剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
不为什么 就是
Oh, no reason. Just...
我不希望你嫉妒
Well, I wouldn't want you to be jealous.
嫉妒自己吗
Of myself?
我为什么要
Why would I...
大卫 我为什么要嫉妒自己
David, why would I be jealous of myself?
不为什么 就是
No, no reason. It's...
挺奇怪的 好吗
I-It's weird, okay?
你是你 她也是你
Y-You're you and she's also you,
我不...
and I'm not...
这事又没有手册可查
It's not like there's a handbook.
你跟她有肢体接触吗
Are you physical with her?
没有
No.
大卫
David?
瞧 你嫉妒了
See? You are jealous.
我没有
I'm not.
我就是
I just...
你是对的 是挺奇怪
You're right, it's weird.
那我们
So let's...
制定一些
why don't we make some...
基本规则吧
ground rules?
好
Okay.
你可以跟她聊
You can talk to her.
如果她需要抱抱什么的
And if she needs a hug or something...
我知道这没道理 但是
I know it doesn't make sense, but...
这是你的感受
It's-it's how you feel.
我爱你
I love you.
你也要说吗
Are you gonna say it, too?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我爱你
I love you.
开始
大卫
David?
女神来了
认识你很高兴
-你怎么 -你以为他是唯一
- How... - You think he is the only one
比宇宙还聪明的人吗
who can outsmart the universe?
我们的大卫
Our David?
真可惜
他告诉你了
He told you.
他不肯帮忙
He-- he won't help.
你以为我需要他帮忙吗
You think I need his help?
我可是影王
他杀了你
He kills you.
在我的时间里 比赛结束 你输了
In my timeline, the race ends and you lose.
所以 是的
So, yes...
我觉得你是需要他
I think you need him.
你玩双骰儿赌博吗
Do you play craps?
掷骰子
Roll the bones?
骰子
Dice.
机会的游戏
A game of chance.
全看可能性
Probabilité.
但还是能作弊的
But it can be rigged.
你是说你会作弊
You mean you can cheat?
充公
Escheat.
这是个法律词汇
That's a legal term...
意为 依法
which means: under the law,
将个人财产
the property of an individual
归还公家
reverts to the state
如果死后没有继承人的话
if the individual dies without an heir.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is...
法律是谁定的
who writes the law?
国家
The state.
所以你看
So you see...
这游戏是操纵好的
the game is rigged.
宝贝
And, baby...
我就是国家
I am the state.
所以就算我输了
So even when I lose...
我也是赢家
...I win.
你在这里伤不了我
You can't hurt me here.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
但是不会的 亲爱的
But no, mon amour.
我为什么要伤害你
Why would I hurt you?
我们是盟友
We are allies.
我们想要的东西一样
We both want the same thing--
让我活
for me to live.
我知道为什么我想活下来
Now, I know why this is what I want.
问题是
The question is:
你为什么想让我活
why is this what you want?
我们需要你
We need you.
我们
We?
我需要你
I need you.
阻止世界终结
To stop the world from ending.
谁会终结世界
And who will end the world?
蝼蚁们
渺小的人类和他们的炸♥弹♥
Tiny humans with their bombs?
还是第三次世界大战
Or World War III?
不
No.
不
No.
不可能
停下
Stop it.
几个世纪来
For centuries...
所有人都说 阿莫尔·法鲁克是恶人
everyone said, "Amahl Farouk is the villain."
年复一年
Year after year,
那些英雄...前赴后继
they came-- the heroes...
都有着蓝色的双眼和白色的皮肤
with their blue eyes and their white skin...
想要杀死我
to kill me.
王
他们以为杀了我
They thought by killing me
就能拯救世界
they will save the world.
现在你告诉我
And now you're telling me
其实恰恰相反
that the opposite is true.
其实...
That...
恶人
the villain...
才是英雄
is the hero...
而英雄
and the hero...
是恶人
is the villain?
逆喻
Oxymoron.
也许我们都是恶人
Maybe we're all vill-villains.
都是
All?
如果你是大地
If you're the Earth,
鸟儿
the birds...
和平
peace.
"当两个部落交战
"When two tribes go to war...
重点是能得到的很少"
a point is all you can score."
弗兰基去好莱坞[乐队]的歌♥
Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
如果大卫不帮我
If David doesn't help me...
你会帮我
...you will.
我们将一起统治世界
And together, we'll rule the world.
拯救世界
Save the world.
从他手中
From him.
我们俩之前都在大卫体内 是不是很奇怪
Isn't it weird that we were both inside David?
我是指从精神上来看
Mentally, I mean.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
什么
What?
刮我的腋毛吗
Shaving my armpits?
你不是莱尼
You're not Lenny.
你也不是艾米
And you're not Amy.
你就是在人♥质♥危机时响起的歌♥
You're the song they play outside a hostage crisis
让罪犯们无法好好思考
to keep criminals from thinking clearly.
我懂你的意思
I hear what you're saying.
我同意
And I agree--
我们会成为好朋友的
we're gonna be best friends.
没用的
It's not gonna work.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表