剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Because of what I just said?
因为如果我们想要拯救世界
Because love is what we have to save
就得先拯救我们的爱
if we're gonna save the world.
我只是不知道他是不是准备这么做
I'm just not sure that's what he's doing.
各就位
On your mark.
准备
Get set.
提示 失去意义是不正常的
Reminder-- a loss of meaning is not normal.
开始
Go.
他在跟着我们吗
Is he following?
可能离我们还有一天的脚程
A day behind, maybe more.
圣礼
Ah, sacrement.
我知道这个地方
I know this place.
我们来过这里
We have been here before.
我的身体
My body.
那么...我们很近了
So... we're close.
这里的时空是相关的
Time and space is relative here.
地球在变
有时候每小时都不一样
Sometimes by the hour.
这是用来阻止我找到身体的手段
It's part of the trick-- to keep me from myself.
大卫呢
And David?
这位迷茫的男孩余生将会
Our lost boy will wander this no place
迷失于这荒无人烟的地方
for the rest of his life
直到...他解开了奥秘
unless... he figures out the secret.
说句公道话 这次我留了言
To be fair, I left a note this time.
-"我去杀怪兽了" -我应该还写了
- "Gone to kill the monster"? - I believe I also wrote
-"我爱你" 不过没错 -这是因为
- "I love you," But yeah. - Is this because of something
未来的我说的什么吗
I said in the future?
不
No.
也许吧 算是吧
Maybe. A little.
我们肯定是吵架了
We definitely got in a fight.
未来的你有个计划
You have a plan, okay, in the future.
帮助现在的法鲁克 他以后就能帮我们
Help Farouk now so that he can help us later.
但肯定还有别的办法
But there's got to be another way. Ow!
我...是你这边的
I'm... on your side!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
不管未来的是我说了什么
Whatever some maybe me in the future says.
-明白吗 -遵命 长官
- Got it? - Yes, ma'am.
那么
Now...
这是什么地方
What is this place?
对不起
Le Désolé.
真的很疼
Really hurt.
寺院在哪里
So, where's the monastery?
我之前看到了 但我觉得它在移♥动♥
I saw it, but I think it's moving.
一幢建筑怎么可能移♥动♥
How can a building move?
我不知道
I don't know.
快点 伙计
Hustle up, my man.
快点 快点
我们快到了
We are almost there.
现在要介绍最令人害怕的幻觉
And now we come to the most alarming delusion of all.
别的人都不重要的想法
The idea that other people don't matter.
别的人都不重要
他们的感觉 他们的需求
Their feelings. Their needs.
想象有一个岩洞 里面的人
Imagine a cave where those inside
从未见过外面的世界
never see the outside world.
而他们只能看到
Instead, they see shadows
世界投影在岩洞石壁上的暗影
of that world projected on the cave wall.
他们在阴影中看到的世界
The world they see in the shadows...
不是真正的世界
is not the real world.
不是真正的世界
三 二 一 起飞
Three, two, one, liftoff.
但对他们来说那便是真实的
But it's real to them.
如果你们要让他们看看真正的世界
If you were to show them the world as it actually is,
他们便会抗拒...
they would reject it as...
无法理解
comprehensible.
无法理解
如果你并不是在岩洞中
Now what if, instead of being in a cave,
而是在外面的世界 只是你看不到
you were out in the world, except you couldn't see it.
因为你没有在看
Because you weren't looking.
因为你相信你通过扭曲
Because you trusted that the world you saw
看到的就是真实的世界
through the prism was the real world.
鸡真不错
什么 这明明是鸭子
但是还是有区别的
But there's a difference.
鸡
鸭
这并不像洞穴中的比喻
You see, unlike the allegory of the cave,
你们都傻了 这是头牛
人是真实的 暗影是虚幻的
where the people are real and the shadows are false...
在这里 其他人才是暗影
...here other people are the shadows.
其他人在这里才是暗影
他们的脸 他们的生命
Their faces. Their lives.
这是自恋狂的错觉
This is the delusion of the narcissist,
你真蠢
他们认为只有自己是真的
who believes that they alone are real.
才不是
蠢蠢蠢
我还以为我们是朋友
哈哈 没人喜欢你这个胖子
他们的感觉才是最重要的
Their feelings are the only feelings that matter
因为其他人只是暗影
because other people are just shadows,
暗影是没有感觉的
and shadows don't feel.
因为他们都不是真的
Because they're not real.
但如果大家都活在岩洞里呢
But what if everyone lived in caves?
女人赚的比男人少不是玩笑 这是犯罪
你胖吗 你听上去很胖
那么没人是真的
Then no one would be real.
连你也不是
Not even you.
除非有一天你醒来
Unless one day you woke up
除非
离开那个岩洞
and left the cave.
在暗影中待了一辈子后
How strange the world would look
看到外面的世界肯定很奇怪
after a lifetime of staring at shadows.
我们进去吧
Let's get inside!
他们是...
They're...
我们
Us.
我们进去吧
Let's get inside!
他们是...
They're...
我们
Us.
真想知道他们...
I wonder what happened to them--
我们...发生了什么
us... out here.
肯定没什么好事
Nothing good.
这个地方
This place.
好像有点地理紊乱
Some kind of geographic disorder.
有这种说法吗
Is that a thing?
各种可能性的十字路口
A crossroad of possibilities.
这一切结束后 我们就回家
When this is over, we'll go home.
家 在哪里
Home? Where's that?
我们会找个地方
We'll get a place.
乡下一个安静的地方
In the country. Quiet.
慢慢变老
Grow old there.
然后死去 和他们一样
And die, like them.
每个故事的结局都一样
Every story ends the same.
我不这么认为
I don't believe that.
这话真好听
Hmm, that's sweet.
为我做些什么
Do something for me.
什么都行
Anything.
等到那时候 证明我错了
When the time comes, prove me wrong.
你最好有个计划
You better have a plan.
找到那座
Find the clock.
万年钟
Of the Long Now.
梅勒妮
Melanie.
太阳花
Sunflower.
梅勒妮
Melanie.
梅勒妮
Melanie.
梅勒妮
Melanie.
-*我的小兔子住在海的那边* -太阳花
- *My Bonnie lives over the sea* - Sunflower.
-*我的小兔子住在大洋那边* -太阳花
- *My Bonnie lives over the ocean* - Sunflower.
*把我的小兔子带回来*
*So bring back my Bonnie to me*
梅勒妮
Melanie.
好了
It's done.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表