剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
病人姓名 药品名称
但每个处方都是
but every prescription I fill has been ordered
有执照的医生开的
by a licensed physician.
我记下了他们的订单记录
I'm logged into his order history.
有一张纳拉多的票♥据♥
There's one for a Naradol scrip that was shipped
科尔·布拉弗曼 纳拉多
今早送去了布鲁克林的一个地址
to an address in Brooklyn this morning.
纳拉多 魔力紫的一部分
Naradol, that's one of the components in Purple Magic.
我们把这个交给警长吧
Let's bring that over to the sergeant.
也许我们就要找到惠特利的实验室了
Maybe we're about to find Wheatley's lab.
好的 这是纳拉多的发货地址
All right this is the address where the Naradol was shipped.
不太像个制毒厂
It doesn't look like much of a drug lab.
还来了犯罪现场调查组 这可不是个好兆头
And CSU? Ah, that's never a good sign.
纽约市法医办公室 药物检查
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
达菲警探
Detective Duffy.
孩子叫科尔·布拉弗曼
Kid's name was Cole Braverman.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
科尔·布拉弗曼
Cole Braverman.
是他下的订单吗
He's the one who placed the order?
是的 技术援助组从他的电脑上查到的
Yeah, TARU pulled it off his computer.
一家名为康斯波特的在线药房♥
An online pharmacy named Contrapos.
那有医生吗
Was there a doctor?
家庭医生 总部设在科罗拉多州丹佛
Family physician, based in Denver, Colorado.
有效执照
Active license.
你想花多少钱赌科尔·布拉弗曼
How much you want to bet Cole Braverman's
从未踏足科罗拉多
never stepped foot in Colorado?
根据婕特的消息
Well, according to Jet,
他上周四下了订单
he placed the order Thursday last week.
康斯波特的自动服务器把它传给医生了
An automated Contrapos server pinged it over to the doctor,
然后传给了里克斯顿药品公♥司♥
then over to Rixton Drugs,
就是今早发货的地方
where it was filled this morning.
普通的纳拉多
Generic Naradol.
取证组在男孩的桌子上发现药物粉末
CS found traces of powder on the boy's desk.
他只是想爽一爽 而不是横尸于此
He just wanted to feel good, not do this.
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
别带走他 等等 等等
Don't take him! Wait, wait!
不 天哪
No, please! Oh, my God!
不
No!
好吧 我在他的笔记本电脑和手♥机♥上
Okay, I set parental controls
设置了家长控制
on his laptop and his iPhone.
我不知道我还得关心线上药店
I didn't know I had to worry about an online pharmacy.
-我的天啊 -这不是你的错
- Oh, my God. - This is not your fault.
-我怎么能让这种事发生 -这不是你的错
- How could I let this happen? - This is not your fault.
-是我的错 -不是的 看我的眼睛
- It is my fault. - This is not--look at my eyes.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, God.
你给了那个女人希望 好像我们能抓到人似的
You gave that woman hope we're gonna collar someone.
没错
Damn right I did.
我就靠希望活着了
I'm clinging to hope.
埃利奥特 那男孩在年龄那栏填了18岁
Elliot, the boy checked the box he was 18.
严格来说 他违法了
Technically, he broke the law.
严格来说 你需要面诊
Technically, you need an in-person physical
才能开管制药物
in order to prescribe a controlled substance.
好吧 医生的做法确实不妥
Okay, the doctor could be exposed,
但电商药业的崛起
but this rise of telemedicine
使得原本就存在的灰色地带越来越大
has made an even bigger gray area than there already was.
还有那个药剂师 障碍又少了一个
And that pharmacist-- one more step removed.
那惠特利呢
And Wheatley?
那他呢
What about him?
来吧 我想给你看些东西
Come on. I want to show you something.
这是城市数字监控系统的一部分
They're part of the city's Domain Awareness System.
超过一万八千个摄像头
Over 18,000 CCTV cameras.
纽约警局可以监控你的一举一动
NYPD can monitor your every move
随时随地
anywhere, anytime.
