱
Your love.
-你怎么... -戴鞍的马
- How do y... - The horse with the bridle
还是能走
can still walk.
我看到你在山上
I saw you on the hill,
你对她做的事
what you did to her--
压制她的记忆
suppressing her memory,
骗她再爱上你
tricking her into loving you again.
我没有骗她 她爱我
I didn't trick her. She loves me.
她只是忘了
She just f-forgot.
你通过控制她
Oh, and you helped her remember
帮她记了起来
by controlling her.
你真好心
What a kind man you are.
闭嘴
Shut up.
相信我
Trust me...
你无法逼人爱上你
You can't make someone love you.
我试过
I've tried.
对谁 你的走狗们吗
With who, your toadies?
不
No.
对你
With you.
三十年来 从你还是个孩子时起
For 30 years, since you were a baby.
我的孩子
My baby.
拜托
Oh, please.
你让我恶心
You make me sick.
你知道吗 生理上的恶心
You know that? Physically sick.
每次我看到你 每次我听到你的声音
Every time I look at you, every time I hear your voice,
我都想吐
I want to throw up.
很好
Good.
记住那种感觉
Remember that feeling,
因为很快 当她看向你时
because soon you will see it in her eyes
你也会在她眼中看到这种情绪
when she looks at you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你看上去太可笑了
You look ridiculous.
我在根据已有的感应器数据
I'm reconstructing what happened on the hill
重构山上发生的事
from available sensor data.
你和你说过我砍下了一只牛头人的头吗
Did I tell you I cut off the head of a Minotaur?
你说了 说得非常详细
Yes, you did. In graphic detail.
你知道它的血是什么味儿吗
Do you know what its blood smelled like?
拜托 凯瑞
Oh, please, Kerry...
这太奇怪了
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表