剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
你没事
You're okay.
腾地方 宝宝要出来了 好吗
Make room. Baby's coming out. All right?
这就对了 她来了
Here we go. Here she is.
就这样
That's it.
-加油 -用力 很好
- Come on. - Push. Yes.
你可以的 她来了
You got it. Here she comes.
恭喜 你生下个女儿
Congratulations on having a girl.
把她抱过去
Hold her close to your skin.
围绕天堂的最亮的一圈天使
之后 有些在断裂处
"Afterward, some are strong
长得更加结实
"At the broken places.
"幸存者"曾是
"The word 'survivor' used to mean
幸存下来的人的意思
'one who has survived,'
但现在 现代心理学要让我们相信
"But now modern psychiatry would have us believe
幸存是诅咒
"That survival is a curse,
就像推大石的西西弗斯
"Like Sisyphus with his rock.
因此 我们每天醒来
"And so every day we wake
只为再次幸存
to survive again."
怎么了
What happened?
-小希 -不要
- Syd. - No!
希德妮
Sydney.
-希德妮 -别烦我
- Sydney. - Leave me alone!
这就是你的核心欲望吗
So, this is your core desire?
什么
What?
这个地方 这个博物馆
This place, the museum.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
小希 是我
Syd, it's me.
"我"是谁
Me who?
知道吗 算了 滚蛋吧
You know what? Just forget it. Get lost.
我会叫的 变♥态♥
I'll scream, creep.
-我只是坐着 -我警告你了
- I'm just sitting. - You got your warning.
很明确
Loud and clear.
你喜欢这幅画吗
You like this painting?
你不吗
You don't?
它...
Well, it's...
什么
It's what?
没事 算了
No. Forget it.
这...
Well, I mean, it's the...
他困在了负空间里
He's trapped in all that negative space.
没脚 没手
No feet. No hands.
嘴巴被遮住
Mouth covered.
不能...沟通或连接
No way to... communicate or connect.
这很
It's, um...
诚实
Honest.
我想的不是这个词
That's not the word I was thinking,
但是啊 这倒也是
but yeah, I guess it's that, too.
之前 你什么意思
Before, what did you mean?
什么之前
Before when?
你说我的"核心欲望"
You said my "Core desire."
这世上你最想要的东西
The thing you want most in the world.
我经常在这里见到你
I see you here a lot, you know.
坐着 看着
Sitting, looking.
我觉得这肯定是你的地方
So I figure this must be your place.
一个让你可以参与世界
Somewhere you can be a part of the world
又不用触碰它的地方
without needing to touch it.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
你觉得鬼喜欢住在鬼屋里吗
You think ghosts like living in a haunted house?
再看一遍
Watch it again.
就这样
That's it, that's it.
宝宝要出来了
Baby's coming out.
这
It's...
你不该碰她 她不喜欢人碰
You shouldn't touch her. She doesn't like to be touched.
一个小可怜
Poor lost elf.
不跟人说话
Keeps to herself.
跟着妈妈住
Lives with her mom
老爸在地狱
'cause her dad's in hell.
一个小可怜
Poor lost elf.
不跟人说话
Keeps to herself.
跟着妈妈住
Lives with her mom
老爸在地狱
'cause her dad's in hell.
一个小可怜
Poor lost elf.
不跟人说话
Keeps to herself.
跟着妈妈住
Lives with her mom
老爸在地狱
'cause her dad's in hell.
我们一起在8街来回大步走
"All of us strode up and down Eighth Street
就好像那是更大生命体的动脉
"Like it was an actual artery in some larger life-form,
在更大的有机体中
"In some larger organism.
我们当时似乎都不像我现在这般
"None of us seemed to know the nature of the coincidences
知道将我们联♥系♥在一起的
"That bound us together,
巧合的本质
as I know now."
来嘛 吻一个
Come on. Just a kiss.
不
No.
我看到你看我的眼神了
I've seen the way you look at me.
停下
Stop.
加油
Go, go!
冰山婊
Frigid bitch.
获胜
Win, win!
她真是个废物
She's such a loser.
你想吻吗
You want a kiss?
加油
Go, go!
你怎么...
What did you...
你干什么 天呐
What are you doing? Oh, my God!
加油
Go, go!
战斗
Fight, fight!
获胜
Win, win!
加油 战斗 获胜
Go, fight, win!
动起来
Move, move!
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
是他
It was him.
他突然开始无缘无故地打她们
He just started hitting them for no reason.
-你 -等等 我做了什么
- You? - Wait, wh-what'd I do?
-来 -我...
- Come on. - I-I...
我就是想索个吻
All I wanted was a kiss!
战斗
Fight, fight!
获胜
Win, win!
加油 战斗 获胜
Go, fight, win!
加油
Go, go!
战斗
Fight, fight!
我错了 是情侣
I was wrong. It's the couple.
你...你是谁
Are you... Who are you?
大卫 你是小希
David. And you're Syd.
希德妮·巴雷特
Sydney Barrett.
母亲是琼·巴雷特
Born to Joan Barrett.
跟人碰触就会易体
Can't be touched without changing places.
最喜欢的毛绒玩具是叫胡须的海象
Favorite stuffed toy is a walrus named Whiskers.
别害怕 我是你的朋友
Don't be afraid. I'm a friend.
你在迷宫里
You're in the maze,
困在你自己人生的循环里
caught in a loop of your own life.
被困了 大家都是 之前是
Trapped. Everybody is. Was.
但他们的迷宫简单些
Except their mazes were simpler.
普托诺米想遗忘
Ptonomy wanted to forget.
梅勒妮想让别人触碰不到自己
Melanie wanted to be untouchable.
我只需要搞清楚他们想要什么
I just had to figure out what they wanted
然后就可以跟他们谈话 释放他们
and then I could talk to them and set them free.
但你
But you...
我花了好一阵
It took me a while,
但我想通了
but I figured it out.
就像我说的 是情侣
Like I said, it's the couple.
他们在一起的样子
The way they are together.
多么亲密
How close.
你小时候看到了他们
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表