剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
《大群》看上去...
Ostensibly on Legion...
妄想跟其他念头一样 起初是颗蛋
A delusion starts like any other idea, as an egg.
光看蛋壳 你绝对看不出有问题
From the shell, you'd never know anything was wrong.
里面的东西才重要
It's what's inside that matters.
你还在为他做事
You're still working for him.
-影王 -好吧
- The Shadow King. - Okay,
我没在为他做事
I'm not not working for him.
你怎么有实体的
How are you real?
这是谁的身体
Whose body is that?
我不知道法鲁克有没有找到他的身体
I'm not sure Farouk found his body.
我觉得他找到我的了
I think he found mine.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
第八
章
道德
恐慌
道德恐慌的定义为"面对被视为
Moral panic is defined as "public anxiety or alarm
对社会道德标准的威胁时
in response to a perceived threat
公众表现出的焦虑和警惕"
to the moral standards of society."
巨大危险
通往道德恐慌的路
The road to moral panic
是有好几站的
has several stops.
首先 是担忧
The first is concern.
巨大危险
这样的担忧 最初是有限的
This concern, limited at first,
却会在人之间传播
spreads from person to person...
恐怖历史
被文化力量放大
...amplified by cultural forces...
直到理智担忧
...until rational concern
如果你是非法移♥民♥ 回家去
成了不理智的恐惧
becomes irrational fear.
人们开始相信 发生了可怕的事
People come to believe something terrible is happening.
他们看不见的事
Something they cannot see.
他们控制不了的事
That they can't control.
它已触及到了他人
It has come for others.
也会找上他们
It will come for them.
女巫
Witch!
抓住她
Get her!
不管威胁是否为真
Whether or not the threat is real,
人们的反应绝对是真的
the response certainly is.
而且往往是过度的
And it is often excessive.
扪心自问
Ask yourself:
什么更可怕
what's more terrifying,
恐惧 还是被吓坏的人
fear, or the frightened?
阿莫尔·法鲁克
Amahl Farouk,
条虫 寄生虫 屎壳郎
tapeworm, parasite, shit beetle.
我要跟你叫阵
I'm calling you out.
你在生气
You're upset.
我们谈谈吧
说话
Use your words.
艾米
Amy.
拜托
Oh, please.
她把你送进了精神病院 好像你是个疯子
She put you in l'asile, like a crazy person.
我是病了
I was sick.
你是她和朋友取笑的笑话
You were a joke, something to laugh at with her friends.
大卫 跳舞小熊
David the dancing bear.
她是想帮我 你杀了她
She was trying to help me, and you killed her.
是吗
Did she?
她帮你了吗
Help?
还是你希望亲爱的姐姐
Or did you wish horrible things
艾米遭遇可怕的事
for dear sister Amy?
可怕的事
Terrible things.
不可描述的事
记住
没有秘密哦
No secrets.
那只是想法
Those were just thoughts.
那是
They were...
那是真♥相♥
你恨她
You hated her.
她说你疯了 你希望她死
You wished her dead for calling you insane.
她总压着你
Her foot always on your back,
不让你成为真实的自己 实现潜力
stopping you from being who you are, what you could be.
现在 他们该付出代价了
And now, it's time for them to pay.
谁
Who?
所有人
Everyone.
摘下你的面具
Remove your mask.
让他们看清你的面具
Show them your face.
你可以很美的
You could be beautiful.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
我才不靠面具隐藏自己
I don't hide behind masks.
每个人都藏在面具之后
我受够了胡扯
I'm tired of the boo-hoo.
随你怎么做
Do what you want.
随你夺取什么
Take what you want.
神制定规则
Gods make rules.
而不是遵守规则
They don't follow them.
我受够了
I'm done.
你和我 我们不是朋友
You and me, we're not friends.
我不会再帮你了
I'm not helping you anymore.
我要找到你的尸体 然后烧掉
I'm gonna find your body, and then I'm gonna burn it.
如果你幸运 我可能不会做别的
And if you're lucky, that's all I'm gonna do to it.
懂吗
You feel me?
好吧
Okay.
看来我错了
It seems I was wrong.
你还没准备好跟大佬们同桌
You're not ready to sit with big boys.
回孩子桌吧
Back to the kiddie table.
我会想你的 我的朋友
I will miss you, my friend.
但我们还会再见的
But I'm sure we will see each other again,
等我回到自己身体里后
when I'm back in my body.
我的圣殿
My temple.
各就位
On your mark,
准备
get set...
再见
开始
...go.
他是谁
别理他 或许他就会走了
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
那不是真的
It's not true.
他说的话 这不是我想要的
What he said. I didn't want this.
我不...
I didn't...
对不起
I'm sorry.
别笑我
Don't laugh at me.
停下
Stop it.
停下
Stop it!
快停下
Now!
停下 我们不能折磨他
Stop it. We can't torture him.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为首先 那太可怕了
Because first, it's horrible,
其次 他只是个大脑 他有痛觉吗
and second, he's just a mind. Does he even feel pain?
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
艾米
Amy?
不想
No.
他想分你的心 让你情绪激动
He wants you distracted, emotional.
法鲁克
Farouk.
我知道
I know.
你不能让他得逞
You can't let him.
我知道
I know.
她说什么了
What does she say about it?
我 未来的我
Me, in the future.
我不知道 我们还没聊过这个
I don't know, we haven't talked about it.
或许你该去找她
Maybe you should.
跟她聊聊
Talk to her.
如果你不愿跟我谈的话
If you're not gonna talk to me.
那不会让你不爽吗
That wouldn't bother you?
什么
What?
你跟我聊聊吗
If you talk to me?
跟未来的我聊 怎么会
In the future? Why?
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表