剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
声东击西
A diversion?
为什么
Why?
我们好进去
So we can get in.
这个我懂
Yeah, I got that part.
但为什么
Why?
记得我们以前一起嗑药 你会问
Remember when we used to get high, and you'd ask,
每次都问 "为什么是蓝的"
every time, "Why is it blue?"
我会说 "一直都是蓝色的"
And I would say, "It's always blue, man."
是啊 但根本没那回事
Y-Yeah, except that never happened.
那是假记忆
That's a fake memory.
我是直到进医院才认识你的
I-I didn't meet you till the hospital.
但你记得 是吧
But you remember it, right?
是假是真 反正你记得
Fake, real, you remember it!
所以它就发生过
So it happened.
你是你吗
Are you you at all?
医院的莱尼 玉米片女孩
Lenny from the-the hospital, the corn flake girl?
受不了"乳♥头♥"这个词
Who couldn't stand the word "Nipples"?
还是只是一副面具
Or is this just a... A mask?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
身体 头脑 人性
Bodies and minds, humanity.
从没有人问过美洲狮的看法
Nobody has ever asked a puma its opinion.
或是一截芦笋的感受
Or a stalk of asparagus how it feels.
我的同事是她此刻必须是的人
My associate is who she needs to be at this moment.
我只知道 她叫我帮你
Look, all I know is she said to help you--
小希 我爱她 我信任她
Syd-- and I love her, I trust her,
所以 我帮你
so... I-I will.
但不要再撒谎了 如果我们要这么做
Just, no more lies. If we're gonna do this,
如果我要帮你找到身体
if I'm gonna help you find your body,
你就把我的朋友还给我
you're gonna give me back my friends,
我们要照她 未来的小希
and we're gonna do whatever she-- Syd, future Syd--
说的做
whatever she says.
我说得清楚点
Let me be ultra clear,
不可以有人受伤
nobody gets hurt.
懂了吗
You got it?
他答应了
He agreed.
我们今晚去
We go tonight.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会找到的
We'll find it.
见证你的未来
我跟老大谈话时
When I spoke to the boss...
福山
Fukyama.
他说找到奥利弗后打算杀了他
He said the plan was to kill Oliver when we find him.
我们务必要先找到他
Let's make sure we find him first.
他...她
Is he-- sh-she...
他们
are they...
我不知道该怎么喊他们
I don't know what to call them.
我们喊他们弗米利恩
We call them Vermillion.
他们是变种人吗
Are they mutants?
好像是人形机器人
Androids, I think.
合成的 人工的
Synthetic, artificial.
老实说
I'll be honest.
他们起初也让我觉得紧张
They made me nervous at first.
但现在我觉得他们
But now I find them...
安心
soothing.
他们没有记忆让我读取
They've got no memories for me.
只有数据
Just data.
他们有几个
How many are there?
没人知道
No one knows.
好了 停车
All right, stop the truck!
为什么
Why?
我们到了
We're here.
带我们去
Lead us.
那是什么
What is that?
小希
Syd.
物体具有爆♥炸♥性的可能性
Chance the object is explosive in nature...
27%
27%.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
就是你的混♥蛋♥寄生虫
Just your asshole parasite
在扰乱我的心绪
messing with my head.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
这感觉像是圈套
This feels like a trap.
不 他们走了
No, they're gone.
错误吗
An error?
诡计
Trick.
他知道我在看 让我看到了这里 然后就走了
He knew I was looking, showed me this spot, and then left.
如果奥利弗不在这里 那在哪里
So, if Oliver's not here, where is he?
砰
Bang.
还是你更想做条鱼
Or would you rather be a fish?
站住 不要
Stop, stop, don't.
跑吧
Run away.
虽然先进 但是
I-It's advanced, but...
但不是
but not Shi'ar.
我第一个也猜的那个
That was my first guess, as well.
不 我就是觉得
No. I-I can't shake the feeling
这个球不知怎么 是我做的
that somehow I constructed it, this-this orb.
相信我 我也知道那听上去不像话
Believe me, I know how that sounds, yes.
奥利弗
Oliver.
是我 凯瑞
It's me. Cary.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me in there?
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me in here?
我们斗舞吧 混♥蛋♥
Let's dance, asshole.
凯瑞
Kerry?
我好怕
I'm scared.
你
Hey, you.
他在哪
Where is he?
凯瑞
Cary.
你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm-I'm okay.
三楼安全 报告
Third floor's secure. Report.
来吧
Come on.
你能感觉到他们吗
Can you feel them?
他们还在这里吗
Are they still here?
不 不在 他们走了
No, they're, they're gone.
好 来吧
Okay, come on.
凯瑞
Kerry?
怎么了
What's wrong?
梅勒妮
Melanie.
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
米格社的僧侣
The monk of the Mi-Go order?
你见到他了吗
Have you seen him?
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
在三部吗
At Division 3?
米格社的僧侣
The monk of the Mi-Go order?
他在找一个僧侣
He was searching for a monk.
米格社的人
A member of the Mi-Go order.
奥利弗认为他藏在这里
Oliver believes he's hiding here.
不可能
Impossible.
为什么
Why?
很多年前
Many years ago,
米格社僧侣被麦泽·桑岱
the Mi-Go monks were wiped out
屠♥杀♥光了
by The Miser Sunday.
麦泽啥
Miser who?
那是有你之前了
I believe it was before your time.
但你跟我听过一样的传言
But you've heard the same rumors I have.
阿莫尔·法鲁克被击败后
When Amahl Farouk was defeated,
他灵肉被分离
his mind was separated from his body.
他的身体之后被藏了起来
And his body was then hidden away
藏在僧侣那里
with the monks.
如果法鲁克想找他的身体
So, if Farouk was looking for his body...
米格社僧侣就会知道它在哪
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表