剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
慢点 说人话 什么是洋葱路由
Slow down, and in English, what is onion routing?
用于匿名通信的加密层
Layers of encryption used to communicate anonymously.
-然后他买♥♥了硝基糖果 -那是什么
- Then he bought Nitro Nibbles. - What's that?
硝基糖果
是那个奇怪的冰淇淋玩意吗
Is that that bizarre ice cream stuff
在中♥央♥公园的的推车上就有
that comes out of carts in Central Park?
你不能这么说 奶制品产业会告你
You can't call it that. The dairy industry will sue.
就像你不能管燕麦奶叫"牛奶"一样
It's like you can't call oat milk "Milk."
懂了 她说得对
I got it. She's right.
这是甜品 但为什么
It's dessert, but why?
这些我都明白
I mean, all this, this makes sense,
硝基糖果
但惠特利为什么要买♥♥一个甜品公♥司♥
but why would Wheatley buy a dessert company--
叫什么来着 硝基糖果
what'd you call it, Nitro Nibbles?
他有个十来岁的小孩 对吧
He's got a teenage kid, doesn't he?
富人们就是这种做派
That's what rich guys do.
考试成绩不错 爸爸就带你出去
You got a good report card, your daddy took you out
买♥♥你最爱吃的糖果
for your favorite treat.
惠特利给他的孩子买♥♥了一整个公♥司♥
Wheatley buys his kid the whole company.
阿雅娜
Yo, Ayanna.
各位 欢迎弗雷迪·沃什伯恩警探
Y'all, welcome Detective Freddie Washburn.
以前在缉毒组他是我的搭档
He used to be my partner in narco.
我的上司
Well, my senior partner.
对 现在我为她干活了
Yeah, and now I work for her.
莫拉莱斯 调出默瑟维尔的监控
Morales, pull up the Mercerville footage.
从凌晨两点开始 往回倒
Start at 0200 hours, and go backwards.
斯鲁特梅克斯 把所有硝基糖果的资料给我
Slootmaekers, give me everything you got on Nitro Nibbles.
看来这位兄弟喜欢冰淇淋啊
Uh-oh, think my man here is jonesing for an ice cream.
你不能叫它冰淇淋 那是甜品
You can't call it that. It's dessert.
好吧 我们在找什么
All right, what are we looking for?
再快点
Go faster.
为了保持糖果特殊的口感
In order to maintain their unique texture,
硝基糖果用一种叫做球团法的技术
Nitro Nibbles uses a process known as pelletizing.
-往下 -为了运输产品 他们研发了
- Go down. - To move the product, they developed
一种特殊的冷链技术
a unique "Cold chain" technology
在零下63摄氏度温度下储存糖球
that stores the pellets at negative 85 degrees Fahrenheit
-和获得专利的基础设施 -停 就在那里
- and a patented infrastructure-- - Stop, right there.
不会吧 那是硝基糖果的货车吗
No way, is that a Nitro Nibbles truck?
说的没错
Damn right.
冷冻货车
Freezer trucks.
硝基糖球
新冠肺炎疫苗
不 别担心 宝贝
No, don't worry about it, babe.
明晚 就你和我
Tomorrow night. It'll be you and me,
听听查尔斯·明格斯的音乐
some Mingus,
开一瓶派比凡温克23年纯威士忌
a bottle of Pappy 23...
好
Okay.
宝贝是谁
Who's babe?
天呐 见鬼了
Oh, my God, damn it!
该死的 理查德 别那么对我
Damn it, Richard, don't do that to me.
怎么样
Do what?
你也任凭自己喜好出现在我家
You show up at my house whenever you damn well please.
你做初一我做十五 有样学样罢了
What's good for the goose should be good for the gander.
无论他是谁 肯定配不上
Whoever he is, he's definitely not worth
一瓶两千美金的波旁威士忌
a $2,000 bottle of bourbon.
闭嘴 给你自己倒一杯不那么贵的酒
Shut up, and make yourself a less expensive drink,
我们谈谈瑞奇的生日吧
and let's talk about Richie's birthday.
我们昨晚谈了
We did last night.
再说一次
Come again?
当你男友斯特布勒过来时
When your boyfriend Stabler swings by,
闲聊着这个那个
chitchatting about this and that,
他肯定会来
as he's bound to,
你要告诉他昨晚九点
you're gonna tell him that you and I were together
你和我在我家
at my house at 9:00 last night
商量瑞奇生日该怎么过
talking about Richie's birthday.
