剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
this man, Izak Bekher‐‐
他是谁
Who is he?
这个线人
The CI?
贝克尔是惠特利的安保头子 他是个清道夫
Bekher is Wheatley's head of security, his fixer.
我们策反了他 现在他为我们工作
We turned him, so he's with us.
会议是明天下午六点
The meeting is at 1800 hours tomorrow
在这个仓库里 惠特利为瓜尔多家族把它
here in this warehouse that Wheatley converted into a tech hub
改建成了技术中心
for the Guardo family.
这次会面的目的是我们的买♥♥家
So the purpose of the meet is for our buyer
要售卖♥♥一大批非法的新冠病毒防疫物资
to make a large purchase of illegal COVID product.
我们的任务是冲进去
Our job is to get in there
抓住惠特利交易现行
and catch Wheatley in the middle of said transaction.
我们的技术人员 婕特·斯鲁特梅克斯
Our tech, Jet Slootmaekers,
会监控数据流量
will be monitoring data traffic
一旦加密货币开始转帐
so as soon the transfer of cryptocurrency
从我们的买♥♥家到惠特利账上
goes from our buyer to Wheatley,
我们就进去实施抓捕
we get in there and make the bust.
听着 搜查令是针对在场的所有电子设备
All right, the warrants are for any electronics on site.
如果你们和队伍一起进去
If you go in with the team,
可以马上实施抓捕
then you can get in there right away.
谁戴着监听器
Who's wearing the wire?
希尔瓦诺会带着假装成助听器的监听设备
Silvano will have an audio device disguised as a hearing aid.
里面可能有多少枪
How many guns are we expecting inside?
至少一半人会持枪
At least a half dozen guys with hardware.
我不希望进去后疯狂扫射
All right, I do not want to go in blasting.
知道吗 我们需要抓活口
All right, we need to take him alive,
所以请克制自己
so please use restraint.
无意冒犯 警长
All due respect, Sergeant,
我们带着武器冲进去
we go in heavy and we go in hard.
炸开大门 扔几颗闪光弹
Boom the door, drop a couple flashbangs,
击倒任何试图拿枪的人
take down anyone who draws a weapon.
我在缉毒组待了五年 钱布利斯队长
I spent five years in Narco, Captain Chambliss.
我们每次破门都是零伤亡
We hit those doors ourselves with zero fatalities.
好 大家都休息五分钟
Okay, everybody take five.
我们再过一遍
We'll run through it again.
好
Okay.
看起来紧急勤务小组对你有意见
Looks like our ESU guy has it out for you.
我发现了
I noticed.
你可以让莫尼格给你换个队伍
You can always ask Moenning for a different squad.
不了 我们没那么多时间
No, we don't have time for that.
当明天动真格的时候
When all this goes down tomorrow,
他肯定会听命行事
I'm sure he'll do his job.
希望如此吧
Well, let's hope so.
你家在蒙托克拥有别♥墅♥多少年了
So how long has your family had a place in Montauk?
从我小时候就有了
Since I was a kid, I guess,
当我爸开始赚大钱的时候
when my dad started making really big money.
这附近有个很著名的灯塔
You know, there's kind of a famous lighthouse out there.
我们能去吗
Can we please go?
我不知道为什么 我就是喜欢灯塔
I don't know what it is‐‐I have a thing with lighthouses.
我觉得那些很浪漫
I just find them so romantic.
当然 吉娜
Sure, Gina.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你似乎很安静
You seem kind of quiet.
对你来说
Well, for you, I mean.
我没事
I'm good.
所以你从没冲过浪吗
So you've never been surfing, huh?
我虽然是金发 但我不经常去海滩
I may be blonde, but I am no beach bunny.
但你会教我 对吧
But you're gonna teach me, though, right?
对
Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我和你前夫喝咖啡了
I had coffee with your ex‐husband.
真奇怪
That's strange.
-他知道我在这里吗 -不 不知道
- Does he know I'm here? ‐ No. No.
他想要什么
What'd he want?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但他说我不能信任你
But he did tell me that I can't trust you
因为你还爱着他
because you're still in love with him.
那你就知道他在撒谎了
Then you know he's lying.
我当然知道 我只是不知道你是否在撒谎
Of course I do; I just don't know that you're not.
埃利奥特
Elliot...
我们为什么停在这个超级奇怪恐怖的地方
Why are we stopping at this extremely weird and creepy place?
你说你想看灯塔 对吧
You said you wanted to see a lighthouse, right?
就在这附近
It's right near here.
这里 坎普希罗国家公园在冷战时期是空军基地
Here, Camp Hero was an Air Force base during the Cold War
伪装成一个旧渔村
disguised to look like an old fishing village.
对 有个古老的阴谋论
Yeah, there's this old conspiracy theory
说这里进行过一些很疯狂的
that there was some crazy‐ass mind‐control experiments
控制人思维的试验
that went down over here.
就像《怪奇物语》里那样
Y'know, like in "Stranger Things"?
他们是在这里获得的灵感
This is where they got the idea.
知道吗
You know what?
我不需要看灯塔
I don't need to see the lighthouse.
这里是我小时候的秘密基地
This is my spot since I was a kid.
我以前经常从家人身边溜走 骑自行车来这边
I used to sneak away from my family and ride my bike over here.
假装自己是个牛逼的人
Pretend I was a real badass.
看到那边的煤渣块了吗
See the pile of cinderblock over there?
那里是我的堡垒
That was my fortress.
去看看吧
Check it out.
我知道你是谁了
I know what you are.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
瑞奇 别这样
Richie, come on.
宝贝 你在干什么
Baby, what‐what are you doing?
你不需要假装
You don't have to pretend
你喜欢我了 吉娜
like you're feeling me like that anymore, Gina.
你的真名叫什么
What's your real name anyway?
我的真
My real‐‐
我的真名叫吉娜·卡佩莱蒂
my real name is Gina Cappelletti.
我从21岁起就开始做卧底
I have been undercover since I was 21,
他们 他们不会强迫你改名
and they‐‐they don't make you change your name.
首先只是工作 但后来
And at first, it w‐it was just work, but then...
我真的喜欢上你了
I‐I caught real feelings for you.
我没有假装
I'm not pretending.
你被我父亲酒窖的监控拍下来了
You're on video in the wine cellar of my father.
你应该知道那里到处都有监控
Should have known that there was video surveillance everywhere.
吉娜
Gina.
你跟我们合作
You work with us.
你父亲是个很坏的人 但你还不是
Your father is a bad guy but you are not.
我知道你不是个杀手
I know you're not a killer.
幸好我是
Good thing I am.
没事 瑞奇
It's okay, Richie.
我会处理掉她
I'll take care of her.
回车上
Go on back to the car.
你想谈谈我父亲吗
You want to talk about my father?
你让我在他面前像个傻子
You made me look like a fool in front of him.
我不是想让你出丑
I wasn't trying to make a fool out of you.
我只是在干自己的工作
I was just‐I was doing my job.
现在我得干我的了
Now I gotta do mine.
我以为自己爱你
I think I loved you.
你证明了自己 孩子
You made your bones, kid.
我以为你没这个本事
I didn't think you had it in you.
去吧
Go on.
我来清理这里
I'll clean this up.
晚上好
Buona sera.
欢迎 吉安禄卡
Benvenuto, Gianluca.
你准备好交易了吗
You ready to make a deal?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表