剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Detective Stabler.
我想和你谈谈你的儿子 拉斐克
I need to talk to you about your son, Rafiq.
不
No.
你不想知道谁杀了他吗
Don't you want to know who killed him?
-你知道吗 -不知道
‐ Do you know? ‐ Not yet.
但我是找到真♥相♥的最佳人选
But I'm your best shot at finding out.
我知道拉斐克为什么被杀
I know why Rafiq was murdered.
我不知道找到真凶
I don't know what good it would do to learn who‐‐
有什么好处
who did it.
我很肯定是其他女人的儿子
I'm fairly certain it was some other woman's son,
那他就伤了两位母亲的心
which makes two mothers already in pain.
这还不够吗
Isn't that enough?
上周 我妻子被谋杀了
Last week, my wife was murdered.
"我想起一个悲伤的女人
"I am reminded of a woman in grief.
"她的儿子被土地分割
"Her son divided by land,
被扳机和鲜血分割"
by triggers and blood."
真是个诗人
Really was a poet.
是啊 有天赋的诗人
Yeah, a gifted poet.
他是我这辈子的挚爱
He was the love of my life.
我只想搞清楚
So I'm just trying to figure out
这个为什么在仓库的保险柜里
what this was doing in the warehouse safe
里面还有拉斐克的护照
along with Rafiq's passport.
-罗马 -我之前在那工作
‐ Rome? ‐ I was working there.
我妻子和我只是来纽约...
My wife and I were just in New York on...
旅游
a visit.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
但我...不知道
But I...have no idea.
你知道他干了什么吗
Do you know what he did?
他的生意搭档是谁
Who his business associates were?
拉斐克的父亲是个瘾君子
Rafiq's father was an addict.
我很多年前就做了决定
And I made a conscious choice years ago
再也不活在那种黑暗之中
not to live in that darkness again.
我想和你的前夫谈谈
I'd like to get in touch with your ex‐husband.
我们从没结过婚
We were never married.
他在1997年死于过量吸食海♥洛♥因♥
And he died in 1997 of a heroin overdose.
他留给我儿子的唯一东西
The only thing he ever gave my son
是遗传性药物成瘾
was a genetic predisposition for substance abuse.
有趣吧
Fun, huh?
还有其他事吗
Is there anything else?
没了
No.
-谢谢你配合 -当然
- Thank you for your time. ‐ Of course.
其实还有最后一个问题 如果你不介意
Actually, there is one last question, if you don't mind.
当然
Sure.
要花多久才能释怀
How long does it take?
斯特布勒
Stabler.
马上到
On my way.
我不知道 警探
I don't know, Detective.
你看起来不是那种
You don't strike me as the kind of person
负担得起我服务的人
that can afford my services.
我觉得他是想羞辱你
I think it was meant to be an insult.
我想是的
I think maybe it was.
你的前客户 曼弗雷迪·辛纳特拉
Your former client, Manfredi Sinatra,
你最近跟他联♥系♥过吗
have you been in touch with him lately?
嗯 我昨晚跟他出去跳舞了
Yeah, I went out dancing with him last night.
帮我跟她安排一次会面
Arrange a meeting for me with him,
或许我们可以
and maybe we can, uh,
帮你解决你和这里的不幸婚姻
work something out with your unhappy marriage here.
你是说可以帮我转狱吗
You saying you can get me a transfer?
或至少给个新牙刷
Or at least a new toothbrush.
真有趣
Now, that's funny.
假设我能给辛纳特拉先生带信
Assuming I was able to get a message to Mr. Sinatra,
我要告诉他什么
what would I tell him?
你告诉他发生在普利亚的事
You tell him what happened in Puglia
不能就这么算了
didn't stay in Puglia.
是埃利奥特37年前把凯茜介绍给了我
It was Elliot that introduced me to Kathy 37 years ago.
当时他14岁 她13岁
He was 14 years old. She, 13.
他对我说 "父亲 这是...
He says to me, "Father, this is...
伊莱
Eli.
伊莱
Eli.
我太想妈妈了
I just miss my mom.
-我在这呢 -我妈妈
‐ Hey, I'm here. ‐ My mom...
我在这呢
I got you.
我保证 我在这呢
I promise, I got you.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢前来
Thanks for coming.
等等 等等
Hold on a second. Hold on a second.
大伙 晚饭别等我了 我要去个其他地方
Guys, start dinner without me. I just gotta make a stop.
伊莱 跟莫琳走
Eli, go with Maureen.
跟莫琳走
Go with Maureen.
好
Okay.
我来了
Here I am.
我来干什么
What am I doing here?
你知道我为什么穿成这样吗
You know why I'm dressed like this?
我刚埋葬了我妻子
I just buried my wife.
节哀顺便
My condolences.
我再问一遍 我来这干什么
I'll ask again. What am I doing here?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我不知道你是哪根葱
I don't know you from Adam.
我来这只是因为一个陷入困境的老朋友
I'm here because an old friend who's fallen on hard times
让我帮忙
asked for a favor.
这样吧
How about this?
你见过这个吗
You ever seen this?
我在你仓库的保险柜里找到的
I found it in your warehouse safe.
我有很多仓库 斯特布勒警探
I own a lot of warehouses, Detective Stabler.
嗯 这是个有水烟馆的仓库
Yeah, this is the one that had a hookah joint in it.
由一个毒贩经营
Run by a drug dealer.
诗人拉斐
Raffi the Poet?
我不管租客的事
I don't get involved with my tenants.
我很忙
I'm a very busy man.
我朋友提到了普利亚
My friend mentioned something about Puglia.
对 普利亚 我在那抓到了两个混混
Yeah, Puglia, it's where I picked up these two dirtbags
想把假N95口罩和呼吸机零件
trying to move fake N95 masks and ventilator parts
运送出国界
across international borders.
我为什么要搅合这种事
Now why would I get involved in something like that?
我能想到几百万个理由
I can think of a couple million reasons why.
我是个建筑承包商 我知道什么呢
I'm a building contractor, so what do I know?
但我感觉这就是几个小打小闹
But it sounds to me like some very smalltime,
毫无价值的黑帮混混
worthless crapola.
无足轻重到你要把我♥干♥掉吗
Small enough to try and take me out?
很不幸 你的炸♥弹♥客犯了个大错
Unfortunately, your bomber made a big mistake.
我的炸♥弹♥客
My bomber?
错把我妻子当成了我
You took my wife from me.
你搞错了 小子
You got all wrong, son.
我不会犯这种错误
I don't make mistakes like that.
如果我想让你死
If I wanted you dead,
现在你已经不在人世了
you'd be the one in the ground right now.
你该知道新的安保系统是怎样的
You should know how the new security tech works.
这是生物识别系统
It's a biometric entry system.
指纹识别
Fingerprint activated.
酷
Cool.
我跟你说的那个创业想法
So that startup idea I was telling you about.
我和盖文认识一个很铁的团体
Me and Gavin know a pretty connected group
都是二线嘻哈艺术家 他们...
of B‐list hip‐hop artists, outta Il‐‐
听上去可以赚大钱
Sounds like a moneymaker.
哪瓶酒更配法国乳酪和瑞士干酪
What pairs better with Pavé Ocre and Emmental?
拉杰勒斯酒庄 还是嘉雅酒庄
The La Jalousie, or the Gaja Gaia and Rey?
不知道
No idea.
你最近跟黛娜聊过吗
Have you talked to Dana lately?
我们要把新产品开♥发♥放到她的部门了
We're moving new product development to her division.
瑞奇 你姐姐在康特波斯干得风生水起
Richie, your sister is killing it at Contrapos.
爸 那是黛娜 好吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表