剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
$100,000 in Naira
把他从我们的道路上清除
to clear him from our path.
你是说杀了他
You mean kill him?
我本来还想说的圆滑些
I was trying to be a little bit more diplomatic,
但没错 他一直是个麻烦
but yes. He's always been problematic
而且没有他世界会更好
and the world would be a better place.
我会把这件事当作终极友谊证明
I would regard it as the ultimate act of friendship.
行
Ba bonne.
你负责我的开销
You cover my expenses.
再加上8万完成这个任务
And another 80,000 to complete project.
我给你10万
Make it 100.
多付点给你手下
Overpay your men a little.
好极了
Bravo.
你重看忠诚 我也是
You value loyalty. Me too.
只有一个问题 惠特利先生
Just one problem, Signor Wheatley.
今天有两件事没按计划走
Two things today don't go as planned.
我的人说你有时会 怎么说的
My people tell me you can be, how do you say?
鲁莽
Reckless.
-他在干什么 -他要想要奥斯卡了
- What the hell is he doing? - He's going for a damn Oscar.
快点 希尔瓦诺 快成交
Come on, Silvano, fai l'accordo!
希尔瓦诺先生 我父亲 是个风险承担者
Mr. Silvano, my father is a risk taker.
这让他坐上了今天的位置
That's how he got to where he's at today.
我们承担大风险 有时候得灵活变通
We take big swings and sometimes we gotta get nimble
但他从不留残局
but he doesn't leave a mess.
如果你不能理解
Now, if you can't understand the fact that
变化是这份行当的一部分
adjustments are just part of the business process,
那或许你不该干这行
well, then maybe you shouldn't be in the business.
转账
转账完成
钱进银行了 是虚拟银行
It's in the bank. Virtually speaking.
警督 我们要进去了
Lieutenant, we're going in.
-别动 警♥察♥ -趴到地上
- Freeze! Police! - On the ground!
-大家都别动 -举起手来
- Nobody move! - Hands in the air!
注意 交通呼叫总部
10-85. Transit to central.
警♥察♥
Police!
-举起手来 -举起手来
- Put your hands up! - Hands up.
-别动 -手放在我能看到的地方
- Do not move. - Show your hands.
举起手来 别动 别动
Hands, hands! Do not move! No moving!
-趴到地上 举起手来 -别动
- On the ground! Hands up! Hands up! - Don't move.
枪 枪 他有枪
Gun, gun! He has a gun!
警♥察♥ 趴下 趴下
Police, get down! Get down!
走 走 趴下
Move, move. Get down!
-警♥察♥ 别动 -起来
- Police, freeze! - Get up!
我会下手 我会下手 埃利奥特
I'll do it. I'll do it, Elliot!
那你手上占的血又多了
You'll have more blood on your hands.
放下枪 把枪放下
Drop it! Put it down!
所有人 趴下 趴下
Everyone, down! Down!
放下枪 放下枪
Drop the gun! Drop the gun!
所有人到我身后 到我身后
Everybody get behind me. Get behind me now.
把枪踢过来
Kick it over to me.
来吧 开枪
Go ahead. Shoot me.
你就喜欢这样
That's what you do.
你开枪打人
You shoot people.
你杀了多少人
How many have you killed?
7个 8个吗
Seven, eight?
来吧
So go ahead.
-转身举起手 -动手吧
- Assume the position. - Do it.
靠门站好 靠门站好
Back up against the door. Back up against the door.
来吧 开枪吧 来啊
Come on, shoot me. Come on.
慢慢的 混球
Nice and easy, dirtbag.
警长 看看我找到了谁
Sarge, look what I found.
正好是我们要找的人
Just the man we've been looking for.
理查德·惠特利 你被捕了
Richard Wheatley, you're under arrest.
-废话废话 -你有权保持沉默
- Blah, blah. - You have the right to remain silent.
-废话废话 -你所说的一切
- Blah, blah, blah, blah. - Everything you say
都可能作为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a Court of Law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 法♥院♥将免费指派
If you can't afford one, one will be provided...
我要找什么 惠特利太太
What am I looking for, Ms. Wheatley?
好 首先是他的账本
Okay, the first thing you want is his ledgers.
我用老办法保管 放在活页夹里
I keep them old-school, in a set of binders.
它们在办公室的上锁抽屉里
They're in a locked drawer in the office
在他酒窖的左边
to the left of his wine lair.
想打开抽屉需要指纹启动 所以
The access to the drawer is fingerprint activated, so--
别担心
No worries.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up.
警♥察♥ 搜查令
Police. Search warrant.
女士 让你的狗离开
Ma'am, call your dogs off.
希腊美惠三女神
欧佛洛绪涅 阿格莱亚 塔利亚
Euphrosyne, Aglaia, Thalia...
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's happening?
瑞安 给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
Ryan, go call your father.
这些狗不会伤害人
The dogs are harmless,
除非你对口水过敏
unless you're allergic to slobber.
康特波斯
仅限出口
听着 惠特利想把我们踢出去
Now here, Wheatley's trying to cut us out.
那个不要脸的二流子
That pazzo deadbeat,
我们一开始就不该让他进来
we never should've let him in the front door.
行 行
All right. All right.
你发誓自己提供的所有信息
Do you attest that all the information you've provided
在你已知范围内都是真实准确的吗
is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge?
是的
Yes.
我会照顾你
I'll take care of you.
喂
Hello?
干得好
Well done.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你的前夫被捕了
Your ex-husband's in custody.
-棒 -没错
- Yeah! - That's right.
-干得好 警长 -谢谢
- Well done, Sergeant. - Thanks.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
祝贺你们所有人
Congratulations to all of you.
我不击掌
I don't five.
阿雅娜 我能跟你谈谈吗
Ayanna, could I have a few minutes?
好
Yeah.
棒极了
Yeah!
漂亮 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
好样的
Come on.
这是关于她妻子的起诉吗
Is this about her wife's lawsuit?
我想不是
I don't think so.
-爸爸 -别担心
- Dad! - Don't worry.
有人打你了吗
Did anyone lay a hand on you?
-没有 -快走
- No. - Let's go.
我保证 我们不会在这里太久
I promise, we won't be here long.
赶紧走
Move it!
坚强点 黛
Stay strong, D.
他们在哪找到她的
Where did they find her?
蒙托克一处被遗弃的地堡
Abandoned bunker near Montauk.
但她留了一些线索
She left some breadcrumbs, though.
贝尔警长 斯特布勒警探
Sergeant Bell. Detective Stabler.
两处枪伤
Two bullet wounds.
致命的一枪打中了脾脏上方
The lethal shot entered just above the spleen.
我们在等弹道检测
We're waiting on ballistics,
但紧急勤务小组找到了两枚弹壳
but ESU found both shell casings.
枪手用了手动填装的弹♥药♥
The shooter used handloaded ammunition.
-你收到贝克尔的消息了吗 -还没
- Have you heard from Bekher? - Not yet.
但这不是他 现场太乱
This wasn't him, though. It's too messy.
那些是他的子弹
Those are his bullets.
他与这事有关
He had a hand in this.
瑞奇 你好吗
Richie, how are you doing?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
关于什么
About what?
你觉得呢
Well, what do you think?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表