理查德 别把我搅合进你那堆破烂事
Uh-uh, Richard, leave me out of whatever mess you're in.
我希望我可以 亲爱的
I wish I could, my love,
但很不幸 有些前妻相比之下
but unfortunately, some ex-wives are harder to leave
更难离开
than others.
你真是个十足的渣滓
You are such an unmitigated piece of excrement.
我喜欢你对我说脏话
I love when you talk dirty to me.
关于生日派对
About that birthday party,
我想给瑞奇办个小型 私密的晚宴
I'm thinking we throw a small, intimate dinner party for Rich,
让他别去俱乐部
keep him out of the clubs.
我保证惠特利肯定就是这么转移疫苗的
I guarantee you that's how Wheatley's moving the drugs.
这货车刚好就在抢劫案事发后三十分钟
It just happened to be going through downtown Mercerville
开过了市中心的默瑟维尔
less than 30 minutes after the heist.
在硝基糖果的货车里
In a Nitro Nibbles truck.
瑟塔祖尔的疫苗需要储存在
Certazul vaccines need to be stored
零下62摄氏度或以下的温度
at negative 80 degrees or below
以此保证疫苗活性
in order to maintain their efficacy.
硝基糖果生产一种糖球甜品
Nitro Nibbles manufactures a pelletized dessert treat
需要用零下85摄氏度的
that's distributed in freezer trucks
冷冻货车来运输
that run at negative 122 degrees.
不然惠特利为什么买♥♥冰淇淋公♥司♥
Why else would Wheatley buy an ice cream company?
我没法凭这些拿到搜查令搜查工厂
I can't go get you a warrant to raid the factory
除非你找出更明确的证据
unless you show me something that explicitly connects
证明被窃疫苗与公♥司♥有关
the stolen vaccines to the company.
好吧
Okay.
斯鲁特梅克斯 你需要搜查令
Slootmaeker, you need a warrant
才能黑进公♥司♥的安保监控
to hack into a company's security cameras.
我没黑进去
I didn't.
我写了一个程序 找出所有硝基糖果雇员的
I wrote a program that finds all the social media accounts
社交媒体账号♥
of Nitro Nibbles employees.
他们在搞一个活动 贴出自己
They do a thing where they post pictures of themselves
吃掉在传送带上糖果的照片
eating pellets that fell onto the conveyor belts.
新冠肺炎疫苗
冷库 就是那里
Freezer room, this is it.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Set.
有人给他通风报信了
Someone tipped him off.
你这么想吗
You think?
-拜 妈妈 -拜 亲爱的
- Bye, Mom. - Bye, sweet.
-祝你过得愉快 -我会的
- Have a good day! - I will.
诺亚
Noah! Hey.
-午餐 -谢谢
- Lunch. - Oh, thank you.
-不客气 -拜 爱你
- You're welcome. - Bye, love you!
我爱你 拜
I love you. Bye.
我已经喝了我的 所以这杯给你
I already drank mine, so this one's for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 也谢谢你来见我
Thank you, and thank you for meeting me.
看起来这是我们唯一
Well, seems like this is the only way
能谈谈的时候
we're ever gonna get to talk.
是啊
Yeah.
你每天开车送诺亚上学吗
Drive Noah to school every day?
有时间就送
You know, whenever I can.
有机会就送
Every chance I get.
你是个好妈妈
You're a good mom.
-那么 -那么
- So... - So...
你要告诉我那晚发生了什么吗
You gonna tell me what happened the other night?
在哪什么事
Happened where?
那晚在你住的大楼里
The other night when you walked past me
你直接走过了我身边
in the lobby of your building,
还吓得魂飞魄散
and you practically jumped out of your skin.
我以为你要朝我开枪了
I thought you were gonna unload your weapon on me.
你吓到了我 仅此而已
You startled me, that's all.
你之前从不会被吓到
You never startled before.
听着 埃利奥特 我不想逼你
Look, Elliot, I don't want to push you,
如果你想我就不管
and I'll back off if you want me to.
我想
I do.
别管了
Back off.
你有创伤应激综合征
You have PTSD.
我已经干这行35年了
I've been on the job 35 years.
你的妻子在你眼前被谋杀
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表