剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
封锁大楼
Secure the building.
封锁大楼
Secure the building.
封锁大楼
Secure the building.
你为什么不能自己找到他
Why can't you just find him yourself
-用你的意念 -我试过
- with your mind? - I tried.
他要么不在
Either he's not here or...
福山说这些僧侣能控制自己的思维
Fukyama said these monks can control their thoughts.
如果我们先找到他会不会更好
Isn't it better if we can find him first,
看看能问出什么 再告诉福山
see what we can learn and then tell Farouk?
可能吧 但他欠我些答案
Yeah, probably. But he owes me some answers.
你刚刚怎么了
Hey. What happened to you back there?
我不知道 但我
I'm not sure, but I...
我看到一阵闪过的画面
I saw a flash, of you...
是未来的你
in the future.
-我在... -你在给我写一则讯息
- What was I...? - You were writing me a message.
什么讯息
What did it say?
H
"H."
待在这儿 继续关注搜索
Stay here. Keep an eye on the search.
小心
Be careful.
你也是
You too.
2号♥缸
Uh, tank 2.
出口
这能行吗
Does that work?
什么都不行
Nothing works.
那为什么
So why...?
总得试试 是吧
Got to try something, right?
我是莱尼
I'm-I'm Lenny.
最会逃跑的莱尼
She of the great escape.
我上过的姑娘都这么说
Says every girl I ever banged.
说到这个
Hey, speaking of...
你有药吗
You got any pills? Huh?
烟呢
Smoke?
胶水
Glue?
他在哪
Where is he?
我们怎么都不说话了
Hey, how come we never talk?
说嘛
Come on.
是我啊
It's me.
你看上去不错
Hey, y-you look good.
女朋友怎么样
How's... how's the girlfriend?
希德妮 是吧
Sydney, right?
小希
Syd?
还有那个老女人
Or the... the old bat
和那个黑人
and the... and the black guy.
他怎么...
How's... Is he...
他身材挺健硕
He's looking pretty fit.
法鲁克
Farouk?
哥们
Dude...
你得帮我
you got to help me.
我要死了
I'm dying out here.
我
I'm...
我就像宠物
I'm like a pet.
或是盆栽
Or a house plant.
我之前把头发都揪了下来
I pulled out all my hair... before.
就昨天
Yesterday.
但又都长出来了
But it all came back.
或许那是场梦
Maybe that was a dream, then.
你能
Can you...
跟他谈谈吗
talk to him?
能吗
Yeah?
国王[西语]
El Rey?
国王
The King?
就
Just...
把我弄出去
get me out of here.
法鲁克
Farouk?
求你
Please. Please.
结束我的痛苦吧
Put me out of my misery.
求你
Please.
你找到他了
You found him.
那位僧侣
Our monk.
他跟病人们在一起
In with the sick.
玻璃上有掌纹
There was a handprint on the glass.
他现在跑了 在三部里
He's loose now, inside Division 3,
但我不能 他的大脑
but I can't... His mind...
米格社僧侣
The Monks of the Mi-Go order.
不可穿透
Impenetrable.
除非
Unless...
你知道秘密
you know the secret.
等我找到他
When I find him...
他说出你的身体在哪
and he tells you where your body is...
你打算怎么办
what are you gonna do with it?
活在那里面 亲爱的
Live in it, my dear.
去法国南部
South of France.
享受女人
Women.
金钱
Money.
权力
Power.
就这样吗
And that's it?
没有超级坏蛋"毁灭世界"的那套吗
No supervillain "Destroy the world" Bullshit?
这个词 "坏蛋"
This word-- "Villain"--
知道是哪来的吗
do you know where it comes from?
法语
C'est francais.
起初的意思是
It means, originally,
"住在村里的人"
"One who lives in a village."
农民
A peasant.
你看我像个农民吗
Do I seem like a peasant to you?
-你知道我什么意思 -不 这很重要
- You know what I mean. - No. This is important.
语言
Language.
事物的意思
The meaning of things.
你说我是坏蛋
You called me a villain.
我 影王
Me, the king.
王中王
智者陛下
数十年来 我统治自己的国家
For decades I rule over my country.
我是个好国王
I'm a good king.
强势 但公正
Strong, but just.
我的人♥民♥ 繁荣昌盛
My people, they prosper.
然后你父亲
And then your father...
一个白人
a white man, which is--
你说 这重要吗
you tell me, important?
他来了
He comes.
他会我们的语言吗
Does he speak our language?
他了解我们的风俗吗
Does he know our customs?
他就决定了什么
And he decides what?
我的人♥民♥该过得更好吗
That my people should have better?
他更知道什么是好吗
That he knows better?
他凭什么做出这种选择
Who is he to make such choices?
我还是婴儿时 你就寄生我
You fed off me when I was a baby.
怎么 我还要替你难过吗
And I'm supposed to feel, what, sorry for you?
为你的敌人感到难过
Is it such a terrible thing
就那么糟吗
to feel sorrow for your enemy?
他是什么人 不过是名字不同的兄弟
What is he, except a brother with another name?
我们不是兄弟
We're not brothers.
你还年轻
You are still young.
你觉得公正是玻璃罐
You think justice is a glass jar.
你在其中装满你的伤痛
You fill it with your hurt,
你的恨
your hate.
你以为我没有自己的罐子吗
Don't you think I have my own jar?
我是个难民
I'm a refugee.
你知道那个词的意思吗
Do you know the meaning of that word?
难民
Refugee.
被从家乡赶走 流放
Driven from my home, in exile.
囚禁于他人的身体
Prisoner in another man's body.
没人把你放进我的脑袋
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表