剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
He cannot be trusted.
他和...
He works with the...
心灵传输
Teleportation.
给我安静一会 让我想想
Just-just quiet for a second. Let me think.
别让人犯病
And stop making people sick.
人都不重要
People don't matter.
只有身体重要
Only the body matters.
对我来说很重要
Well, they matter to me.
他们是我的人
They're my people.
但你帮助了影王
But you help him, the King.
-他会害死他们所有人 -我没有...
- And he will kill all of them. - I am not...
我看过你的思维
I have seen your mind...
你也看过我的
as you have mine.
听着...
Look...
快点
身体在哪里
Where's the body?
我们不怕死
We're not afraid to die.
没人会...听着
Nobody is gonna... Look...
我现在找不到路标
I'm having a really hard time finding the landmarks here.
精神和肉体分离
Minds separated from bodies
迷宫中还有弥诺陶洛斯
and Minotaurs in mazes.
你有女朋友吗
You got a girlfriend?
-女朋友 -我有一个
- Girlfriend? - Yeah, I got one.
其实我有两个
Well, I-I got two, actually.
不 只有一个 不过是两个时间段的
Well, no, just one, but in two time periods,
那么问题就来了 是不是只有一个
which raises the question: is it just one?
我是说 人会变的 对吗
I mean, people change, right?
我们会变 所以也许她在未来
We change, so maybe she's different now.
不一样了
In the future.
我不...
I don't...
重点是 我爱她 她们
The point is, I love her-- them.
更重要的是 我相信她
And more importantly, I trust her.
她告诉我会发生一些事
And she told me things happen.
好吗 在未来 会发生坏事
Okay? In the future. Bad things.
所以我必须 我必须帮忙
So I have to, I have to help.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
告诉我在哪里就行了
Look, just tell me where it is.
修道院
The monastery.
曾经是一个山谷 现在是一片荒漠
It was a valley and now it's a desert.
我只知道这些
That much I know.
把它毁掉
Destroy it.
我会的
I will.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
我保证
I promise.
告诉我在哪里 我不会让任何坏事发生的
Just tell me where it is. I won't let anything bad happen.
已经发生了
It already has.
小希
Syd!
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表