剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我完全不懂数学
I don't understand math at all.
就是跟我合不来
It just doesn't compute for me.
别对瑞奇的妈这么说
Just don't say that to Richie's mom.
她会立刻把你锁到桌子旁
She'll have you chained to a desk in no time.
锁
Chained?
她是个数学家
She's a mathematician.
-教授 -天呐
- A professor. - Oh, God.
现在我感觉自己好蠢
Now, I feel so stupid.
不 别这样
No, no. Don't.
我
I'm--
我很确定你做什么都能成功
I'm pretty sure that you could do just about anything
只要你下决心去做
if you put your mind to it.
那么
So...
吉娜·卡佩莱蒂是谁
who is Gina Cappelletti?
如果你可以做其他事
If you could do anything else?
任何你想做的事
Anything you wanted?
我很想成为一个红酒专家
I'd really like to be a wine expert.
该怎么知道哪种红酒配哪种场合呢
I mean, how do you know which wine to choose for each occasion?
真的吗
Really?
你真的想多了解一下红酒吗
You're really interested in knowing more about wine?
我很感兴趣
I'm very interested.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
下次你过来 我们上一课
Next time you come over, we'll have a lesson.
但现在 我们该回楼上了
But right now, we should get back upstairs.
庆祝瑞奇的生日
And celebrate Richie.
埃利奥特 听我说 听着
Elliot, listen to me. Listen.
这个房♥间里的所有人都意识到
Everyone here in this room recognizes
有事不对劲
that something's not right--
只有你不知道
everyone but you.
你什么意思 我在沉溺吗
What do you mean? I'm drowning.
这样算意识到了吗
How's that for recognition?
那就握住我们的手
Then take our hand.
拉住我们
Grab onto us.
我知道 我知道你想帮忙
I know. I know you're trying to help.
我知道你们都只是想帮忙
I know you're all just trying to help.
你们伸出援手
You're reaching out,
但你们这样只是把我推得更远
but all you're doing is pushing me further under.
就好像 就好像有个重物把我往下拉
It's like--it's like a weight that is dragging me down.
你是我能想到的全世界唯一理解我的人
You're the only person I could think of who would understand.
我该说话吗
Should I talk?
还是倾听
Or listen?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
我漏了一些东西
And I'm missing something.
但我不知道是什么
And I can't figure out what it is.
她叫凯茜
Her name is Kathy.
我思念她
I think about her...
无时不刻
all the time.
我能看见她
I see her, and--
但之后 她 之后她就不见了
and then, she's-- and then, she's gone.
我留不住她的脸
I can't hold on to her face.
而且 而且我的头脑开始
And... And my mind starts,
天旋地转
like, spinning.
还有一些画面 瞬间 和记忆
There are images, and moments, and memories,
还有后悔
and, regrets.
一些我
And, you know, things that I,
我说过
I said...
或没说 做或没做的
or didn't say or do or didn't do.
我该做的事
Things I should've done.
那些想法
The thoughts,
让你窒息
suffocating you.
当拉斐死时
When Raffi died--
当我听说时
when I heard--
风直接从我胸膛穿透
the wind was knocked out of my chest.
好几个月 我虽然教书 阅读
For months, I'd be teaching, reading,
但在对话中
in the middle of a conversation,
-我就 我不能 -呼吸
- and I just--I couldn't-- - Breathe.
还有那些画面 不断涌来 像你说的
And the images, they come flooding in, like you said.
不是我可爱的儿子
Not of my beautiful son.
而是他的遭遇
Just what happened to him.
他是如何去世的
How he ended.
那些害怕
The fear.
他感受到的惊恐
The terror he must have felt.
我的愧疚
My guilt.
我有那么多问题 却从没得到答案
So many questions, and never any answers.
就好像有东西在朝我大叫
It's like something's shouting to me,
想引起我的注意
trying to get my attention.
我几乎没怎么睡觉
I'm not sleeping very well.
你得睡觉
You need to sleep.
如果不睡觉 你真的会疯
If you don't, you really will lose your mind.
听着 我看你打扮了准备出门
Look, I see you were dressed to go out,
我自己出去就行
so I'll see myself out.
不 我其实刚回家
No, I actually just got home.
你可以留下一会 如果你想
You can stay for a bit if you want.
不
No.
我想不行 我不行
I don't think so. I can't.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我今晚的第一个理智的对话
This is the first sane conversation I've had all evening.
嗯
Yep.
-如果你不介意 -不用担心
- And if you don't mind-- - You don't need to.
没人会知道发生过这事
No one will ever know this happened.
会好起来的 埃利奥特
And it gets better, Elliot.
虽然不会消失 但是
It never goes away, but...
会好起来
it gets better.
案件尾号♥543
Docket ending 543.
检方起诉埃扎克·贝克尔
People versus Izak Bekher.
放弃宣读权力
Waive the reading of the rights,
但不放弃权力
but not the rights thereunder?
对 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
你的当事人怎么抗辩
How does your client plead?
无罪
Not guilty.
检方 你说保释条件
People, I'll hear you on bail.
法官大人 检方要求
Your Honor, the People request
被告继续关押 不得保释
that the defendant be remanded without bail.
指控罪名是二级谋杀 持械
The charges are murder two, possession of a weapon.
这些罪名都很严重
These crimes are very serious.
他有多本护照
He has multiple passports
他逃离的动机很明显
and his motive to flee is obvious.
韦斯先生
Mr. Weiss?
法官大人 地检办公室只是因为压力
Your Honor, the DA's office is responding to pressure
必须把这案子办的引人注目
to make an arrest on a high-profile case.
我理解的是
My understanding is
针对我当事人的所有证据
the sum total of the evidence against my client
只有一个而且极其让人生疑的弹壳
is a single and highly suspect shell casing.
没有目击证人 没有口供
No witnesses, no statements.
没有DNA或指纹
No DNA or fingerprints.
与此同时 瓜尔多犯罪家族
Meanwhile, there are at least two dozen members
至少有几十人
of the Guardo crime family
有动机谋杀曼弗雷迪·辛纳特拉
who had a motive to murder Manfredi Sinatra.
法官大人 我们是要庭审还是提审
Your Honor, are we gonna try this case here at the arraignment?
我的当事人没有犯罪记录
My client has no criminal record.
他是社会的良好公民
He's an upstanding member of society
愿意上交所有护照
and is willing to surrender his passports
只要保释金合理
if a reasonable bail is set.
在美国没有犯罪记录
No criminal record in the U.S.,
但在他的故乡
but in his home country,
他的犯罪记录有十英里长
he's got a rap sheet 10 miles long.
法官大人 这点必须要纳入考量
Your Honor, that has to be taken into consideration.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表