剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
A Mi-Go monk would know its location.
好吧
Right.
僧侣到底在不在
So, is the monk here or not?
我们简单说吧
We will put this in simple terms.
大卫·哈勒 你有63%的可能在对我们撒谎
David Haller, there's a 63% chance you've been lying to us.
Sixty-three?
对什么事撒谎
Lie exactly about what?
一切
Everything.
那可不少
That's a lot.
你带我们离开大楼
You led us from the building
而影王趁虚而入
while the Shadow King broke in.
声东击西吗
A diversion?
跟法鲁克合作
Working in conjunction with Farouk.
-密谋 -他告诉你们了
- Conspiring. - He told you.
法鲁克把我们骗走了
Farouk tricked us out of the building.
他就这样 耍诡计
That's what he does. Trick people.
-小希 -不
- Syd... - No.
告诉他们
Tell them.
你现在指责谁 最好小心点
I'd be careful who you blame right now.
最好别气走我们杀死怪物的
Maybe don't piss off our only hope
唯一希望
of killing the monster.
不可以有人受伤
Nobody... nobody... nobody gets hurt.
不可以有人受伤
Nobody... nobody... nobody gets hurt.
太吵了
That was too loud.
我听上去就这样吗
Is that what I sound like?
-凯瑞 -什么
- Kerry? - What?
-我好怕 -我知道 我也怕
- I'm scared. - I know. I'm scared, too.
凯瑞
Kerry?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 试试被里子翻出来 看你觉得如何
Yeah. Try getting flipped inside out and see how you like it.
你有事吗
You want something?
我需要更多帮助找到法鲁克
I need more help finding Farouk.
骗人
Liar.
闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
调整一下水缸
Some modifications to the tank.
我看上去像那个负责做调整的人吗
Do I look like the fix-it guy?
或是任何男人
Or any guy?
我是X染色体厉害打手
I'm the X-chromosome ass kicker.
还是你没发现
Or maybe you missed the part
有只手臂从我肚子里伸了出来
where there was an arm sticking out of my stomach.
-我就是 -对她说实话
- I just... - Tell her the truth.
我本来也不会问
I wouldn't ask unless...
你得去找未来的小希谈谈
You need to talk to Syd. Future Syd.
-但这真的很重要 -你是给她起了外号♥吗
- It's important. - Is that... did you just give her a nickname?
她在看我们 说话啊
She's looking at us. Say something.
我们越早找到法鲁克
The sooner we find Farouk,
也就能越早
the sooner we can get you guys,
把你们恢复好
you know, back the way you were.
他说这有道理
He said that made sense.
-谁 -凯瑞
- Who? - Cary.
在我脑袋里
In my head.
对了
Right.
我在想 如果你能调整水缸
Well, I was thinking, if you modify the tank,
有个办法能让我超越
if there was some way I could see past the...
时间 他的思想都屏蔽了
right now 'cause his thoughts are shielded.
他在躲着我
He's hiding from me.
但如果我能想办法
But if I could find a way
超越时间空间 看到过去
outside of space and time, see the past
他去过哪 或者看到未来 他要去哪
where he's been or maybe the future, where he's gonna be...
多元感知
Multidimensional perception.
我就是得赶在他之前
I just... I need to get ahead of him.
凯瑞说那可能太危险了
Cary said it might be too dangerous
你可能会爆♥炸♥
and that you could explode.
好吧
Well...
我相信你 他
I trust you-- him-- so...
我们尽量避免那样的结束吧
so let's try to avoid that.
哪个
Which one?
抱歉
Sorry.
黄40
Yellow 40.
字幕
Speak up.
好 哪个开关
Okay, which switch?
带闪电的那个
The one with the lightning bolt.
他自己作死咯
It's his funeral.
好
Okay.
凯瑞说"撑住"
Cary says, "Hang on."
再来
More!
再来
More...!
有人吗
Hello?
小希
Syd.
成功了
It worked.
你是真的吗
You... are you real?
可能吧 不可能
Possible. Not possible.
在这儿 你在这儿
To be here, for you to be here.
我在这儿 我们在这儿
Well, I'm here. We're here.
我得再次见到你
I had to see you again...
好理解
to understand.
他们杀了人
They killed people.
我放任了他们 我帮了他们
I-I let them. I helped them
因为你说
because you said...
怎么了
What?
我没想到我还能再这样见到你
I never thought I'd see you again like this.
怎么 我在未来死了吗
What, am I dead in the future?
等等 我死了吗
Wait, am I dead?
说来话长
It's complicated.
好的那种吗
Good complicated?
怎么了
Wha-What-what is it?
我想读你的思想
I tried to read your mind.
我觉得这样不行 因为我来自
I don't think that works because I'm from the...
未来 嗯 我知道
Future. Yeah, I got that.
我不知道我怎么了 我们怎么了
Look, I don't know what happens to me, to us,
出现了什么灾难 怪物
what disaster or monster, but...
你出于爱而来找了我
you came to me because of love.
我们的爱
What we have...
你相信我
You trust me.
我也相信你
And I trust you.
但你的要求
But what you're asking...
帮助那玩意 我得知道为什么
to help this thing, I got to know why.
起初就像其他任何点子
It started like any other idea...
就像个蛋
as an egg.
我们所剩不多的人都藏了起来
And then the few of us who are left went into hiding.
但我们没多长时间了 它要来了
But we don't have long. It's coming.
什么要来了
What's coming?
-法鲁克吗 -不 他在我这里已经死了
- Farouk? - No, he's dead in my timeline.
你杀了他
You killed him.
什么时候
When?
大概一周后 在沙漠里
About a week from now. In the desert.
你打烂了他的脑子
You bashed his brains in.
那是谁
Well, then, who...?
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
情况变糟时我们需要他
We need him when things turn.
他杀了
He killed...
他杀了几个人
He killed a few.
这玩意杀所有人
This thing kills everyone.
杀所有人
Kills every-everyone.
你好
You're so...
不一样
different.
时间会改变一个人
Time does that to people.
看来是的
Apparently.
你
You're...
没变
how you were.
还像过去 之前
In the past, before.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表