所以我也能
And therefore, so can I.
主角来了
Here we go.
你对她有多少了解
What do you know about her?
吉娜 瑞奇的女友
Gina. That's Richie's girl.
我想知道
I want to know.
实际上 我想知道她的一切
In fact, I want to know everything about her.
她去了哪里 见了谁 说了什么 和谁上♥床♥
Where she goes, who she sees, what she says, who she screws,
上♥床♥的时候说了什么
and what she says when she screws them.
收到 先生
Copy that, sir.
要在瑞奇的生日派对前办妥 对吧
Before Richie's birthday dinner, right?
我看过视频了
I saw the footage.
那对情侣不可能看到了爆♥炸♥
Couple couldn't have witnessed the explosion.
他们在事发前就离开了
They were gone before it happened.
但他们的私人照片里
But there might be new information
可能有新信息
in their private pictures.
自♥拍♥照 我们漏了些东西
The selfie. Something we missed.
好吧 我们会试着找出来
Okay. We'll try to find them.
这些人长什么样
What do these people look like?
拜托 那天天很暗 还下着雨
Aw, come on. It was dark and rainy.
他们戴了帽子
They had hoods on.
纵火爆♥炸♥组对简易炸♥弹♥怎么说
What does Arson and Explosion have to say about the IED?
他们还在重建中
They're still constructing it.
他们同意这是由闹钟引爆
They agree it must have been triggered by an alarm
或是某人从远距离来电引爆
or someone calling it in from a remote location.
任何看得到车辆的人
Anyone with eyes on the car
都会知道你没上车
would've known you weren't in it.
那如果我们 我们只需要找出
So what if we-- all we gotta do is find--
埃利奥特 没有"我们" 这是TAPU的案子
Elliot, there's no "We." This is TAPU's case.
-你无权调查 -我们要找的是同一个人
- You're not on it-- - We're after the same guy.
我们不确定
We don't know that for sure.
我们知道
We do know.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
我想谈谈
I want to talk.
我需要保护
I need protection.
辛纳特拉遇袭的第二天
The day after the Sinatra hit,
我发现我的沙漠之鹰被人用过
I notice that my Desert Eagle has been fired.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Nothing about that felt strange?
老大经常用我的手♥机♥去打靶
Boss all the time uses my gun for target practice.
你认为惠特利干掉了自己的父亲
You think Wheatley took out his father
但却用了你的枪
on his own using your gun?
犯罪现场一片狼藉
The crime scene was a mess.
这不是你的风格 对吧
That's not really like you, is it?
我开枪时向来干净利落
Never leave a mess when I shoot.
就好像你老大不在乎
It's almost as if the boss didn't care
我们是否能用弹道匹配追踪到他
whether we traced the ballistics back to him.
好像他想让你替他背锅
Almost like he wanted you to take the fall.
不 他不希望如此
No, he didn't want that.
他只是不知道
He just didn't know better.
他只是不知道
Oh, he didn't know any better.
你要跟我们合作吗
Are you gonna cooperate with us?
我的律师绝不会跟你们做交易
Lawyer will never make a deal.
只要他稍有怀疑我愿意配合...
If he even suspects that I am willing to cooperate--
你觉得惠特利能在雷克斯监狱岛把你干掉
You think Wheatley can get to you inside Rikers, huh?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你该静候佳音
I think you should sit tight.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure something out.
你们想雇第二个律师
You want to hire a second lawyer--
一个影子律师
a shadow counsel--
秘密地和埃扎克·贝克尔合作
to work with Izak Bekher in secret?
对 这样我们就能跟他做交易 让他配合
Yes, yes, so that we can make a deal with him to cooperate.
为什么不跟他现在的律师做交易
Why not make a deal with the current attorney?
文森特·韦斯是理查德·惠特利雇的
Vincent Weiss is being paid for by Richard Wheatley.
他要维护惠特利的利益 而不是贝克尔
He's beholden to his interests, not Bekher's.
贝克尔已经准备好配合了
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表