剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Your Majesty?
你在跟谁说话啊
Who are you talking to?
没谁 没谁 我只是
Nobody. Nobody. I was just--
我只是在练习学校戏剧演出的独白
I was just practicing my monologue for the school play.
-我之前也演过一次 -真的吗
- I did a play once. - Really?
我是在等一个人
I was waiting for somebody.
整场剧中 我们一直在等
The whole play, all we did was wait.
他最后出现了吗
Did he ever show up?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
男人啊
Men.
现在怎么办
Now what?
把箱子放在后备箱里
Put the case in the trunk.
-然后呢 -我们离开
- And then? - We go.
这个计划真烂
This plan sucks.
这里面的武器可以
There is a weapon in there that we could use
整死某些人
to seriously mess somebody up.
那不是我们的工作
That is not our job!
我们只需要把它送到位
We're just supposed to deliver it.
给谁
To who?
我不知道 我们必须相信大卫
I don't know. We have to trust David.
我不想
I don't want to.
-我知道 -这个计划很蠢
- I know. - It's a stupid plan.
没关系的
Look, it's okay.
我们回到实验室 谁能知道呢
Look, we head back to the lab, and then who knows?
也许他还会联♥系♥我们的
Maybe he'll contact us again.
你渴吗 我有点渴
Are you thirsty? I'm thirsty.
搞什么
What?
想想看 人生只能事后明白
Think about it, we-- we understand life backwards,
但生活必须前进
but it's got to be lived forwards.
说得太对了
Ain't that the truth.
不 这是个引用的 快 是谁说的
No, no, it's a quote. Quick. Who said it?
-你 -不是 最开始
- You? - No, originally.
你
You.
算了
Ah, forget it.
但永远别忘
Only, don't ever.
你之前见过电子章鱼吗
Ever see an electric octopus?
见过一次
Once.
但是我一直没靠近
But I kept my distance.
在哪里
Where was it?
-什么时候 -哪里
- When? - Where?
等等 你是说章鱼吗
Wait, did you say octopus?
我以为你说的是虎猫
Ah, I was thinking ocelot.
做恶梦了吗
Bad dream?
伙计
You know, man,
当你和主同行 主也伴你左右
when you walk with the Lord, the Lord walks with you.
在我记忆中的所有梦境中
In all my dreams, for as long as I can remember,
我从来都不是我自己
I was never myself.
现在我只在梦中是自己 很奇怪吧
Now I'm only myself in dreams. Isn't that funny?
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的吗
Really,
是的
I am.
你 不觉得抱歉
No, you're not.
你想要我的什么
What do you want from me?
你得听话
You need to do what you're told.
谁的话
By who?
我的
By me.
大卫
David.
他在等
He's waiting.
他需要你
He needs you.
什么
For what?
我...我不明白
I-I don't understand.
电子章鱼
The electric octopus.
你也看到过吗
You've seen it, too?
是...
It's...
我猜是赫尔辛基
My guess is Helsinki.
或者斯德哥尔摩
Or Stockholm.
哪个是在瑞士
Which-which one is in Switzerland?
你准备好不惜一切了吗
Are you prepared to do whatever it takes?
为大卫
For David?
没错
Yeah.
你爱他
You love him.
别说傻话
Don't be stupid.
就像花儿需要蜜蜂
Like the flower loves the bee.
他真的需要我吗
He really needs me?
那...
What about...
她叫什么
what's her name?
完美小姐
Ms. Perfect.
希德妮
S-Sydney.
她做不到你能做到的那些事
She can't do what you can do.
阿门 姐们
Amen, sister.
莱诺
Lenore.
好吧
Okay.
如果他需要我 我会...
Yeah. If he needs me, I'll...
随便
Whatever.
我现在就是一个人在休息了
I'm just on the R and R right now.
-你懂的 -莱诺
- You know? - Lenore.
什么
What?
赫尔辛基和斯德哥尔摩都不在瑞士
Neither Helsinki or Stockholm are in Switzerland.
陛下
Your Majesty?
我们要生个小王子了
We're going to have a little prince.
奶油苏打
Cream soda.
猜到了
Likely.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 我只是在为梅勒妮担心
Nothing. Well, I'm worried about Melanie.
她最近很不对劲
She's not herself these days.
有人冒充
An impostor?
不 我只是说她最近很低落[蓝色]
N-No, I just mean she's feeling blue.
你是说她的颜色
Like the color?
不 很悲伤或者很忧愁
No. Sad or-or melancholy.
那你为什么要说她很"蓝色"
Then why did you say "Blue"?
因为这是一种形容
Eh, because it's a figure of speech,
比如"你手头有过多时间"
like having too much time on your hands
或者...不
or-or... no.
我们跑题了
Anyway, we're getting off track.
也许梅勒妮只是...
Maybe with Melanie it's a symptom of...
很孤独
being alone.
她周围都是人
She's surrounded by people.
没错 但是人群中的人还是会觉得很孤独
True, but a person in a crowd can still feel alone.
但他们并不是
But they're not.
然而他们还是
And yet they are.
好吧
Okay.
我会死的
I am gonna die.
-什么 -总有一天
- What? - Someday.
我在变老
I'm getting old.
你就会和梅勒尼一样孤单
And then you'll be alone like, like Melanie.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
不会吗
No?
我会趁死亡还没有抓住你
I would stab Death twice in the heart
在他的心脏上捅上两刀
before he could get you.
虽然不大可能
While an implausible and, um...
而且...很残忍♥
rather... gruesome image...
但我还是觉得很欣慰
...it is a comforting one, nonetheless.
那是...
Is that...?
好象是的
It appears so.
有人在吗
Is anybody out there?
有人吗
Excuse me...
你好
Hello?
该死
Well, shit.
不 没事
No, that's okay.
我在武器上安装了跟踪装置
I put a tracking device on the weapon.
我们可以进行追踪
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表